Zone1 Is it time for Whites to boycott anything and everything not acted in, advertised by, sold by or made by Whites?

Why do you oppose social justice and fairness?
I oppose social justice. I don't oppose Justice and mercy. Why do you support a court system that does not apply the law as written with justice and constitutionally.

I find it funny what the right claims about the left all while believing they know better than everyone else about what is American.
wht is right about whining about racism all the time when there are minorities in this country that skirt the law. What is right about supporting a party that favors the abortion of black babies. half or more of pregnancies among black women end in abortion. You're killing your own and you don't even need sanger to be alive to do it. What's right about losing your men to trans insanity. Look at the number of black trans? you really need to dump that chip on your shoulder and take a good hard look at reality.

I oppose social justice. I don't oppose Justice and mercy. Why do you support a court system that does not apply the law as written with justice and constitutionally.
I don't support such a court system. That court system is in your imagination. You should not oppose social justice.

wht is right about whining about racism all the time when there are minorities in this country that skirt the law. What is right about supporting a party that favors the abortion of black babies. half or more of pregnancies among black women end in abortion. You're killing your own and you don't even need sanger to be alive to do it. What's right about losing your men to trans insanity. Look at the number of black trans? you really need to dump that chip on your shoulder and take a good hard look at reality.
You are supporting a man for president who has violated the law, so stop talking about minorities and lying about black abortions. On one hand we're having too many babies out of wedlock and on the other we're having too many abortions. You racists talk out of your ass about us all the time. It's time that stopped. 0.6 of the population are trans, so I am not worrying about any large number of black men turning trans and women transition as well. So you just need to drop your racism and concern yourself with ending the delusion that you live in.

They’re trying to act like whites don’t exist as it is. I just got a 10-page advertising flyer from MACYs, advertising clothes and household stuff, and every page had black person featured front and center. Some pages were of a black woman and a child. Other pages were of black men. Throughout the entire inside pages, not one white was shown. Then, on the back, was a tiny square with a white woman and child.

It’s so over the top that it’s laughable.
:lmao:

Lisa is gone.
I just imagine her at every commercial counting black faces. :lmao: I'm actually surprised that we didn't get an analysis from her on the ratio of Blacks to whites during the Super Bowl commercials. I was looking forward to that.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
You are supporting a man for president who has violated the law, so stop talking about minorities and lying about black abortions. On one hand we're having too many babies out of wedlock and on the other we're having too many abortions. You racists talk out of your ass about us all the time. It's time that stopped. 0.6 of the population are trans, so I am not worrying about any large number of black men turning trans and women transition as well. So you just need to drop your racism and concern yourself with ending the delusion that you live in.
oh..where has he violated the law. tell you what...when you stop talking out your ass and 'yer balls drop' get back to me. blockhead.

I just imagine her at every commercial counting black faces. :lmao: I'm actually surprised that we didn't get an analysis from her on the ratio of Blacks to whites during the Super Bowl commercials. I was looking forward to that.
Didn’t you and IM2 ”count white faces“ for decades in a white nation founded, run and funded by white faces?

I find it funny what the right claims about the left all while believing they know better than everyone else about what is American.
Isn’t the right trying to adhere to the intent of our framers?
Why does that make you piss yourself?
dblack

1707879798023.png

see how that works.

oh..where has he violated the law. tell you what...when you stop talking out your ass and 'yer balls drop' get back to me. blockhead.
Let's start with Trump University and move forward.

Forum List

Back