Is Ferguson a testing ground?

Yes it is.

It was to test how many Tea Party and Neocon whites actually support the US Constitution by attacking a black town/city.

The result: Not many.

Libertarians, like myself, once again, found ourselves isolated by the the right and left wing media.

Interestingly though, everyone I talk to in real life, white and black, agrees that the martial law invasion of Ferguson is very scary and ominous for the future --- regardless of what happened with Michael Brown.

So in real life, the test failed.

On the internet, it succeeded.

Let's hope the Tyrants believe in the internet test results....hehehehe.

However, their test did yield one extremely ominous result---

Why were the Oathkeepers so silent?

I'll be sending them a letter informing them that I am withdrawing my donations to their causes until they make a statement on it the Martial Law/State of Emergency crisis.

My letter makes it clear that I personally believe the officer was most likely justified in taking Mike Brown's life; however, that does not give the police a license to assault journalists.

Last edited:
Yes it is.

It was to test how many Tea Party and Neocon whites actually support the US Constitution by attacking a black town/city.

Libertarians, like myself, once again, found ourselves isolated by the the right and left wing media.

Interestingly though, everyone I talk to in real life, white and black, agrees that the martial law invasion of Ferguson is very scary and ominous for the future --- regardless of what happened with Michael Brown.

I'll be sending them a letter informing them that I am withdrawing my donations to their causes until they make a statement on it the Martial Law/State of Emergency crisis.

My letter makes it clear that I personally believe the officer was most likely justified in taking Mike Brown's life; however, that does not give the police a license to assault journalists.
It wasn't a testing ground just for the TEA party.It's one for all of America.

Great testing ground for who is the dumbest democrat in the nation. So far in this case it's

Gov Nixon
Eric Holder
Obabble

Trust me, it was a test designed solely for the Tea Party and Neocons hiding behind the Libertarian label.

They don't need to test Democrats and Progressives, they already know that Dems and Progs spread their cheeks for Big Gov to rape them.

This test revealed how many Tea Partiers and Neocons actually loved Big Gov --- lots.

Trust me, it was a test designed solely for the Tea Party and Neocons hiding behind the Libertarian label.

They don't need to test Democrats and Progressives, they already know that Dems and Progs spread their cheeks for Big Gov to rape them.

This test revealed how many Tea Partiers and Neocons actually loved Big Gov --- lots.
No it has nothing to do with testing the TEA party, you should know better the TEA party is not going tio get involved until all the information has been released. They are not going to get behind someone who was committing a crime. You should know this.

29z4dy0.png

They haven't been silent at all. When was the last time you went to their site?

Yes it is.

With posts such as this, has it ever dawned you libertarians that your message is just not palatable.

Yes it is.

I disagree with that sentiment. I think this was a case of one individual very large in stature believing he was not subject to the directions of a duly sworn officer performing his legal duty as a police officer.
So much was this person opposed to any authority, he attacked and savagely beat a police officer to the point where the officer used deadly force to preserve his own life.
That is based solely on the facts we now have.
SO the real test is does justice and the rule of law prevail? Or have we finally succumbed to mob rule?

The

No it has nothing to do with testing the TEA party, you should know better the TEA party is not going tio get involved until all the information has been released. They are not going to get behind someone who was committing a crime. You should know this.
The TEA party has no interest in the outcome of this struggle.

No it has nothing to do with testing the TEA party, you should know better the TEA party is not going tio get involved until all the information has been released.

:eusa_liar: The Tea Party declared Brown a thug the moment the news broke. All you have to do is read through the various threads on this forum from the moment it began.

Forum List

Back