Is "Diversity" A Device Being Used To Undermine White America?

I had always presumed the purpose of the Liberal slogan, "Diversity Is Our Strength" to occur in the interest of racial equality. But what I see happening in Europe, and what I understand is intended to happen here in America, has convinced me that the underlying concept and objective of "Diversity" is the ultimate overwhelming and subjugation of White people wherever they exist in the world.

Anyone who doubts this is urged to pay close attention to what is happening in all of Western Europe, in Sweden, in Norway and, increasingly, in the Balkans. Because we now have a President who understands this problem and has taken a strong stand against it does not mean the problem has been solved. Far from it. We also have a substantial percentage of brainwashed White Liberals who continue to sing Kumbaya and wave the Diversity banner, eager to welcome hordes of Middle-Eastern and Sub-Saharan African Muslims to live among us, the vast majority of whom make no effort to conceal their fanatical hatred for us.

This category of brainwashed Diversity advocates presently exist as our Nation's most serious problem. They are willing and poised to pull the cork from a political bottle that contains a deadly ethnic bacteria that will quickly overwhelm and eventually bring an end to White America.

How come only white men run this diverse nation? Corporations and Government

Whether it’s for district courts or higher-ranking appeals courts, Trump’s confirmed lifetime judges are overwhelmingly white men with records of opposing abortion, LGBTQ rights and voting rights.

A whopping 90% of Trump’s picks confirmed for appeals courts in his first two years in office were white, according to a Congressional Research Service analysis. 10% were Asian American. He didn’t confirm any African American or Hispanic circuit judges.

In that same period, 92% of his confirmed district court judges were white. 4% were Asian American, 2% were African American and 2% were Hispanic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you advocating an all-white US?
I am advocating a White dominant U.S. Whites made this Nation and I believe we should keep it White dominant. If "Diversity" means something other, then I am in favor of armed conflict to resist it.

Are you equating diversity with Muslim refugees?
The vast majority of Muslims hate White people and they openly admit it. Their religion denounces us as "infidels" and they are patiently but fanatically determined to rid the world of us. What I see happening in most of the Western world has convinced me that the first stage of what might become the Tenth Crusade is occurring in Europe and Scandinavia.

This is not the first time in History that Muslims have risen up against White Christians.

Whites did not make shit. And White Christians have primarily been the aggressor against Muslims. But you are delusional so this is expected .

Are you advocating an all-white US?
I am advocating a White dominant U.S. Whites made this Nation and I believe we should keep it White dominant. If "Diversity" means something other, then I am in favor of armed conflict to resist it.

Are you equating diversity with Muslim refugees?
The vast majority of Muslims hate White people and they openly admit it. Their religion denounces us as "infidels" and they are patiently but fanatically determined to rid the world of us. What I see happening in most of the Western world has convinced me that the first stage of what might become the Tenth Crusade is occurring in Europe and Scandinavia.

This is not the first time in History that Muslims have risen up against White Christians.

Whites did not make shit. And White Christians have primarily been the aggressor against Muslims. But you are delusional so this is expected .
You claim to be smart and yet you continually say stupid shit like this.

You are historically illiterate.

Forum List

Back