Is it me, or is Trump aging before our very eyes...the guy looks like he hasn't slept in 60 days!!

Mnuchin: Trump has 'perfect genes'

President Trump's much-touted physical and mental stamina is the product of "perfect genes," Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Friday.

"This guy's got more stamina than anybody I've ever met," Mnuchin told Axios executive editor Mike Allen. "I mean, I thought I was in good shape. I traveled with him all the time. I mean, it's unbelievable. He's constantly doing things."

Allen followed up on Mnuchin's claim, asking how Trump maintained his energy level with his well-known penchant for fast food and lack of exercise.

"He's got perfect genes," Mnuchin responded.

"What do you mean by that?" Allen quipped.

"He's got perfect genes," Mnuchin continued. "He's got incredible energy, OK? And he's unbelievably healthy."

Trump, 70, has long boasted about his high energy level, stamina and physical health. During the campaign, Trump's doctor released a letter asserting Trump would be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Trump also appeared on "The Dr. Oz Show" in September to discuss the results of another letter from his doctor, which included details on the then-GOP nominee's weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

The president frequently attacked his 2016 rival, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, casting doubt on her "stamina" while arguing he could work nonstop as president.

/thread

President Trump's much-touted physical and mental stamina is the product of "perfect genes," Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Friday.

"This guy's got more stamina than anybody I've ever met," Mnuchin told Axios executive editor Mike Allen. "I mean, I thought I was in good shape. I traveled with him all the time. I mean, it's unbelievable. He's constantly doing things."

Allen followed up on Mnuchin's claim, asking how Trump maintained his energy level with his well-known penchant for fast food and lack of exercise.

"He's got perfect genes," Mnuchin continued. "He's got incredible energy, OK? And he's unbelievably healthy."

Trump, 70, has long boasted about his high energy level, stamina and physical health. During the campaign, Trump's doctor released a letter asserting Trump would be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Trump also appeared on "The Dr. Oz Show" in September to discuss the results of another letter from his doctor, which included details on the then-GOP nominee's weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

The president frequently attacked his 2016 rival, former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, casting doubt on her "stamina" while arguing he could work nonstop as president.

/thread
Trump lies about his health, height, weight, stamina and sleeping habits

He is grossly overweight, eats poorly, doesn't exercise, is in a stressful job and is the oldest President in history

Not a good combination

/thread

He is grossly overweight, eats poorly, doesn't exercise, is in a stressful job and is the oldest President in history

Not a good combination
And he's still destined to be one of the best presidents we've ever had.

/thread

Not a good combination
He will be lucky to escape impeachment

/thread

Not a good combination
ROTFL

/thread

He is grossly overweight,
eats poorly, doesn't exercise, is in a stressful job and is the oldest President in history

Not a good combination

10fattestpeople-3.jpg~c200
This is grossly overweight. And I bet you know 0 about what Trump does besides piss you and every other cupcake off.

/thread

He is grossly overweight,
eats poorly, doesn't exercise, is in a stressful job and is the oldest President in history

Not a good combination

10fattestpeople-3.jpg~c200
This is grossly overweight. And I bet you know 0 about what Trump does besides piss you and every other cupcake off.
Trump is grossly overweight at 260 lbs
Fattest President since Taft

don't be fooled by the stocky physique of Trump. he's got the best stamina of any president ever.

Here's what the OP said two days ago, in regards to the latest terrorist attack in London:

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?
Because she just babbles, nothing she says means diddly shit!

Trumps skin is looking awfully pasty and unhealthy
Never saw you guys making comments about crooked Hillary's health or looks. Funny how that goes, eh?
Hillary is not our President....stay on topic

We are concerned about our Presidents health
Good thing she's not because she visibly fell apart on the campaign trail.

She is in much better shape than Fat Donny

Here's what the OP said two days ago, in regards to the latest terrorist attack in London:

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?
notice how she is ignoring your posts?.....she must have the same kind of character she claims trump has...

Yes, I have been noticing that.

Trumps skin is looking awfully pasty and unhealthy
Never saw you guys making comments about crooked Hillary's health or looks. Funny how that goes, eh?
Hillary is not our President....stay on topic

We are concerned about our Presidents health
Good thing she's not because she visibly fell apart on the campaign trail.

She is in much better shape than Fat Donny

At least Fat Donny can climb into a car without fainting. Me thinks you need to worry about your side first.

Hillary Clinton Faints leaving 9/11 Memorial

Trump is aging before our eyes

Within a year, he will be sitting out front of the White House screaming at kids to get off his lawn

Forum List

Back