Is everyone ready for the Israeli invasion?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Is everyone ready for the Israeli invasion, the invasion Israel warned average citizens to evacuate so they won't be killed?

Is everyone ready for the Israeli invasion?​

Yes ...

usher-eating-popcorn.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Just keep blasting from the air.
2. No need to go in, they can win this war, from above.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexad

Gaza is like Iwo Jima or Guadalcanal. The Hamas leadership is dug in like a tick and only a door-to-door (rubble-to-rubble) sweep will root them out.

Boots on the ground are, as always, the only solution.

Sorry bout that,

1. That's true if you had any concern for the people of Gaza.
2. Are not the innocent ones leaving?
3. After so long sitting, with no power, no water, no food, they will die of starvation if you know what I mean, if they want to live they need scadooddle.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Just keep blasting from the air.
2. No need to go in, they can win this war, from above.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexad

Hamas are tunnel rats, much like the Viet Cong were. They might have to send Forrest Gump down there with a flashlight and a pistol.

forrest-gump-hole.gif

Gaza is like Iwo Jima or Guadalcanal. The Hamas leadership is dug in like a tick and only a door-to-door (rubble-to-rubble) sweep will root them out.

It wouldn't surprise me if some Hamas leaders have already escaped using the network of tunnels under Gaza.

It wouldn't surprise me if some Hamas leaders have already escaped using the network of tunnels under Gaza.

Watch "Munich" ... the first hour when it was still taking names and kicking tuchas, not the end when it got all angsty and self-loathing.

munich.jpg

That's wrong. There is another solution. If used, the chance it will be successful is-exactly-one hundred percent.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think that thats a way to get your guys killed, some of them, and I think thats okay, I guess, if you want to, but if you just bomb them from air, and level EVERYTHING, I think is better idea.
2. Then push the rubble into the ocean, make a long pier like structure 50 foot wide, by however long.
3. Im for total destruction and your plans seems to include a way to start this shit all over again.
4. If the Jews don't do this right, they will come back, and start the killing machine on Jews.
5. Its better we kill these animals my way, get it over with, and then look at the West Bank of animals.
6. Plants crop after the soil is tilled, and forget about Gaza.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back