Is hillary demon possessed?

That's a seizure she was having. No question about it.
Maybe from doing too much coke from Bill's old "Mena connections"???
It would be closer to COPD which can be cause by several factors...
So a treatable ( up to a point) breathing issue causes convulsions and irrational acts???

I'm sorry, but I have a Mom who has dealt with COPD for quite a few years, and I will need a link to support your unqualified medical diagnosis...

So a treatable ( up to a point) breathing issue causes convulsions and irrational acts???

I'm sorry, but I have a Mom who has dealt with COPD for quite a few years, and I will need a link to support your unqualified medical diagnosis...
I have Mom also with COPD also, I never stated that the COPD covered anything more than breathing ailments..That would be something else..

I have Mom also with COPD also, I never stated that the COPD covered anything more than breathing ailments..That would be something else..
Then you agree the bitch is nuts....

Thank you...

Now go pull your pants up!!!

She exhibits very bizzare behavior ....barking like a dog.....and now this.

Perhaps just remnants from her brain injury...concussions can cause such bizarre behavior.

How exactly are the left wingers explaining this?

Not entirely fucked up? Cause let me tell you, that is fucked up.

Forum List

Back