Is Israel Becoming More Isolated?

Well looks like you got that one wrong too.

1.jpg

Doesn't look like isolated to me ;--)

I see you have a reading comprehension problem. "Jews living in their country" LOL I wonder if you think that posting this type of disinformation makes your case any stronger?

Anyway, Israel and North Korea are looked upon negatively at about the same percentage by the rest of the world. :)

_67748860_67748859.jpg
Not that old garbage poll of Muslim invaders in Europe. Ha ha ha.

I know...

You would think that Boston1 would know better... HAHAHAHA!!!!

Well looks like you got that one wrong too.

1.jpg

Doesn't look like isolated to me ;--)

I see you have a reading comprehension problem. "Jews living in their country" LOL I wonder if you think that posting this type of disinformation makes your case any stronger?

Anyway, Israel and North Korea are looked upon negatively at about the same percentage by the rest of the world. :)

_67748860_67748859.jpg
Not that old garbage poll of Muslim invaders in Europe. Ha ha ha.

I know...

You would think that Boston1 would know better... HAHAHAHA!!!!

I was referring to Monte's bullshit poll of European Muslims from 2012 that has been posted in this forum at least 5000 times. Go check your eyes, Subhumanity.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Flag boy has trouble with facts. Also seems to have trouble sticking to the subject. As I recall the subject was Israel being more popular now than ever.

Oh wait, it was falsely represented by the terrorist sympathizers as being just the opposite. But we proved that wrong.

Case closed.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Flag boy has trouble with facts. Also seems to have trouble sticking to the subject. As I recall the subject was Israel being more popular now than ever.

Oh wait, it was falsely represented by the terrorist sympathizers as being just the opposite. But we proved that wrong.

Case closed.
Well, you know how it works, when you prove to them that Israel still enjoys record support among Americans, their answer shifts to Americans are "brainwashed" and "ignorant" and "stupid".

Support of Americans for Israel has declined as exposed by your own link. Americans are in fact conditioned beginning in grade school to support Israel through the teaching of Zionist propaganda rather than the true history of events. In the rest of the world where history is taught without an attempt to condition children to support Israel, the people overwhelmingly support the Palestinian cause. That's just a fact, as all polls show.

LMAO

Wrong again there Monty old boy

rj8qrnmyku-wvpiu_-7tzw.png

So what was that subject again ? Because it sure looks like a gain in support across the board and well into majority numbers

actually it apparently does score points ;--) and you are not seriously suggesting that you ever post links that support your nonsense are you ? Because I think we all know by now that even if you do post a link it generally has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject let alone support your view. ;--)

Oh and did you READ the last link you posted ?

SEVEN IN TEN AMERICANS CONTINUE TO VIEW ISRAEL FAVORABLY

No one is disputing that Americans are brainwashed from childhood to support Israel. The link I posted is the subject of this thread. It is Ruddy's link.

No one is disputing that Americans are brainwashed from childhood to support Israel. The link I posted is the subject of this thread. It is Ruddy's link.

So you're basically saying that the American public are brainwashed fools and that's why they support Israel. Well, we've seen you're anti American builshit posts before, we'll just add this one to it. It's amazing how pathetic and fulla crap you are that you cannot face reality.

Why do you post a graph without a link that is not the poll that Ruddy linked. That doesn't score points. It is an example of your propagandizing. Now the facts with Ruddy's link.

e_gw2-hrh0glrdsuvpipxq.png

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

Is this the same chart that the dirtbag cropped and showed only the first line? Ha ha ha.

Read again and weep, Americans will never ever never side with the Palestinian savages. Americans are a wise, ethical, moral, just, and brave people.

Now repeat after me, MonteNazi, God...Bless...America!

7 in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

FEBRUARY 23, 2015

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Even as relations between the leaders of Israel and the United States reportedly deteriorate over disagreement about how to handle Iran's nuclear program, Israel has retained its broadly favorable image in the U.S. over the past year. Seventy percent of Americans now view that country favorably, and 62% say they sympathize more with the Israelis than the Palestinians in the Mideast conflict. By contrast, 17% currently view the Palestinian Authority favorably, and 16% sympathize more with the Palestinians.

In fact, Israel's public image in the U.S. has been fairly strong since 2005, with an average 68% of Americans viewing it favorably. But from 2000 to 2004, when hostilities between Israel and the Palestinians were running high, its favorable score averaged 60%. Prior to that, Israel's favorable rating was even more volatile, reflecting other Mideast events, including the 1991 Gulf War, when positive views of Israel soared after that country suffered Iraqi rocket attacks.

Republicans Nearly Unanimous in Support of Israel

A key reason Americans' sympathy for Israel has solidified at a sizable majority level is that Republicans' support for the Jewish state has increased considerably, rising from 53% in 2000 to more than 80% since 2014 -- with just 7% choosing the Palestinian Authority. A particularly large jump in GOP sympathy for Israel occurred in the first few years after 9/11 and at the start of the 2003 Iraq War.

Democrats' support for Israel has also risen since 2000, but not quite as sharply as Republicans'.

