Is MS-13 more dangerous than AQ?

As it stand right now, I would have to say yes. MS-13 is here and doing business in the US. They are actively attempting to commit crimes and kill people that get in their way, to include police officers. However, MS-13 long range threat level declines as they are not committed to wiping us out nor are they into major suicide attacks. MS-13 is into making money and the free market economy is the best way to do it.

Kirk, asks if MS13 is more dangerous than AQ-terrorists. His hate for others is showing. He does this sort of thing all the time but he usually hides. He's a coward.

I've lived amongst the MS13 community for over a decade now and can honestly say they have never been a threat to me. I grew up around some really really really bad people and some gangsters and can honesty say none of them were ever any threat to me.

AQ., is a threat to me.

As it stand right now, I would have to say yes. MS-13 is here and doing business in the US. They are actively attempting to commit crimes and kill people that get in their way, to include police officers. However, MS-13 long range threat level declines as they are not committed to wiping us out nor are they into major suicide attacks. MS-13 is into making money and the free market economy is the best way to do it.

You give MS13 far too much power and credit.

I have to tell you that in Maine neither of those boogie-men groups looks like much of a threat to me personally.

Now suicidal moose? They're another story entirely.

Yeah, those horny bastards are out to kill me and my truck.

They obviously have a wreckless disregard for my life and theirs, too.

I think we should track them down and kill them all.

And I think we should track them down in whatever nation harbors them, too.

Canadians?

You have been put on notice.

We Americans are sick and tired of the way you molly-coddle those terrorists of the North.

Your government has to decide: are you going to be part of the solution to end the threat of terrorist moose, or are you going to continue to be part of the problem?

I'm posting an image of these menaces to Western Civilization for the benefit of you who haven't ever seen one, or perhaps you confused them for deer on steriods.

Don't be fooled into thinking Bullwinkle was your typical Moose. He is all part of their media misinformation plan to lull us into thinking these monsters aren't out to kill us and our families.

Know the enemy. Be prepared!

Public Enemy # 1 in Maine

MOOSE.jpg

I have to tell you that in Maine neither of those boogie-men groups looks like much of a threat to me personally.

Now suicidal moose? They're another story entirely.

Yeah, those horny bastards are out to kill me and my truck.

They obviously have a wreckless disregard for my life and theirs, too.

I think we should track them down and kill them all.

And I think we should track them down in whatever nation harbors them, too.

Canadians?

You have been put on notice.

We Americans are sick and tired of the way you molly-coddle those terrorists of the North.

Your government has to decide: are you going to be part of the solution to end the threat of terrorist moose, or are you going to continue to be part of the problem?

I'm posting an image of these menaces to Western Civilization for the benefit of you who haven't ever seen one, or perhaps you confused them for deer on steriods.

Don't be fooled into thinking Bullwinkle was your typical Moose. He is all part of their media misinformation plan to lull us into thinking these monsters aren't out to kill us and our families.

Know the enemy. Be prepared!

Public Enemy # 1 in Maine

MOOSE.jpg

bullwinkle.gif

He would kill us in a heartbeat. I'm just glad they're tapping his phones.

You give MS13 far too much power and credit.

Have seen them in action in AZ, I don't think I've even scratched the surface as to what they're up to. You give MS13 too much benefit of the doubt simply because they haven't whacked you yet. Maybe you should talk to them and tell them to quit selling drugs and see how long you last after that.

Have seen them in action in AZ, I don't think I've even scratched the surface as to what they're up to. You give MS13 too much benefit of the doubt simply because they haven't whacked you yet. Maybe you should talk to them and tell them to quit selling drugs and see how long you last after that.

why? they're not selling drugs to me? if people stopped buying drugs there'd be no problem.

what is your problem with them:
do they bother you because you buy drugs from them and then you go and complain about them selling drugs? I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Gangs are endemic because this society decided to write off a significant portion of the population.

Given that society baically wants these people to go off quietly and die, and given that young men aren't often so inclined, these boys really have few alternatives to ganglife. It's either join a gang, or be a victim of a gang.

You know that I got mine, get yours attitude some people who are making it in american seem to have?

Well generally, their iditoic theories of governance (and why we don't need one, or the taxes they cost) don't really take into account the outcome of the virtue of selfishness on the losers in that society.

Gangs are the inevitable outcome of such short term thinking.

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

And people with nothing to lose generally don't much care who gets hurt while they getting their share of the pie, now, do they?

Reap what you sow, folks.

Last edited:
why? they're not selling drugs to me? if people stopped buying drugs there'd be no problem.

what is your problem with them:
do they bother you because you buy drugs from them and then you go and complain about them selling drugs? I don't get what you're trying to say here.

They get upset with the police trying to stop them from selling their drugs (it is illegal, youknow) and they decide to shoot it out with the cops. Or they shoot up their competition or they just shoot up the neighborhood in general.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Twenty-six alleged members of a Hispanic gang believed to be one of the nation's largest and most violent were indicted in North Carolina and charged with offenses including drug activity, racketeering, assault and murder, according to federal court documents.

