Is it time to get down on our knees and pray for America?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think so. On 9/11, I went to church to pray for America and I think it would be appropriate to do that now, with all the bad things happening to our country.

Odin does not like you to fall to your knees...worship him in battle not on your knees

You turn on the TV and kids are taking drugs and having sex and there doesn't seem to be any rules any more.

I think so. On 9/11, I went to church to pray for America and I think it would be appropriate to do that now, with all the bad things happening to our country.
It might be just as effective to pull a different lever next November. At least we won't have the Cheerleader-in-Chief egging the nutcases on.

but but but............. i thought god sent donny to be our 'president'..............

It's interesting how everyone starts pointing fingers at the other guy every time there is a mass shooting.

Get on your knees all you want. No one is stopping you. But if you want to force others on their knees, then we've got a problem.

Where did he mention "force"?

All these bad feelings people have towards each other. Is it time to put them away and just show love to one another?

It's interesting how everyone starts pointing fingers at the other guy every time there is a mass shooting.

Obama and Democrats responsible for all the school shootings

:lol:
Oh dear!
giphy.gif
That had to leave a mark!

It seems that every time a Republican is elected President the media tries to make everyone feel bad all the time.

Forum List

Back