Is Obama in trouble in Pennsylvania??

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Kind of makes you stop and think that maybe, just maybe Pennsylvanians are coming to their senses and realized what a complete failure Hope and Changey guy is.

A review of county-by-county vote totals show that the President underperformed historic trends, as well as other Democrats on the ballot this year.

Over 30 percent of voters left the presidential ballot blank rather than select Obama’s name in 27 counties. That’s compared to just 6 counties apiece for the two other unopposed statewide Democratic primary candidates, incumbent PA Treasurer Rob McCord and Auditor General hopeful (and first time statewide candidate) Eugene DePasquale.

In southwestern PA minus Pittsburgh and Allegheny County, Obama’s undervote was about 10 percent higher than that of Ed Rendell, who ran unopposed for re-election as Governor in 2006.

Undervote refers to the number of blank ballot selections as a proportion of total voters; in this case, the Democrats who voted in the primary but did not make a selection for President.

Obama

Kind of makes you stop and think that maybe, just maybe Pennsylvanians are coming to their senses and realized what a complete failure Hope and Changey guy is.

A review of county-by-county vote totals show that the President underperformed historic trends, as well as other Democrats on the ballot this year.

Over 30 percent of voters left the presidential ballot blank rather than select Obama’s name in 27 counties. That’s compared to just 6 counties apiece for the two other unopposed statewide Democratic primary candidates, incumbent PA Treasurer Rob McCord and Auditor General hopeful (and first time statewide candidate) Eugene DePasquale.

In southwestern PA minus Pittsburgh and Allegheny County, Obama’s undervote was about 10 percent higher than that of Ed Rendell, who ran unopposed for re-election as Governor in 2006.

Undervote refers to the number of blank ballot selections as a proportion of total voters; in this case, the Democrats who voted in the primary but did not make a selection for President.

Obama

I am originally from the Pittsburgh area and I know no one except for some leeches of family that like Obama.. But they are family that has abused the system all their life so I expected that lol.. Even most of the union friends are NOT happy with Obama

So I'll leave y'all to ponder this information while I head out the door to my part time job since I can't make it on my own right now.

I'll check back on this later. TTFN

What I see from the article is that while folks aren't voting against Obama, they aren't voting for him either. They just kinda skipped over his name.

1984.png

What I see from the article is that while folks aren't voting against Obama, they aren't voting for him either. They just kinda skipped over his name.
I hardly see Obama bumper stickers anymore. But to be fair I don't see a bunch of Romney stickers either.

I'll believe it when I see it, PA is like Lucy with the football. Even after the bitter clinger speech, they voted for him, now whether he had "help", but still any non gay, white person in PA should have beat his ass down at the polls.

Obama

no twit. he isn't.

I hardly see Obama bumper stickers anymore. But to be fair I don't see a bunch of Romney stickers either.

If people don't like obama they won't put an obama bumper sticker on their car. If people don't want their car vandalized and their tires flattened they won't put a Romney sticker on their car.

The Bibles are open and the Guns are Locked and Loaded (..... but, in no danger of killing US Border Agents. Pennsylvanians are not that fast nor furious)

the drop in the price of gas gives pause for the electorate to evaluate the Administration's handling of the economy - the Recovery remaining the same, maybe or improving marginally will be enough to keep Obama over the Top.

When you look at results in PA every year there is a presidential election, all you see is red except for a few blue counties around Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia. It won't be hard to tip, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year that my vote is not in vain.

If people don't like obama they won't put an obama bumper sticker on their car. If people don't want their car vandalized and their tires flattened they won't put a Romney sticker on their car.

Sad... Yet we ALL know it to be true.

Forum List

Back