Police arrest a suspected MS-13 member during an April operation targeting the gang in El Salvador.

A 55-count indictment was returned by a Charlotte, North Carolina, grand jury Monday and unsealed Tuesday.

It alleges that since 2003, the members of Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, committed four murders; trafficked cocaine and marijuana; and committed multiple robberies and assaults, among other crimes, the Department of Justice said in a written statement.

One of the gang's purported leaders directed activities from his El Salvador prison cell, communicating with U.S. gang members and receiving money they wired, authorities said.

The suspects were charged under the federal Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act, a law used to target organized crime groups.

Authorities began executing the arrest warrants against the 26 suspects Tuesday.

"Today's indictment is merely the latest sign of the gang's reach, and it shows the breadth and seriousness of the crimes that MS-13 members are alleged to have committed," Attorney General Michael Mukasey said Tuesday in Charlotte.

The four murders occurred in Greensboro and Charlotte, North Carolina, authorities said.

Those who committed them received assistance in avoiding arrest from other gang members, the indictment alleges. Gang members also discussed plans to kill another individual who they believed was cooperating with police, it says.

Federal law enforcement sources said that while the arrests were taking place in North Carolina, Salvadoran authorities carried out related raids on gang leaders in that country.

MS-13 has long been regarded by law enforcement as one of the deadliest gangs in the United States and beyond. It is estimated to have up to 50,000 members worldwide, about 10,000 of whom are believed to be active in at least 38 American states, according to an attorney general's report to Congress on gangs in April. In 2004, the FBI created a task force that focuses specifically on it.

"Members smuggle illicit drugs, primarily powder cocaine and marijuana, into the United States and transport and distribute the drugs throughout the country," the report said. "Some members also are involved in alien smuggling, assault, drive-by shooting, homicide, identification theft, prostitution operations, robbery and weapons trafficking."

The report notes an increase in gangs based in Charlotte, among other areas -- "particularly Hispanic gangs," although MS-13 is not mentioned by name.

In 2007, the Justice Department announced that it had charged other MS-13 leaders with federal racketeering crimes. Among suspects named in those charges were two men who authorities said ordered murders in the United States from their prison cells in El Salvador.

Most MS-13 members are immigrants from El Salvador or children of Salvadoran immigrants, federal authorities said in the indictment. The gang originated in Los Angeles, California, but has spread across the United States as well as into Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

The United States has expanded its anti-gang efforts into Central America, authorities said.

Last year, for instance, the FBI and El Salvador's National Civilian Police joined to create the Transnational Anti-Gang center. FBI anti-gang agents were posted in the nation to work side-by-side with the National Civilian Police, Mukasey said Tuesday. He added that the anti-gang center was "instrumental in the investigation that led to today's operation here in Charlotte."

Also, he said, the International Law Enforcement Academy in El Salvador provides anti-gang training to Central America police and prosecutors, and the FBI's Central American Fingerprint Exchange helps assist police in Central America in apprehending gang members.

"The Transnational Anti-Gang Center has strengthened and improved the exchange of information and intelligence between police agencies in El Salvador and the United States, making it into an agile, fluid and timely process," Jose Luis Tobar Prieto, deputy director of the National Civilian Police, said in the Department of Justice statement. "In a parallel manner, TAG's work has hampered the accelerated evolutionary process that gangs operating in both countries have displayed in the past few years."

Anti-gang centers are planned for Honduras and Guatemala, Mukasey said.

Of those arrested in North Carolina on Tuesday, half face penalties upon conviction of up to life in prison for their alleged involvement in murder and drug trafficking, the Department of Justice said. The others would face a range of sentences of up to 20 years in prison.

June 25, 2008, 6:25PM
3 MS-13 gang members charged in Harris County death

Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

Three members of the Salvadorian MS-13 gang were charged with murder Wednesday in the stabbing death of a man found dumped in a west Harris County street.

Eliseo Perez, Carlos Rodriguez and Joaquin Guevara — all 20 years old — were each charged in the stabbing death of Ernesto Garcia, 26, which was discovered Sunday, Harris County Sheriff's Office homicide detectives said.

All three have been arrested.

Garcia was found about 1 a.m., lying in the road at Mounds and Fry. He had been stabbed several times, detectives said.

Gang member arrested in killing of dad, 2 sons
Jaxon Van Derbeken,Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

(06-25) 21:33 PDT San Francisco -- A member of a notoriously violent street gang was arrested and booked Wednesday on three counts of murder in the shootings of a San Francisco father and two sons in the city's Excelsior district that police believe stemmed from a minor traffic incident, authorities said.

Edwin Ramos, 21, of El Sobrante was arrested at 12:05 a.m. at his home on the 4300 block of Hilltop Drive in the Sunday slayings of Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, authorities said. At 5 p.m., he was booked on the murder charges.

