How Jesus died: Ancient crucifixion victim offers new clues

Sorry for not adding a comment on the earlier thread. This is the only forum I frequent that has this requirement and I keep forgetting.

Last edited:
Yes quite the cruX of a FICTION....But for any following I will repeat it again for any that have previously missed it if said fellow was crucified or hung up on a tree or post you can rest assure that the birds of the field would have plucked out his eyes and eaten them.. Leaving him quite blind upon his supposed reserection.. Course these are simple facts that most people are kept in the dark of and I like to Wink and bring them out into the open for all with two good eyes to see...

Yes quite the cruX of a FICTION....But for any following I will repeat it again for any that have previously missed it if said fellow was crucified or hung up on a tree or post you can rest assure that the birds of the field would have plucked out his eyes and eaten them.. Leaving him quite blind upon his supposed reserection.. Course these are simple facts that most people are kept in the dark of and I like to Wink and bring them out into the open for all with two good eyes to see...

based on my infallible memory-----according to the NT account---Jesus was
barely dead when they popped him off the cross ----wrapped him up and
shoved him WHOLE into a tomb room with entryway blocked by a
big stone. He spoke just before they popped him down. The crows did not
have an OPPORTUNITY

I like to Wink and bring them out into the open for all with two good eyes to see...

the idea anyone would reuse their expired physiology is the true depravity that exists for Shimon's empty soul searching for a cause to give meaning to their own pathetic existence.

Jesus died nailed to wood either buck naked with his shlong hanging out, or in a diaper, as in often depicted. Sounds kinky.

Jesus died nailed to wood either buck naked with his shlong hanging out, or in a diaper, as in often depicted. Sounds kinky.

that is how the romans crucified people (and the Greeks and Persians)---
probably naked

Breezie dear------can you PUHLEEZE explain your post #5
- you can rest assure that the birds of the field would have plucked out his eyes and eaten them.. Leaving him quite blind upon his supposed reserection..

what's their point ... how many carcasses have you seen with their eyes missing, I have never seen such a thing that does not happen in nature only in the narrative of a deprived mind. shimon has displayed such needless bias before.

- you can rest assure that the birds of the field would have plucked out his eyes and eaten them.. Leaving him quite blind upon his supposed reserection..

what's their point ... how many carcasses have you seen with their eyes missing, I have never seen such a thing that does not happen in nature only in the narrative of a deprived mind. shimon has displayed such needless bias before.

it is a FACT that birds like CROWS AND VULTURES do nip and nibble at
corpses. But there is NOTHING in that which we know about the death of
Jesus that suggests that he was left as a corpse hanging on the cross As far
as I recall------he was popped off the cross SHORTLY after he actually spoke. ----
(ie---likely not even entirely dead)------speaking is not consistent with brain death---
see "HARVARD CRITERIA FOR BRAIN DEATH" I believe someone noted that
he got pierced with a spear and blood and water flowed out ??? not a test for brain death---It was probably a pleural effusion which developed because he was
in a state of shock -------very low blood pressure. As I recall---the whole crucifixion thing did not last more than THE SAME DAY (I think---don't quote me) ---there is no reason to imagine that crows and vultures ATE HIM. My diagnosis is
"cardiovascular arrest" ----ie ---he died of shock. In the language of the
emergency room------he bottomed out. He would have lasted a LOT LONGER---
if he was not held upright.

Shows what you know Prov 30:11 There is a generation that curses their father and doth not bless their mother..Curses come in many forms Jesus admitted to being a curse certainly any hung on a tree or cross or post is a CURSE... Therefore prov 30:17 the eye that mocks his father and hates to obey his mother the ravens of the valley shall pick it out and the young vultures shall eat it.... This is the fate of any who are crucified... They don’t even have to hang there very long I am sure the birds in ancient Israel were just as aggressive back then as they are today over a free meal... After all it is just hanging there for the taking...

have an OPPORTUNITY

The renting of the banner occurred at the moment of Jesus death. It signified the cutting off of Israel as being Gods chosen-Matthew 23:37-39

have an OPPORTUNITY

The renting of the banner occurred at the moment of Jesus death. It signified the cutting off of Israel as being Gods chosen-Matthew 23:37-39
As I said before Cruc FICTION...These are wonderful fictional stories .and myths for the guliable or the sheeple.. You do not have a date for this event because no one person made up the Jesus persona and if this is the case then tell us when or if the graves opened up and the dead rose with him..Surely there is some evidence outside of the gospel tales or good news...You don’t believe everything written in the national enquirer do you or are you one of the few that takes it at face value.. But hey we are told you are your own witnesses....By the way wouldn’t that make him king of the zombies since they rose with him... Or the blind leading the blind since both his eyes were probably plucked out by his “ brief” stay on the cross...

Shows what you know Prov 30:11 There is a generation that curses their father and doth not bless their mother..Curses come in many forms Jesus admitted to being a curse certainly any hung on a tree or cross or post is a CURSE... Therefore prov 30:17 the eye that mocks his father and hates to obey his mother the ravens of the valley shall pick it out and the young vultures shall eat it.... This is the fate of any who are crucified... They don’t even have to hang there very long I am sure the birds in ancient Israel were just as aggressive back then as they are today over a free meal... After all it is just hanging there for the taking...

