Is it just me or does this sound like a woman who is letting all the men know on her friends list...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she is horny? LOL

One of my FB friends posted this stat 10 mins ago

"I am so bored and don't know what to do with myself"

It's like she is indirectly telling men to send her a private message so the intimate encounter can be arranged. lol Why else would anyone care that she is bored

she is horny? LOL

It's like she is indirectly telling men to send her a private message so the intimate encounter can be arranged. lol Why else would anyone care that she is bored
Because misery likes comapny..

she is horny? LOL

Because misery likes comapny..

She tryna to fuck

she is horny? LOL

Any person that ever says they are "bored," what it means they are a boring person. It means they have a limited mind, stay away from them, they are toxic and will only hold you down.

she is horny? LOL

Any person that ever says they are "bored," what it means they are a boring person. It means they have a limited mind, stay away from them, they are toxic and will only hold you down.

I thought it was annoucing she is available for .................LOL

Forum List

Back