On Torture and Progress in Iraq

Doug

May 23, 2005
England
From my favorite reporter in Iraq, Michael Yon:

26 June 2008

I read Joe Galloway’s columns and often disagree with him. But Joe usually makes points that deserve consideration. Joe is not weak or weak-minded; I’ve told him to his face that he’s a mean old man. But I respect Joe. He has fought in pitched combat side-by-side with our troops. Joe thinks we’re losing the Iraq War and I believe we’re winning. Even though we disagree about Iraq, Joe and I both believe that torture is wrong.

The rest here.

Hmmm, I am curious how this propaganda is funneled to the right wing world. I saw this in several places. The link is actually ok but sorta hard to plow through, what the hell the purpose is really unclear, a sorta apologist's piece about....

Could it be that plutocracy's grip is so strong now, the slaves love their chains?

Bill Moyers and Michael Winship: It Was Oil, All Along
Oil Giants Get Ready to Return to Iraq
It Was Oil, All Along By Bill Moyers and Michael Winship

Hmmm, I am curious how this propaganda is funneled to the right wing world. I saw this in several places. The link is actually ok but sorta hard to plow through, what the hell the purpose is really unclear, a sorta apologist's piece about....

Could it be that plutocracy's grip is so strong now, the slaves love their chains?

Bill Moyers and Michael Winship: It Was Oil, All Along
Oil Giants Get Ready to Return to Iraq
It Was Oil, All Along By Bill Moyers and Michael Winship

get over it----how could you be so stupid as to believe politicians ??? Even worse how can you expect them to make your life any better ???

get over it----how could you be so stupid as to believe politicians ??? Even worse how can you expect them to make your life any better ???

Come on now Duck, he only believes the liberal politicians. It those bastard nasty Republican politicians that are doing all of the truly evil deeds in the world. :D

Forum List

Back