Is making a snowman in your yard racist??

Baby this nation is worse than anyone previously thought. There are some sicko mf'ers out there, thinking, saying, and doing some fucked up shit. This forum is a reflection of that.

If you find it terribly offensive, you could leave USMB..... again.

Is burning coal racist?

Snowmen (and women) are icons of European heritage and history. But since whoever engineers these attacks against symbols of joy and happiness among whites sees white people as the biggest threat against their agenda, they'll continue their attacks and attempts to subdue white people. It's up to you how you react to these obvious attacks and smears. Personally speaking I just laugh at them and deride any white person who's dumb enough to entertain the idea that white people deserve all they get as a result of holding so much power.

Even though David Duke isn't always right, his videos are brutally honest and at least leave their audience a little more aware of what's going on.

yaknow

for a poet, you have a limited range and literally no imagination.

You should travel, if you think blacks get screwed here, try europe, they fucking hate anyone that is not born in their country

Based on what? Your assessment? I have not shared any of my poetry, so your statement is a hollow and empty one. And if what you say is true.....that should hold for any white Americans who visit Europe, in their tropical shirts, arrogant and obnoxious behavior, and showing their asses wherever they go. I, personally know Europeans who have low regard for Americans, "white Americans" in particular.

I, personally know Americans who have low regard for Europeans. *Shrug

What is your point? Are you informing the USMB audience that there are anti-American racists in Europe with your comments? Not exactly breaking news poet.

I'm sure that in the very near future you will not be allowed to build a snowman.
If you want to pursue this you will have to provide an explanation as to why you have not made a
black snow person,a gay snow person or a lesbian snow person.:tongue:

I'm sure that in the very near future you will not be allowed to build a snowman.
If you want to pursue this you will have to provide an explanation as to why you have not made a
black snow person,a gay snow person or a lesbian snow person.:tongue:

Okay the black one I can do. The other two I will so need a diagram.:tongue:

I have never seen a white person,pink person yeah.Albino yeah but never a white person.Have you ever seen a person as white as a snowman.

yaknow

You should travel, if you think blacks get screwed here, try europe, they fucking hate anyone that is not born in their country

Based on what? Your assessment? I have not shared any of my poetry, so your statement is a hollow and empty one. And if what you say is true.....that should hold for any white Americans who visit Europe, in their tropical shirts, arrogant and obnoxious behavior, and showing their asses wherever they go. I, personally know Europeans who have low regard for Americans, "white Americans" in particular.

yeah, France

Having toured, extensively, you would only be allowed a job as a street peddler, where people can see you.

Any other job? In the back, unseen

oh and, I don't care about your poems, I was talking about your short range in basic conversation

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post
After it snows, many people will make a snowman in their yard.

My question is, "are snowmen racist"?

After all they are white and obviously a sign of white privilege.

So should making a snowman be banned??

What a stupid "race-baiting" mf'er. Only a Stormtrooper from Stormfront,org would think or post that.

Are you so drunk that you can't use the quote function?

The button is white so it scares him.

But you'd think he'd like taking a 'pointer' to it.

yaknow

every where this guy shows up.....he is crying....

Forum List

Back