Here's someone who's a little more credible than Roudy's Mufti Mouth...

Zubin Mehta: ‘Israel has lost Europe. Now, it is losing America.’

I’m so worried about Israel’s global isolation. It’s happening on a daily basis. I think Israel has already lost Europe. Now it’s on the point of losing America. I read in the papers that support for Israel has declined among Americans. Half of all Americans do not support Israel. It didn’t used to be like that.’

His exact words, for the brainwashed masses of Israel...

הבידוד של ישראל בעולם כל כך מדאיג אותי. ישראל מבודדת ברמה היומיומית. אני חושב שישראל כבר איבדה את אירופה. עכשיו היא נמצאת על הקצה של לאבד את אמריקה. אני קורא בעיתונים שהתמיכה בישראל אצל האמריקנים ירדה. חצי מהאמריקנים לא תומכים בישראל. זה לא היה ככה​

Here's another one...

Israel is losing its friends

Too many attacks on Palestinians lack a vigorous investigation or response by Israeli authorities, too much vigilantism goes unchecked, and at times there seem to be two standards of adherence to the rule of law: One for Israelis and another for Palestinians.”
- Daniel Shapiro, the US ambassador to Tel Aviv
How about one more?

A good master debater always gives 3 examples to prove his stuff!

Gallup poll: Democrats losing sympathy for Israel

The number of Democrats who feel more sympathetic toward Israelis than Palestinians has dropped 10 points in one year, according to a new poll.

In a Gallup
poll released Monday, less than half of Democrats — 48 percent — say they sympathize more with Israelis than Palestinians when it comes to tensions in the Middle East.

Israel is a pariah state and an embarrassment to humanity.

Why do you post a graph without a link that is not the poll that Ruddy linked. That doesn't score points. It is an example of your propagandizing. Now the facts with Ruddy's link.

e_gw2-hrh0glrdsuvpipxq.png

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

Is this the same chart that the dirtbag cropped and showed only the first line? Ha ha ha.

Read again and weep, Americans will never ever never side with the Palestinian savages. Americans are a wise, ethical, moral, just, and brave people.

Now repeat after me, MonteNazi, God...Bless...America!

7 in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

FEBRUARY 23, 2015

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Even as relations between the leaders of Israel and the United States reportedly deteriorate over disagreement about how to handle Iran's nuclear program, Israel has retained its broadly favorable image in the U.S. over the past year. Seventy percent of Americans now view that country favorably, and 62% say they sympathize more with the Israelis than the Palestinians in the Mideast conflict. By contrast, 17% currently view the Palestinian Authority favorably, and 16% sympathize more with the Palestinians.

In fact, Israel's public image in the U.S. has been fairly strong since 2005, with an average 68% of Americans viewing it favorably. But from 2000 to 2004, when hostilities between Israel and the Palestinians were running high, its favorable score averaged 60%. Prior to that, Israel's favorable rating was even more volatile, reflecting other Mideast events, including the 1991 Gulf War, when positive views of Israel soared after that country suffered Iraqi rocket attacks.

Republicans Nearly Unanimous in Support of Israel

A key reason Americans' sympathy for Israel has solidified at a sizable majority level is that Republicans' support for the Jewish state has increased considerably, rising from 53% in 2000 to more than 80% since 2014 -- with just 7% choosing the Palestinian Authority. A particularly large jump in GOP sympathy for Israel occurred in the first few years after 9/11 and at the start of the 2003 Iraq War.

Democrats' support for Israel has also risen since 2000, but not quite as sharply as Republicans'.
with just 7% choosing the Palestinian Authority.

WOW, that is about the same support they get from the Palestinians.

So you're basically saying that the American public are brainwashed fools and that's why they support Israel. Well, we've seen you're anti American builshit posts before, we'll just add this one to it. It's amazing how pathetic and fulla crap you are that you cannot face reality.

Notice how the low IQ c-nt anti-jew trash goes from "they are supporters of the fakestinians" to "they are brainwashed."

So anyone who doesn't support the diseased, pro-arab muslim terrorists is "brainwashed" - and need to be "educated" by bottom-feeding lowlifes like that filth. I cannot wait for the mass deportations of muslims out of the West; I will volunteer to help remove and expel 5th-columnist dogshit like that poster right along with the rest of the garbage.

Israel is a pariah state and an embarrassment to humanity.

Its pretty clear you're mentally ill, and have no brains or future. Go look up PEGIDA you stupid fucking turd, see how well Europeans are taking to their muslims...Just make sure you always have your "go" bag of necessities packed shit for brains, because when the muslim filth is mass deported - I am going to come looking for filth like you to be sent out of the West right along with them.

Its pretty clear you're mentally ill, and have no brains or future. Go look up PEGIDA you stupid fucking turd, see how well Europeans are taking to their muslims...Just make sure you always have your "go" bag of necessities packed shit for brains, because when the muslim filth is mass deported - I am going to come looking for filth like you to be sent out of the West right along with them.
Another off topic post; another personal threat; and another perfect example of why Israel is being isolated.

And for all that, you win the...

Forum List

Back