Is Johnson City is the new Fredericksburg of Texas?

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
I travel a lot around the State of Texas and will be leaving in a few hours to head to San Antonio but I wanted to share this article I found on Google about how Johnson City, Texas is now being considered the new Fredericksburg and if you enjoy Wine, Good Food and Coffee with a German and Texas mixed in then you might enjoy this read and maybe visit these areas in Texas:

Last edited:
Now that sounds like a place to spend a couple of days, love me a brewery... which is what I'd do since it's about three hours from my base of operations when I'm in Texas. My mom's place on Lake Conroe.

I hope your trip to San Antonio is for fun. One of my favorite cities...

Now that sounds like a place to spend a couple of days, love me a brewery... which is what I'd do since it's about three hours from my base of operations when I'm in Texas. My mom's place on Lake Conroe.

I hope your trip to San Antonio is for fun. One of my favorite cities...
Work as always…

I work all over the State when my health allows me and I am doing better since the Covid Fog has started to relax on me…

Now with that written even though my trips are work and play believe it or not I do enjoy driving into smaller towns and to see what is going on…

If you head that way Sisterdale, Texas has a small Winery that might grab your interest and in Boerne, Texas the Bear Moon Cafe has great Coffee and Pastries…

There is only one real Fredericksburg and it's in Virginia.

28th-massachusetts.jpg

R.451221bddfe4591033863103289d6120

I travel a lot around the State of Texas and will be leaving in a few hours to head to San Antonio but I wanted to share this article I found on Google about how Johnson City, Texas is now being considered the new Fredericksburg and if you enjoy Wine, Good Food and Coffee with a German and Texas mixed in then you might enjoy this read and maybe visit these areas in Texas:

Pretty country.

It is and the people out there are wonderful and polite…

Been in Texas nearly twenty-five years and have been to the Mexican Border to work a ranch to Amarillo by morning and will say the best parts of Texas are in the Western and Hill Country parts…
I haven't seen those parts of Texas.

It is and the people out there are wonderful and polite…

Been in Texas nearly twenty-five years and have been to the Mexican Border to work a ranch to Amarillo by morning and will say the best parts of Texas are in the Western and Hill Country parts…
You don't like the swamps in Eastern Texass?

candycorn what is so funny about what I posted here?

Care to share?

Is it because you have no clue about Texas and have this Progressive way of thinking that Texas is still some rural area of the Country that is nothing but White GOP voter’s?

If so you have no clue about the State or how it has changed in the last twenty years…

I have tired of the true ignorance of the left and how they view any State that is not Democrat must be a backward Hicksville area when Texas is a thriving and melting pot of a State…

So please share your opinion why you feel what I posted is funny or will you just troll with the laugh icon because let face facts you have nothing to contribute as usual…

You don't like the swamps in Eastern Texass?
This is why I do not contribute much on this site because of individuals like you that troll every thread with such stupid comments like Texass…

You live in ArKansas and what does it truly offer?

Nothing and believe me I have lived in ArKansas and it is a sad and poor State that wishes someone would visit it…

I mean you do have that Diamond mine there that is a State Park ( I believe ) but what else do you offer?

If you have seen one hill you have seen them all.
Well it seem candycorn and you agree on hills but you guys have no clue about the History of the area or about the German families that moved there because of people like you and candycorn that mistreated them and ran them out of their homes in Europe and wouldn’t let them settle on the East Coast or Midwest…

Hill Country has a rich history to it from Native American to Tejano to German History but all the left cares about the history they can use to tell people how awful they are…

candycorn what is so funny about what I posted here?

Care to share?

Is it because you have no clue about Texas and have this Progressive way of thinking that Texas is still some rural area of the Country that is nothing but White GOP voter’s?

If so you have no clue about the State or how it has changed in the last twenty years…

I have tired of the true ignorance of the left and how they view any State that is not Democrat must be a backward Hicksville area when Texas is a thriving and melting pot of a State…

So please share your opinion why you feel what I posted is funny or will you just troll with the laugh icon because let face facts you have nothing to contribute as usual…

Fredricksburg is much nicer than Johnson City. IMHO zero comparison. But if you like Johnson City...more power to you. Make sure you stop at the Wine Castle... it rocks!

This is why I do not contribute much on this site because of individuals like you that troll every thread with such stupid comments like Texass…

You live in ArKansas and what does it truly offer?

Nothing and believe me I have lived in ArKansas and it is a sad and poor State that wishes someone would visit it…

I mean you do have that Diamond mine there that is a State Park ( I believe ) but what else do you offer?

Well it seem candycorn and you agree on hills but you guys have no clue about the History of the area or about the German families that moved there because of people like you and candycorn that mistreated them and ran them out of their homes in Europe and wouldn’t let them settle on the East Coast or Midwest…

Hill Country has a rich history to it from Native American to Tejano to German History but all the left cares about the history they can use to tell people how awful they are…
Man you sure do read a lot into a laughing emoticon.

I thought she wrote White Castle and if you are quick enough you can change what you wrote to show something else and not what you originally wrote.

Still, she is trolling as usual and offer no content because she has not been in Texas in almost twenty years but if she did write Wine and not White then that was my mistake and I own it!

Forum List

Back