Is it just me...

jesus christ..

6pkbMikesHardLemonade11oz.jpg

Pffft, tonight we drink whiskey!

that was a comment on all the dirty old bastards that your posts seem to draw like a buglight luring mosquitoes.

BzzzZZZT!

yup.. theres another one hoping that this thread evolves into a conversation about your tits.
Its posts like this that have driven intelligent posters like myself to post less or not at all. *shrug*

yup.. theres another one hoping that this thread evolves into a conversation about your tits.

Listen, there is NOTHING wrong with Amanda's tits.

I didn't suggest that there is. But, sometimes it gets pretty cringe worthy to see old dudes on this website flying low like buzzards eying a trainwreck. Damn near very time I see DavidS post a reply to Amanda it seems like I should be emailing Chris Hanson.

that was a comment on all the dirty old bastards that your posts seem to draw like a buglight luring mosquitoes.

BzzzZZZT!

Its posts like this that have driven intelligent posters like myself to post less or not at all. *shrug*

POINT IN CASE.

Hey Glock.. Aren't you old enough to be Amanda's Grandfather?
hanson.jpg

Pffft, tonight we drink whiskey!

BzzzZZZT!

It will have to be idle speculation, I'm not contributing that that. :eusa_hand:

And I can respect you for that. But when christy old fucks like Glockmail essentially admit that it's "tits or i'm outa here"... well... Que the Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Hey Glock.. Aren't you old enough to be Amanda's Grandfather?
Not likely, father maybe, but then again I have no idea how old she is. You seem to be insinuating that I've posted something inappropriate, as you have. Perhaps you can link to any post were I have mentioned her in any inappropriate way. Or maybe you're just full of shit, as usual.

BzzzZZZT!

It will have to be idle speculation, I'm not contributing that that. :eusa_hand:

And I can respect you for that. But when christy old fucks like Glockmail essentially admit that it's "tits or i'm outa here"... well... Que the Mike's Hard Lemonade.

That's not how I took it, but sometimes I miss the subtle stuff.

So... what are you going to do about it?

WELL, I was thinking of making a thread about how boring the board has been, but then somebody got ahead of me.

Everyone must be out drinking already.

At first I was going to say "But it's only tuesday!!!" and then I realized it's St. Patrick's Day.

Fuck this! I have to go drink. I'll talk to you guys later.

That's not how I took it, but sometimes I miss the subtle stuff.

Sometimes you miss the obvious stuff. You miss Agnapostate? Didn't you help get him banned? Was he stalking you too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back