Is it possible that Donald Trump is a psychopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see that one on the list.
If you actually knew anything, you would have come up with your own. You don't know anything at all, so copied the list from a propaganda site as if gospel.

If you are somehow not a sock puppet, you will fit right in, here. None of the Democrats here ever question what they are told by the D.N.C., either. They all seem to take comfort from having no actual mind of their own and being the Borg, instead.

Is it possible for me to look like I’m 25 years old again?
Sure! Just get a pic of yourself from when you were and there ya go! :biggrin:

You'll look at it and say: "Dang! I look like I'm 25 there."

And that can be repeated as often as people can see the picture. :aargh:

Again and again.

Last edited:
This thread exists because someone is obsessed with Trump and is frantically trying to find something to say.
And, should Quid Pro manage to stumble into office for another term, they will continue bleating about him for another 4 years. They really are obsessed with him.

Psychopathy is a rare brain condition a few people are born with that can be identified but, as of yet, there is no medical treatment for.

Trump has all the classic symptoms:
  1. Apparent lack of empathy and compassion for others.
  2. A belief that he is smarter than everyone else and...
  3. showing no shame when claiming he is smarter than everyone else.
  4. Chronic lying and...
  5. showing no shame when caught lying.
  6. Can charm people and attract faithful followers.
  7. Can betray individual followers without any sign of remorse. (His faithful followers will blame the individual)
  8. Is impulsive and irresponsible.
  9. Is sexually promiscuous.
  10. Has a history of brushes with the law. (His faithful followers will blame the law)
  11. His words and actions are unpredictable.
  12. Can make profitable business decisions with no concern at all for employees, contractors, or investors.
  13. Has a pattern of behavior encompassing these things.
Possibly...but for sure Joe Biteme the 46th president is a Sociopath of the Nth degree. Also Joe is a blithering idiot, but hey so are his voters....

I apologize to idiots as Marxists/Democrats are way more stupid than the common idiot.

Biden voter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back