Is Boris Johnson Working for the Russians?

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
It is very hard to explain this man's positions, in particular his recent flip-flop.

He was pro-Russia:
Boris branded a Putin apologist as he blames Crimea crisis on EU

Boris Johnson has been called a 'Putin apologist' for his Russia comments

now he is escalating tensions between Britain and Russia by calling for demonstrations in front of the Russian embassy, unheard of for a Foreign Secretary:

Johnson calls for protests at Russian embassy

Before I crush and destroy you...I want you on record that Crimea should have remained in the Ukraine and given up their sovereignty to the George Soros funded E.U backed coup d 'etat instead of casting their lot with Russia......yes?????

I'm sure you would like it very much when little green men invade Alaska and takes it back to Mother Russia.

But for your question, yes, the altering of existing borders using military force is a dangerous thing, and has not been done in Europe since the end of WWII. And I'm sure you don't mind 60,000 of your Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine.

Crimea has not left Ukraine, it was occupied, and a rigged referendum was put in place.

I'm sure you would like it very much when little green men invade Alaska and takes it back to Mother Russia.

But for your question, yes, the altering of existing borders using military force is a dangerous thing, and has not been done in Europe since the end of WWII. And I'm sure you don't mind 60,000 of your Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine.

Crimea has not left Ukraine, it was occupied, and a rigged referendum was put in place.

Your ignorance is staggering.....the Ukraine had it's duly elected government taken down by thugs funded by Soros and the E.U because the Ukraine had resources the globalist bankers coveted and since the Ukraine was in debt, the IMF swooped in (like they always do) and promised a credit line in exchange for the resources of that country as collateral because that is always the M.O...bringing the Ukraine into the E.U makes them a part of NATO which means that NATO troops can be put on the border of Russia to (snicker) protect the "sovereignty" of the Ukraine that was already compromised by the illegal intervention of the Soros funded, E.U backed provocateurs that put in a puppet leader that willingly gave up the country's resources in exchange for "aid". Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because it controlled the peninsula and they decided to cast their lot with Russia....good move on their part.

The Soros faction, all butt hurt, whined to the Barrypuppet and he placated them by declaring that Russia's interference into the illegal overthrow of Ukraine's duly elected government as being an act of aggression thus put sanctions on them. Putin is playing chess while the Barrypuppet is trying to find his checkers. Putin has kept Assad in place while the banking oligarchs have used their mercenaries disguised as a radical muslim opposition coalition have gotten their collective asses kicked...something that Barrypouppet never tried to do because they are and always were a collaboration of the CIA, Mossad, Saudi Intel, MI5 and MI6 invention using Turkey as a conduit to provide them arms and financial assistance. You don't know diddly squat.......consider your ass "kicked" and please take a commemorative coffee mug and t-shirt as parting gifts.

Congrats on winning the huylo of the day award.

...and proven yourself to be Russian by responding to the comment...

So you never heard of the former Yugoslavia then, when islamonazi terrorists invaded and forced the UN to give them the land they claimed ?

Forum List

Back