Police recovered a machete, an assault pistol and knives at the time of the arrest, but they have not found the weapon used in the shooting.

At an evening news conference to announce the arrest, police said Ramos is a member of a violent street gang but would not specify which organization.

"I believe he is, I think he would admit that he is a gang member," said Inspector Brian Delahunty of the homicide detail. Police sources confirmed his membership in the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), which law enforcement officials consider one of the most dangerous street gangs in San Francisco and the country.

At the news conference, Chief Heather Fong offered condolences to the family and thanked the community for its help. She said the case was broken after a man arrested by patrol officers identified Ramos as being involved in the shooting, police said.

The Bolognas were on Congdon Street in the Excelsior just after 3 p.m. Sunday, driving home from a barbecue in Fairfield, when they inadvertently blocked another car from completing a left turn onto Congdon from Maynard Street, police said.

The shooting occurred after the elder Bologna backed up and let the car by, police said.

Tony Bologna, the night shift supervisor at a San Mateo grocery store, and Michael Bologna, a student at the College of San Mateo, were pronounced dead at the scene. Matthew Bologna, who attended Lincoln High School, died Tuesday night at San Francisco General Hospital.

Last edited:
Vicious gang planned murder of law enforcement worker; 17 charged
Jun 5, 2008

TORONTO — Police in Toronto have charged 17 alleged members and associates of a notorious international gang that officers say was plotting to kill a member of the criminal justice system.

Toronto and Halton Regional police executed 22 search warrants, made 17 arrests and laid 63 charges after a five-month investigation into the gang known as MS-13, which has an estimated worldwide membership of more than 60,000.

More detailed information about the individual who was allegedly targeted by the gang was not immediately released to protect the ongoing investigation, as well as the safety of the unnamed target and the public, police told a news conference Thursday.

The targeting of law enforcement officials is a typical practice of MS-13, also known as Mara Salvatrucha - a Central and South American gang that has infiltrated the United States and has activity in Canada.

"We uncovered (the plot) during our investigation and as a result the arrests were effected (Wednesday)," said Staff Insp. Greg Getty.

Four men - Jorge Salas, Luis Salas-Reyes, Hector Sanhueza and Ronald Moratay-Cruz, all of Toronto - are charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Charges against 13 others include drug trafficking, obstructing police, possession of counterfeit money and numerous firearms and weapons offences.

Those charged range in age from 19 to 46. All are from Toronto, according to a police release.

Members of the gang are allegedly implicated in the distribution of drugs and firearms and have been linked to several violent robberies.

Police seized 6.5 kilograms of cocaine, prohibited weapons - including a sawed off shotgun - and more than $40,000 in what police described as the "proceeds of crime."

Toronto police Chief William Blair said the gang's activities in Canada have been monitored for years, but the investigation leading to Wednesday's crackdown marks the first time the gang was seen as attempting to organize.

"We have seen members of MS-13 in municipalities across Canada engaged in some types of criminal activity - robbery, drug trafficking, firearms offences, assault against police," Blair said.

"But this is the first investigation that has revealed the organization of a clique of the MS-13, where the members identified themselves as members of that gang, where there is some leadership within the clique itself."

Police are working with other police departments and federal authorities, as well as agencies in the United States, Central America and South America, to monitor and control the gang, he added.

Blair said the gang doesn't have national leadership and tends to structure itself around local leaders in a cell, or clique, formation.

"What we saw emerging here in this investigation here in Toronto was one of those cliques," he said. "And so we have dismantled that clique by cutting off its head and arresting the people responsible for its organization."

He said he believes police have effectively stopped the Toronto-based cell, but that Canada remains exposed to the threat of MS-13.

"Given their history of violence and transnational nature, their disregard for borders, their propensity to use violence particularly against participants in the criminal justice system and in an attempt to intimidate witnesses and communities, their threat remains a significant one here in Canada."

Canada's borders and criminal justice system is vulnerable to gang infiltration, he said, noting that many of those charged came to Canada as refugees from Central America.

Police are working with border services to establish backgrounds on some of those charged, many of whom entered Canada from the U.S.

Authorities say they will continue to monitor the gang's activities both in Toronto and across the country so it cannot gain a strong local footho

Kirk, asks if MS13 is more dangerous than AQ-terrorists. His hate for others is showing. He does this sort of thing all the time but he usually hides. He's a coward.

I've lived amongst the MS13 community for over a decade now and can honestly say they have never been a threat to me. I grew up around some really really really bad people and some gangsters and can honesty say none of them were ever any threat to me.

AQ., is a threat to me.

BS, AQ is no threat to you. That is just fear mongering. Unless you are a big corporations. AQ is not your next door MS13 and if you don't think they are a threat to you, it is because you have nothing they want. Not even your life. But they can turn on a dime is they think you are a threat to them.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back