I do NOT think so------persons nailed up, MOVE AROUND----they are not dead meat until they are DEAD for some time. The blackbirds do not EAT PEOPLE as
they walk around or sleep on the beach

I do NOT think so------persons nailed up, MOVE AROUND----they are not dead meat until they are DEAD for some time. The blackbirds do not EAT PEOPLE as
You need to check your facts Irosie .. There are stories of birds attacking humans and damaging their eyes... These humans did not have their hands and feet supposedly nailed to a chunk of wood and were able to fend them off ... The same could not be said for the story of Jesus who was supposedly immobilized.. Birds love the soft part of the eyes they are easily digested and the softer parts behind the eyes would be accessible to them afterwards... People who cannot admit such things are either walking around with blinders on or they just don’t want to admit the obvious.. Surely as someone who worked in the medical field you have seen your share of strange things... Regardless birds are opportune scavengers and know how to get a meal quickly and efficiently esp if the Romans were crucifying people on a regular basis...

have an OPPORTUNITY

oh ----how idiotically poetic-------and Mathew saw this event? As I recall----
the "banner" to which you refer is poetically SUPPOSED to be the curtain which was situated in front of the ARK------and there was NO ONE THERE when Jesus died------virtually no one was allowed to be there most of the time

You need to check your facts Irosie .. There are stories of birds attacking humans and damaging their eyes... These humans did not have their hands and feet supposedly nailed to a chunk of wood and were able to fend them off ... The same could not be said for the story of Jesus who was supposedly immobilized.. Birds love the soft part of the eyes they are easily digested and the softer parts behind the eyes would be accessible to them afterwards... People who cannot admit such things are either walking around with blinders on or they just don’t want to admit the obvious.. Surely as someone who worked in the medical field you have seen your share of strange things... Regardless birds are opportune scavengers and know how to get a meal quickly and efficiently esp if the Romans were crucifying people on a regular basis...

nope-----persons nailed to a cross twitch around all the time. Jesus is correctly depicted as being nail ----foot and hand. He as able to drink and talk and when he died they describe his head drooping down----he was not IMMOBILIZED.
I have seen heavy sleepers (like my kid----that kid sleeps like ROCK)===----with no bird -----raven or crow----EATING HIS EYES. BTW----touch the cornea and there is a withdrawal response----it is a SPINAL REFLEX absent only in DA DEAD (mediated by the fifth cranial NOIVE------and the seventh-- trigemino-facial) <<<< that part closes the eye. Ya gotta be dead to not resist some bird eating your eyeball. One of the first little tricks to check if a person is dead----when in doubt--touch his eyelashes----TWITCH << not dead
In case of severe hypothermia-----even the twitch can be absent----TRY NOT TO MAKE A
MISTAKE

nope-----persons nailed to a cross twitch around all the time. Jesus is correctly depicted as being nail ----foot and hand. He as able to drink and talk and when he died they describe his head drooping down----he was not IMMOBILIZED.
I have seen heavy sleepers (like my kid----that kid sleeps like ROCK)===----with no bird -----raven or crow----EATING HIS EYES. BTW----touch the cornea and there is a withdrawal response----it is a SPINAL REFLEX absent only in DA DEAD (mediated by the fifth cranial NOIVE------and the seventh-- trigemino-facial) <<<< that part closes the eye. Ya gotta be dead to not resist some bird eating your eyeball. One of the first little tricks to check if a person is dead----when in doubt--touch his eyelashes----TWITCH << not dead
In case of severe hypothermia-----even the twitch can be absent----TRY NOT TO MAKE A
MISTAKE
These things can be easily looked up Irosie for example there is a story in the daily mail on July 12 2011 where a holiday maker had his eye pecked out by a seabird.. He wasn’t nailed to a cross at the time...Further there is an article written by Hayley Warden where 10 shoppers in Kiama where pecked in their eyes while walking... They also were not immobilized on a cross... Why even the little hummingbird in October 29 2010 attacked humans eyes... I mean gee the little hummingbird for crying out loud.. It looks like this is a favourite ploy of birds all over the globe...They don’t just do this to humans apparently there are several hundred cases where reasearchers found that birds pecked out the eyes of baby seals as well... None of these animals or people were immobilized in any way and yet the birds managed to do this incredible damage to them... Just think how vulnerable one would be to a bird while being nailed to a chunk of wood... As I said before the birds would be able to basically do as they please and get a quick meal easily and efficiently without too much effort..

MISTAKE
These things can be easily looked up Irosie for example there is a story in the daily mail on July 12 2011 where a holiday maker had his eye pecked out by a seabird.. He wasn’t nailed to a cross at the time...Further there is an article written by Hayley Warden where 10 shoppers in Kiama where pecked in their eyes while walking... They also were not immobilized on a cross... Why even the little hummingbird in October 29 2010 attacked humans eyes... I mean gee the little hummingbird for crying out loud.. It looks like this is a favourite ploy of birds all over the globe...They don’t just do this to humans apparently there are several hundred cases where reasearchers found that birds pecked out the eyes of baby seals as well... None of these animals or people were immobilized in any way and yet the birds managed to do this incredible damage to them... Just think how vulnerable one would be to a bird while being nailed to a chunk of wood... As I said before the birds would be able to basically do as they please and get a quick meal easily and efficiently without too much effort..

HOLIDAY MERRY MAKER means-------dead drunk. Yes-----that I believe. ------attacked by a bird ---whilst walking YES I have been attacked by a WOOD PECKER------a hard bang on my wooden head------but EYES PECKED OUT? COME OFF IT

Forum List

Back