Is Israel Becoming More Isolated?

LMAO

even this hung over I can tell you're clueless

If you can't find a connection between the Judaic people living abroad and the Judaic people living at home then yeah, I'm going with clueless.

Love B
I'm saying Judaism has nothing to do with Zionism.

Israeli popularity, has nothing to do with Jewish popularity.

BTW, I find your "clueless" comment to be highly profane.

And as usual I'm calling BS

Besides the subject is Israel becoming more and more popular all the time

Oh wait, it was the lie that Israel is isolated in some way

You can't be serious. I post a link to massive economic cooperation within the Middle East with Israel at the lead and you blither on about some nonsense Moon spouted

Please

Gallup poll: Democrats losing sympathy for Israel....Israel is a pariah state and an embarrassment to humanity.

Who cares, c-nt; as you and your mentally ill friends here have stated - americans are brainwashed so their opinion doesn't count.

As for pariah state, when fucking turds like you start complaining about the far more heinous arab muslim/iranian shitholes of the region, THEN I and most other sane individuals will give a fuck what a scumbag lowlife like you has to say on the matter.

Amazing how c-nts like you whine about Israel - yet the arab muslims won't leave the country because they have it so good - but have nothing of value to offer as to why that is, or that 5 MILLION arab muslims have run out of syria. Not much consistency or intelligence to offer from turds like you.

Gallup poll: Democrats losing sympathy for Israel....Israel is a pariah state and an embarrassment to humanity.

Who cares, c-nt; as you and your mentally ill friends here have stated - americans are brainwashed so their opinion doesn't count.

As for pariah state, when fucking turds like you start complaining about the far more heinous arab muslim/iranian shitholes of the region, THEN I and most other sane individuals will give a fuck what a scumbag lowlife like you has to say on the matter.

Amazing how c-nts like you whine about Israel - yet the arab muslims won't leave the country because they have it so good - but have nothing of value to offer as to why that is, or that 5 MILLION arab muslims have run out of syria. Not much consistency or intelligence to offer from turds like you.
The Palestinians do not target those other countries because they are not occupied by those other countries.

I'd rather the shrill wind in your ears than the foul stench of human filth and excrement coming out of Gaza anyday.

And what ever happened to your nonsensical argument that Israel was somehow becoming more isolated. The articles I've presented prove beyond any doubt that Israel is the economic powerhouse in the region that everyone wants to hitch their cart to.

The articles presented demonstrate, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Israel is becoming more isolated.

The articles presented demonstrate, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Arab Muslims are becoming more isolated.

Particularly the ones living in Israel.

No, the articles reported Arab Muslim growing isolation.

Particularly in Israel.

You can repeat the same old tired lies again and again Monty, doesn't make them true.

The simple facts are that Israel has long been a vital part of the world economy and has moved into numerous joint ventures with many Arab nations

Your articles presented did not mention the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

My articles presented stuck to the subject. Which is Israel being less and less isolated

My articles stated specifically that Israel was becoming more isolated. Your articles were Chamber of Commerce advertising.

My articles stated specifically that Israel was becoming more isolated. Your articles were Chamber of Commerce advertising.

Nobody cares what your articles stated. They were from all the typical Nazi sites anyway

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

The reality is that Israel is less isolated today than ever and is making tremendous leaps in mutual cooperation with its more peaceful neighbors.

Try and keep up Monty

Forum List

Back