Is Marrying Gays A Satanic Event?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Is Marrying Gays A Satanic Event?
Since some(most?) religious leaders do not recognize gay marriage, is it because it is sacrilegious? Is the beast winning?

No, Satan doesn't show up to the event until the cake is cut and served at the reception.

giphy.gif

I notice these Hollywood/Celebrity types are acting as self ordained Holy preachers and marrying gay people alot lately. So isn't that the church of Satan brainwashing these individuals?

Ever heard of the Hexen Sabbath? Which's Sabbath? On that occassion they do orgies and one of it is that males fuck eatch other in the ass (gay). I bet hollywood circles etc. and many like Hillary Clinton are secretly high witches.
I bet you are one also...

Ever heard of the Hexen Sabbath? Which's Sabbath? On that occassion they do orgies and one of it is that males fuck eatch other in the ass (gay). I bet hollywood circles etc. and many like Hillary Clinton are secretly high witches.
I bet you are one also...

No Im pro-good and anti-evil
It is important to note, however, that in spite of the number of times that authorities retold stories of the sabbat, modern researchers have been unable to find any corroboration that any such event ever occurred

13 C witch hunt nonsense put out by the church.

Im sure whiches exist and satan worshippers, its not invention they always existed

Im sure whiches exist and satan worshippers, its not invention they always existed
Even in the Garden of Eden?

anything the church did not understand that blamed on Satan. These sex orgies were not part of wicca, dancing naked is in some cases, co-existing with nature and earth. There is no satan or devil in the craft.

Satanism, a la LaVey, is mocking religion, there is no satan there either except in jest. The only thing they worship is humanism.

I've always wondered what happens to people who never witness a miracle or supernatural event. What happens to those who do not believe in a higher power? Are they doing a good enough job for God to accept them as they are? Do they really recognize some actions by man deemed as sin as just not acceptable for society. Why do some not believe in some of the bible and admit it. Why say it's b.s.?

I've always wondered what happens to people who never witness a miracle or supernatural event. What happens to those who do not believe in a higher power? Are they doing a good enough job for God to accept them as they are? Do they really recognize some actions by man deemed as sin as just not acceptable for society. Why do some not believe in some of the bible and admit it. Why say it's b.s.?

Golden rule has some equivalent in almost every culture.
You can sum up the whole bible if you live by the golden rule.

If there is a god and judgment, people are by how they live their whole lives not a singular moment. If you are a reasonably good person, it does not matter if you have a faith or what it is.

If you have an supranational quote, saying, motto, poem, etc. that helps keep you grounded and to be a better person, great for you. What ever work.

You can be inspired by the beauty of a flower, that does not mean you should worship it, it will fade and die and another will come next year. Bible was written by flawed people and contradicts itself, hardly the work of god or perfection. Other books can come along that are more truthful and still inspiring, even a poem or a simple rhyme or saying that might sum up how to find a happy balance in you life, but you don't worship the author, if one is known, nor what might have inspired them at that moment.

Forum List

Back