Is Obama in trouble in Pennsylvania??

the drop in the price of gas gives pause for the electorate to evaluate the Administration's handling of the economy - the Recovery remaining the same, maybe or improving marginally will be enough to keep Obama over the Top.

Until fuel prices get anywhere near what they were when Soetoro took office, I don't think it's going to come in play. There just isn't enough time left for gas prices, or a snail's paced economy to swing the election for Barry.

When you look at results in PA every year there is a presidential election, all you see is red except for a few blue counties around Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia. It won't be hard to tip, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year that my vote is not in vain.

Pennsylvania: Presidential County Results - Election Results 2008 - The New York Times
In 2008, 14 counties were blue, while the rest were red. However, due to population disbursement, Obama had 54.7% to McCain's 44.3%... a difference of 605,820 votes.

Things shifted a bit in 2010...
Pennsylvania - Election Results 2010 - The New York Times
Toomey (R) won the Senate seat by 2%
Corbett (R) beat Oronato by 9%
The GOP took 12 Congressional seats, while the Dems only took 7. The GOP's average margin of victory was 22%, with a high of 49%.

The congressional elections in 2010 represent a drop from 14 Dem counties to 8.

When you look at results in PA every year there is a presidential election, all you see is red except for a few blue counties around Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia. It won't be hard to tip, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year that my vote is not in vain.

Pennsylvania: Presidential County Results - Election Results 2008 - The New York Times
In 2008, 14 counties were blue, while the rest were red. However, due to population disbursement, Obama had 54.7% to McCain's 44.3%... a difference of 605,820 votes.

Things shifted a bit in 2010...
Pennsylvania - Election Results 2010 - The New York Times
Toomey (R) won the Senate seat by 2%
Corbett (R) beat Oronato by 9%
The GOP took 12 Congressional seats, while the Dems only took 7. The GOP's average margin of victory was 22%, with a high of 49%.

The congressional elections in 2010 represent a drop from 14 Dem counties to 8.

Very interesting!! I think too many people are just put off by his narcissistic personality. He's more worried about his re-election than anything, and I mean anything, else.

Forum List

Back