Is Marco Rubio desperate or confident

friendlyfire

Rookie
Jul 28, 2015
I'm not sure of this is some sort of Trump-ish way to get media attention or if his communications expert on vacation, but I can't be the only one that has noticed a spike in laughable comments by Marco Rubio. So my question here is Marco Rubio desperate for some air time or does he really believe in the stuff he's saying?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1438235696.339449.jpg
    ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1438235696.339449.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 92
Sounds pretty damn on target to me. 90,000 black children murdered every year at Planned Parenthood Clinics (we don't know how many of those have their organs sold off) versus a dead Lion.

Hummmm......you be the judge. :(

I'm not sure of this is some sort of Trump-ish way to get media attention or if his communications expert on vacation, but I can't be the only one that has noticed a spike in laughable comments by Marco Rubio. So my question here is Marco Rubio desperate for some air time or does he really believe in the stuff he's saying?

Why is it wrong for him to speak for half of the country who thinks it's morally wrong?
You think that only the other half has any say so and the other half should not have a voice?
About Half Of Americans Think Abortion Is Morally Wrong Pew Research Poll
About Half Of Americans Think Abortion Is Morally Wrong: Pew Research Poll

Rubio is a fool thinking he can represent enough Americans to get elected president. Running on issues like abortion just shows how out of touch he is. America is NOT going to reverse abortion laws. Sure he may tap into a certain group of wishful thinkers but that association is a trick bag with a brick wall at the end. Being the loudest person in the room may sway a handful gathered to vent their religious doctrine but when these candidates ascend to the national stage WHAT they are proposing matters. Rubio is on a fools errand.

Rubio seems confused. He opposes abortion but he wants to flood the nation with people who will vote democrat so even more babies will be butchered.

what kind of degenerates are more concerned over a lion?

One
Fucking
Lion

vs farming dead babies for organs like their lives had no meaning.

It is a sad state of affairs that anyone needs to state the obvious, as did Rubio.

Rubio's abortion stance is too far to the right for most Americans.

He talks about abortion more than the Pope. Catholics aren't that millitant and prefer if you keep your faith to yourself.

The Catholic teaching on abortion (in 1967) is that they don't know if it is murder or not, but to be on the safe side it is better we don't.

The Catholic Church has only said abortion is wrong for the last 150 years and before then it was OK until the 10-12th week for the previous 350 years. The actual change of stance was the Pope getting strong armed by French Bishops.

but again, rubio talks about abortion, but he wants to flood the nation with people who will vote for the killers.

What dead lion?

What dead lion?

OK, the dead lions name. I haven't heard of one of more precious lions dying.

Abortion?-- mothers choice!
Harvesting tissues and organs?--mothers choice!
Where's my heart?--not nosing around in your business!

irrelevant would be the 4 old white wrinkled losers the Left is offering who they arent even excited enough to talk about

Rubio's abortion stance is too far to the right for most Americans.

He talks about abortion more than the Pope. Catholics aren't that millitant and prefer if you keep your faith to yourself.

The Catholic teaching on abortion (in 1967) is that they don't know if it is murder or not, but to be on the safe side it is better we don't.

The Catholic Church has only said abortion is wrong for the last 150 years and before then it was OK until the 10-12th week for the previous 350 years. The actual change of stance was the Pope getting strong armed by French Bishops.
Are you intentionally missing the point or are you so evil that you don't see it?

Forum List

Back