Is Fetterman right? Does Menendez need to go? (Poll)

Should Senator Menendez be removed from the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It really doesn't make much of a difference, the leftist governor of New Jersey will just choose someone just as bad.

Who is is line for the appointment for this Hispanic seat? Can NJ attract AOC to move to Jersey and take it?

Through the proper application of the Transitive Property (if A=B and B=C, then A=C), you have throw the stuttering fuck out too.

Math is math.

2 peas in a pod.jpg

How typical of a democrat from NJ to not even know what actually happened to the guy (D) he voted for Senator in 2018 and would do again in 2024, were that the only (D) on the ballot.

His trial began on September 6, 2017, before Judge William H. Walls of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.[188] On November 16, 2017, Walls declared a mistrial due to the jury's inability to reach a verdict on any charges.
You people (democrats) are the most uninformed group, as a whole, that I have ever encountered. The only thing that matters to you is power, the more the better, and its not important how its gained.

Get out of your echo chamber and inform yourself, for gawd's sakes. Start with Hunter Biden and his turnip father.
Yep the power to be the fascists they accuse us of being, as I have said before their entire platform is based on projection! They call us racists while being racists, accuse us of wanting to destroy Democracy, and the constitution, while doing exactly that.

This seems odd without any sort of adjudication, but I could GAF one way or the other about Saint Jorge.

Pubs are kinda weak for letting this happen, but if it is a heavy +R district, who cares?

Sen. Bob Menendez is facing additional allegations contained in a superseding indictment returned Tuesday in New York.

The new allegations accuse Menendez, who has pleaded not guilty to all prior counts, of making positive comments about Qatar in exchange for items of value, including luxury wristwatches.

The luxury wristwatches Menendez was allegedly offered were valued between $10,000 and $24,000, according to the new indictment.

Forum List

Back