Is It Time For Israel To Give Up It's Nukes?

Well whatcha gonna do if you had Muslims surrounding you on all sides of your country......

I would consider packing up and moving to another location. :cool:

So every American Revolutionary and every American Indian that fought with the odds against them should have packed up and moved?

:lol:

With a world full of cowards, those willing to kill, will win everytime, as they will expand and expand.

As long as we are forced to be the world cop we are not able to exist without the tools to do the job.

If the world is to operate on the assumption that any country that "FEELS" threatened can arm all they want or they are cowards then fuck it...EVERYONE should go ahead and have nukes cuz it's nobodies business and we can just all sit back until a leader crazy enough to use one shows up. If YOU are naive enough to believe that will never happen I can just refer to our own republican nomination process. Many knee jerk Americans are desperate to have thier favorite wackadoodle with his finger on "the button".

I would consider packing up and moving to another location. :cool:

So every American Revolutionary and every American Indian that fought with the odds against them should have packed up and moved?

With a world full of cowards, those willing to kill, will win everytime, as they will expand and expand.

As long as we are forced to be the world cop we are not able to exist without the tools to do the job.

If the world is to operate on the assumption that any country that "FEELS" threatened can arm all they want or they are cowards then fuck it...EVERYONE should go ahead and have nukes cuz it's nobodies business and we can just all sit back until a leader crazy enough to use one shows up. If YOU are naive enough to believe that will never happen I can just refer to our own republican nomination process. Many knee jerk Americans are desperate to have thier favorite wackadoodle with his finger on "the button".
damn right.

horseshit

I don't care if Israel or Iran have nukes. If iran pops off, they will become extinct. Israel doesn't have nukes as there is no proof.

damn right.

horseshit

I don't care if Israel or Iran have nukes. If iran pops off, they will become extinct. Israel doesn't have nukes as there is no proof.

Hey!... I'm just exploring a peaceful resolution to the nuke question as it pertains to the mid east. As far as I REALLY care I hope Iran gets nukes and they and Israel go toe to toe with a nuclear exchange. Maybe THAT"S what the world needs to see.... A couple of hot heads annihilating each other.

It's been too long since the last atomic bomb for people to understand the absolute folly of that path. Maybe we need a reminder...couldn't happen in a better place.

Israel has the right to defend herself. Period.

Some people just can't accept that.

Tough shit.

Iran has the right to defend itself..PERIOD!

Some people can't accept that.

Tough tittie since the cow went dry!

Now what?

I hope they both "defend" each other till the whole area is radioactive glass.

Wheres Jillian? She'll, no doubt, justify why Israel doesn't have to adhere to international norms like every other country :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm missing something but WHY does Israel have nukes again?

Am I naive in thinking that Iran wants nukes only because Israel is constantly threatening them and THEY have nukes?

Wouldn't it be WAY easier to convince Iran to abandon nuclear weapons if Israel abandoned thiers?

Just WHO does Israel think they can nuke without impunity anyway?

Your thoughts?

because israel doesn't threaten to wipe other countries off of the map or send them into the sea....

unlike it's enemies.

but whatever.

Israel says --

"What nukes?"

These nukes.....

Nuclear Weapons - Israel

That link says in pertinent part: "Yet the existence of Israeli nuclear weapons is a "public secret" by now due to the declassification of large numbers of formerly highly classified US government documents which show that the United States by 1975 was convinced that Israel had nuclear weapons."

And yet the libs tell us that the fact that the United States was convinced that Saddam had WMD is seriously lack of proof that Saddam had WMD.

Hm.

Wheres Jillian? She'll, no doubt, justify why Israel doesn't have to adhere to international norms like every other country :rolleyes:

like "every other country"...

you mean we don't have nukes?

i really detest the anti-semites on my side of the aisle. seriously.

what does "following the law" have to do w/ ethnicity jillian? Trotting out that term- anti-semite, on every discussion doesn't mean you automatically win arguments anymore :zzz: I'm tired of the "isreal-at-all-costs" people on our side of the aisle as well.

Last edited:

Israel isn't trying to defend the whole fucking world from assholes like the U S is. Hell!.. they don't even send troops in to help fight the wars that are supposedly fought on thier behalf like our war with Iraq.

Israel says --

"What nukes?"

