Is Donald Trump the most hated man alive in the world right now??

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
I can't think of any living person right now who has more haters than Donald Trump

Honestly, which living person comes close to having this level of hate
upload_2018-11-28_3-51-35.png

-12,000 tweets about assassination once he became President
-Causes riots all over the world
-Worldwide protests (e.g. France, Belgium, Australia, UK, Phillipines, with some protests having more than 100k people)
-Hated by other famous people
-Hated by his own country
-People chant lock him up at the white house
-People making rap songs about Donald Trump dissing him
-Getting thousands of angry reacts every time an article about him pops up on facebook
-Countless people wishing him death
-Millions signing to impeach him
-countless fb pages protesting him

Among Communists, anarchists and globalist agencies? No doubt.

Keep in mind that 143K at some online bubble-headed crap site demonstrates nothing.

He is polarizing. Lots of people love him and lots of people hate him. There are also many that don't give a rat's ass about him either way.

I can't think of any living person right now who has more haters than Donald Trump

View attachment 231148

-Worldwide protests (e.g. France, Belgium, Australia, UK, Phillipines, with some protests having more than 100k people)
-Getting thousands of angry reacts every time an article about him pops up on facebook
Nope, its you.

Keep in mind that 143K at some online bubble-headed crap site demonstrates nothing.
I'm an anarchist (a real one, not a commie in disguise) and I don't hate Cheeto.....Though he's not half of what his fanbois claim he is, and not 1/10th as bad as his haters say.

In the eyes of the media, beltway politicians, and entitled elitists, yes. One has to maintain the plantation and status quo.

• Banned
For those who disagree he is the most hated man alive, please list who you think is more hated

I know Justin Bieber, Conor Mcgregor, the pharmacist martin dude, putin, kim jong un, logan paul, kanye west, chris brown are all extremely hated. But i think Trump still wins by a landslide

View attachment 231148

Well....Macron, Merkle, you know, the favorites of left wingers....have lower approval ratings than Trump, and Trump has 95% negative media coverage compared to them.....so you are simply wrong.

Trudeau in Canada has lower approval ratings than Trump...

View attachment 231148

It's not really hatred, it's derangement. A mental disorder.

Vladimir Putin.

The little troll in North Korea.

The Iranian ayatollah.

Hillary Clinton.

The Saudi Royal family.

Just to name a few.

Last edited:
I see you are a newcomer to this forum. So you missed the thousands and thousands and thousands of Obama hate topics, and the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of Hillary hate topics.

Stick around. There's a Hillary hate topic at least once a week even now.

Considering the sorts of pieces of shit who hate they man, I say it proves Trump is a person of good character.

It's just pure logic.

For those who disagree he is the most hated man alive, please list who you think is more hated

I know Justin Bieber, Conor Mcgregor, the pharmacist martin dude, putin, kim jong un, logan paul, kanye west, chris brown are all extremely hated. But i think Trump still wins by a landslide

Trump was well able to dish out the crap but he isn't that good at taking it...

He constantly lies or tells false crap... He is either very dishonest or his head is living in an alternate world...

As for Bieber and McGregor...
Bieber is the second highest contributor to make a wish foundation, he does a lot of work for them and is incredible with his time,.

Mc Gregor this guy was a plumber on the dole a few years ago and through hard work, belief and bullshit fought for $100m in a fight where he never fought under the rules before professionally. He fought one of the greatest fighters in the world. Sorry, but I just laugh at how he got away with it, no one got hurt, he is crude rather than racist. He is very loyal to his group of friends and family and he donates huge amount time to charity as well, often doing it quietly.
Bighearted Conor McGregor books out Funderland for family and friends

Agree with you on the others on the list...

I see you are a newcomer to this forum. So you missed the thousands and thousands and thousands of Obama hate topics, and the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of Hillary hate topics.

Stick around. There's a Hillary hate topic at least once a week even now.
7fmI.gif

Considering the sorts of pieces of shit who hate they man, I say it proves Trump is a person of good character.

It's just pure logic.

Cuz there's no logic "purer" than one which ad homs its own subject before it even cites it.
:rolleyes:

View attachment 231148

People fear change.

I don't know that Trump is the most hated man in the world, but he probably is the most ridiculed.

And rightly so.

Forum List

Back