Is CBS’s Renewal of the Unwatchable Magnum P.I. Reboot a Sign of the End for Broadcast TV Drama?

Unwatchable? I hate reruns but the original Magnum was the coolest P.I. on T.V. since Rockford. Maybe he wasn't gay enough for the crazy left these days.

Well [OP] I have to disagree with your query...

If you haven't noticed I live in Hawaii and married into a rather large family. About 2 months ago one my ex-wife's Nieces Son was contacted by the production company that does Magnum... He happened to be out of town on the mainland with his Dad on a College visit... He is 17 and graduates from High School in June... Well anyway they talked to his mother and they were interested in having him read for a part... Making a long story shorter he was asked to play a role... They were informed about his college plans on the mainland and they said if it turns into a thing they would fly him back and forth... So far the only exposure he has had was they asked for a recent picture and it was shown in the show and explained as a long lost son of the character Detective Katsumoto... It was episode 18- A Kiss Before Dying ...

This young man is very talented musician and vocalist... Has been playing with 2 other classmates in band for the past couple of years in some pretty big venues and Hotels here locally...

Anyway his success may be enhanced by the success of Magnum Redux...

You can't improve on a classic ...

a1PXOwS9XuyViRFx-jIKH770EuC0NaOIYSjzR6bHTwU.jpg

Well [OP] I have to disagree with your query...

If you haven't noticed I live in Hawaii and married into a rather large family. About 2 months ago one my ex-wife's Nieces Son was contacted by the production company that does Magnum... He happened to be out of town on the mainland with his Dad on a College visit... He is 17 and graduates from High School in June... Well anyway they talked to his mother and they were interested in having him read for a part... Making a long story shorter he was asked to play a role... They were informed about his college plans on the mainland and they said if it turns into a thing they would fly him back and forth... So far the only exposure he has had was they asked for a recent picture and it was shown in the show and explained as a long lost son of the character Detective Katsumoto... It was episode 18- A Kiss Before Dying ...

This young man is very talented musician and vocalist... Has been playing with 2 other classmates in band for the past couple of years in some pretty big venues and Hotels here locally...

Anyway his success may be enhanced by the success of Magnum Redux...
Anybody who thinks "dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" is probably a homeless bum who thinks he is a poet.

Forum List

Back