Is Europe having fun yet? Soldiers to patrol French beaches; Cannes bans beach bags

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Hey honey! Did you pack the Coppertone? Did you pack our bullet proof vests? Oh and don't forget the terror hotline number!

Life's such a blast these days over there isn't it now? Unvetted migrants? Who needs to worry?

• Armed police and soldiers to be stationed at holiday sites across France
  • Increased security at festivals and fairs as well as stations and airports
  • Cannes has banned all bags big enough to conceal a weapon inside
  • The ban will be put in place for safety reasons until the end of October
  • Upmarket resort is taking extra precautions following Nice massacre

Read more: Holidaymakers banned from taking bags on the beach in Cannes
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I find myself longing for the days of a simple and quite "Cold War". Two large world armies facing one another, wondering if a hot meal was on tap? The good old days! And yes, I was there in one of the Armies and our food was better than theirs, sometimes.

Last edited:
And the self-destructive policies of Europe toward Islamic immigration that have led to a state of siege are now being implemented here by our current administration and would be accelerated by a Hillary Clinton administration. And within 4 years we would be experiencing the exact same state of siege France is experiencing now. Better wake up, people.

This is actually true, not a joke:
Authorities in Nice have refused a request from French anti-terror police to delete surveillance camera images the deadly truck attack, amid growing questions over the scale of the police presence at the time.

The request came as the government faces growing criticism over security measures on the night of the attack..
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-to-delete-truck-attack-surveillance-footagew

Marine Le Pen: France is a great country but it is ruled by worthless people, who refuse to notice 250 deaths within 18 months and don’y want to do anything to protect our country.

Last edited:
Are these penguins in the Antarctic? no, just a beach in Saudi Arabia.

Coming soon to Cannes......:(

Wakey wakey Europe!

Wakey wakey before is too late!

Disgusting. Why even waste their time

I was at a beach outside of mombasa once, it was mostly black kids swimming, but then maybe 20 percent muslims, the females all in burquas just like this. They were all swimming and some floating on innertubes. They were actually laughing and having a good time but, it didn't look very comfortable wearing soaking clothes

I think they are supposed to use clear beach bags or something like that.

That way everyone can see the Coppertone.

Wakey wakey Europe!

They look like flying bats to me, not penguins.

Penguins are cute.

These are ugly.

I don't have the money to go to Europe. If I did? I wouldn't anyway. A nice long walk along the seine. Not gonna happen . Not going to Arles to see Van gogh's sunflowers. Because France seems to love it's own destruction with allowing whomever migrants than it's own culture or cultural survival. Viva la France doesn't work anymore.

Wakey wakey Europe!

Disgusting. Why even waste their time

I was at a beach outside of mombasa once, it was mostly black kids swimming, but then maybe 20 percent muslims, the females all in burquas just like this. They were all swimming and some floating on innertubes. They were actually laughing and having a good time but, it didn't look very comfortable wearing soaking clothes

This is how i would expect a retard to go swimming.

not to mention Its a massive drowning liability as well.

I don't have the money to go to Europe. If I did? I wouldn't anyway. A nice long walk along the seine. Not gonna happen . Not going to Arles to see Van gogh's sunflowers. Because France seems to love it's own destruction with allowing whomever migrants than it's own culture or cultural survival. Viva la France doesn't work anymore.

we are going to Poland and Belarus sometime between december and february

Afraid you'd run into Mexicans there too?

I'd like to visit the area you live in, NO MEXICANS living there. The only mexicans YOU have anything to do with are the pool boy, the landscapers and the other underpaid overworked flunkies. You have a guilt complex and your projecting on me? Get over it. Let's stick with the topic, brony boy.

I'd like to visit the area you live in, NO MEXICANS living there......

Wrong again, racist.

Wrong again, racist.
I'm rubber, you are glue...Funny, you don'y deny exploiting illegals or not even...knowing what the hell you are talking about. XXXX -- Mod Edit -- don't go even close to beastiality refs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrong again, racist.
I'm rubber, you are glue...Funny, you don'y deny exploiting illegals ......

I do deny that, of course.

Wrong again, racist.
....knowing what the hell you are talking about. ......

Unlike you, I do know what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back