Is it over?

I love when dumb shits claim Neo Cons are far right. They are Democrats from the left that did not believe in the far left policies of the party , they had some conservative beliefs and so changed parties. They are not far anything. They are democrats that the far left abandoned.

They are all yours baby.

They control your party not mine.

The democrats are the ones who have been fighting them for years now.

You can not now ,just because you finnaly woke up, try to balme us for them.

They are all yours baby.

They control your party not mine.

The democrats are the ones who have been fighting them for years now.

You can not now ,just because you finnaly woke up, try to balme us for them.

You know, if you with just claim responsibilty for the next 4 years I'll be tickled to death. Think you could do that ?

Democrats will be in control of the entire government, you say?

Okay, let's assume they control the legislature and executive for at least the next 2 years.

They're taking over a government that is bankrupted, two land wars in Asia, and are doing so in the midst of what looks like a worldwide depression.

What do you think they going to do that fightens you?

What would the Rpoeublicans have done that would have pleased you?

Be specific.

At the very top of my list is WAR.

Iraq was a corporate war for profit, as is Afghanistan .. and democrats are every bit as beholden to Wall Street as the republicans are .. especially Barack Obama.

We can continue to delude ourselves into believing that we're chasing ghosts/terrorists .. but that's bullshit .. we're chasing oil and pipelines .. two words that were completely absent from the debates, even though they form a central focus of US foreign policy shaped by both democrats and republicans.

Let me give you another word that was absent .. Brzezinski .. who is shaping foreign policy for Obama, evidenced by both Biden and Obama proposing to give the Georgian president one billion US taxpayer dollars, at a time when we can least afford it, as a payoff for his treachery in starting the conflict with Russia even though he KNEW he would lose in minutes and would result in the deaths of many of his own people. Do some study on Brezinski. if you don't already know, and you can clearly see his footprints on Afghanistan and Georgia .. particularly anywhere it challenges Russia. Bush jumped on the Biden proposal and suipported it.

This is critical and specific .. Had Bush proposed the one billion dollar payoff, it would have been met with challenges and suspicion .. particulary that it would have appeared that he was trying to create a situation to help McCain. In fact, when it was first announced many people believe it was a Bush plot .. turns out it was a Wall Street plot that involved all the puppets.

Many still believe the payoff was a plot concocted by Bush and the republicans, and blame them for it. Democratic bloggers are all over the net screaming at the republicans for this and claiming this is another reason why we have to get out and vote for Obama. Do you know why they believe it to be a republican plot .. other than they are too intellectually lazy and/or conditioned to find out? .. it's because it smells like a republican plot .. and that's exactly what our new administration is going to smell like, especially on foreign policy. A republican plot .. when in fact it will be a Wall Street plot. But Americans are too trapped by conditioning to actually recognize who and what is destroying this nation. Trapped by party affiliation and intellectual laziness.

Obama and Biden plan to continue the foreign policy of the people behind the curtain who still remain in control of American government .. and they will have no real opposition to whatever the fuck they want to do. Obama's going to whip that eloquence on the Democratic Party and have them dancing to his beat, and republicans aren't going to scream too much because what he's proposing is what they want.

I also believe that now Americans are going to at least get kissed before we get fucked .. not the outright rape of the Bush Administration .. thus there will be some improvements on the domestic side .. small, measured improvements .. but just enough to keep democrats bowing at the alter. The excuse of why much more won't get done is, as you say, they won't have any money .. but there is an American answer for that and it's the same answer we've always used .. back to point one .. WAR. It is as American as apple pie. To us, war is just business, nothing personal.

Obama will continue the mirage of chasing ghosts for national security .. which again, brings us to the GIGANTINORMOUS big ass elephant in the room that will burn our eyes if we look at it .. so we pretend it ain't even there .. but to talk about it would cloud this conversation .. or any conversation because wearen't allowed to talk about .. or even think about it .. you know, like Israel.

On the domestic side .. perhaps democrats had better start to actually look at what Obama is proposing.

Faith-based initiatives .. where in the hell did he get that?

Charter schools .. did you hear Obama last night .. "education needs competition", ie; chater schools are privately owned and there is money to be made. They take education out of the public trust and place our future firmly in the hands of corporations .. this even though studies have shown that public schools out-perform charter schools.

Is that a democratic position? .. It is now .. as is illegal wiretapping and eavesdropping by the government. That is now the position of the Democratic Party and democratic voters. Hell, they just close they're eyes and ears, put their hands over their mouths and pretended they didn't hear Obama say YES on illegal wiretapping. Much easier to blame Bush and the republicans .. you might be getting a whiff of why I'm not a democrat. I don't swallow.

I could go on .. but hopefully my wise brother, you get my point.

Last edited:
editec,

Sorry, I missed your question of what I expect from republicans .. answer, nothing. I don't expect a damn thing from republicans .. but a divided government is the last stop against the plutocracy. The best we can hope for with present-day American government is division .. and anger .. and non-bi-partisanship.

WE are not in control of the government my brother .. and we, the American people, are not capable of getting it back.

Forum List

Back