These nukes.....

Nuclear Weapons - Israel

That link says in pertinent part: "Yet the existence of Israeli nuclear weapons is a "public secret" by now due to the declassification of large numbers of formerly highly classified US government documents which show that the United States by 1975 was convinced that Israel had nuclear weapons."

And yet the libs tell us that the fact that the United States was convinced that Saddam had WMD is seriously lack of proof that Saddam had WMD.

Hm.

O K. Then it should be a snap for Israel to show the world they have no nukes by providing proof of the enriched plutonium they have made from the type of reactors they use for electrical power. No such thing as a grey area in nukes. Either they have it stored as waste or made into bombs. They should be able to account for all enriched plutonium down to one gram.

Problem solved. Israel has no nukes?... Fine That makes it CLEAR that Iran is the bad actor. Problem defined.

Israel isn't trying to defend the whole fucking world from assholes like the U S is. Hell!.. they don't even send troops in to help fight the wars that are supposedly fought on thier behalf like our war with Iraq.

Israel didn't send troops because we asked them not to. When Saddam threw scud missiles into Israel, Israel did not respond - because we asked them not to. Israel is a small country, armed to the teeth - because they are surrounded by people like Sunni Man - who would like to see their country cease to exist.

In this thread, you admit you 'don't have all the facts'... none of us do.... which is why it's really not very smart to assert that Israel should disarm. In their situation, would you risk the lives of very single Israeli in the hope that these fucking whackjobs that surround you won't attack you? Particularly when you have a US President who seems to prefer your enemies?

Israel has the right to defend herself. Period.

Some people just can't accept that.

Tough shit.

Iran has the right to defend itself..PERIOD!

Some people can't accept that.

Tough tittie since the cow went dry!

Now what?

I hope they both "defend" each other till the whole area is radioactive glass.
You'll have to remind me -- what nations are surrounding Iran and calling for its destruction because their god told them all Persians must die?

Hm.

O K. Then it should be a snap for Israel to show the world they have no nukes by providing proof of the enriched plutonium they have made from the type of reactors they use for electrical power. No such thing as a grey area in nukes. Either they have it stored as waste or made into bombs. They should be able to account for all enriched plutonium down to one gram.

Problem solved. Israel has no nukes?... Fine That makes it CLEAR that Iran is the bad actor. Problem defined.

Maybe they DO have nukes.

But, why on Earth they'd want to do or say anything to confirm any such thing for their numerous deadly enemies is kind of an imponderable.

Israel didn't send troops because we asked them not to. When Saddam threw scud missiles into Israel, Israel did not respond - because we asked them not to. Israel is a small country, armed to the teeth - because they are surrounded by people like Sunni Man - who would like to see their country cease to exist.

In this thread, you admit you 'don't have all the facts'... none of us do.... which is why it's really not very smart to assert that Israel should disarm. In their situation, would you risk the lives of very single Israeli in the hope that these fucking whackjobs that surround you won't attack you? Particularly when you have a US President who seems to prefer your enemies?

Relax Sugar Tits! Lay back and enjoy it. This is just a discussion...not the real thing.. Silly me... I believe the nuke problem in the mid east has many un answered questions and with that lack of information...no good solutions or outcomes.

If we cannot talk about nuclear annihalation in the mid east...the terrorists have won!

Last edited:

Hm.

Maybe they DO have nukes.

But, why on Earth they'd want to do or say anything to confirm any such thing for their numerous deadly enemies is kind of an imponderable.

Right...let's not dare do any "pondering". Cuz not pondering is working out so well in the area.:lol:

Relax Sugar Tits! Lay back and enjoy it. This is just a discussion...not the real thing.. Silly me... I believe the nuke problem in the mid east has many un answered questions and with that lack of information...no good solutions or outcomes.

If we cannot talk about nuclear annihalation in the mid east...the terrorists have won!

Did I tell you - or suggest - that you shouldn't talk about it? I said that admitting you don't have all the facts and then saying Israel should disarm is dangerously naive.... in my opinion.

Israel is responsible for protecting its citizens... if they feel they need to have or let the world think they have nukes... that works for me. If their enemies bite, Israel can bite back... as hard as they want... and I'll be fine with that. Israel is our friend.

Forum List

Back