Is Biden Arresting Anyone Who Attended Jan 6th Events Outside Capital Now?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.

It Begins. Biden’s DOJ Starts Arresting Trump Supporters Who Stood Outside the US Capitol and Committed No Violence – Despite Registered Rallies on Capitol Grounds that Day​

by Jim Hoft Nov. 1, 2023 12:20 pm1712 Comments

Biden (Obama) has started arresting people who never entered the Capital and never committed an act of violence.

Biden isn't. The DOJ and FBI are. Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown. I don't care if they went into the Capitol or not. You still showed up.
Even if it's just a strongly worded letter or a terse phone call. All of them that can be identified. I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.

That day...can never happen again.

Biden isn't. The DOJ and FBI are. Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown. I don't care if they went into the Capitol or not. You still showed up.
Even if it's just a strongly worded letter or a terse phone call. All of them that can be identified. I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.

:fu:. Payback's coming

Weird.....Hamas supporters took over the Capital a few days ago.

WTF??????

Weird.....Hamas supporters took over the Capital a few days ago.

WTF??????
According to the BYE-DUMB administration.....the solution to anti-Semitic violence is to fight Islamophobia.

That's like saying the solution to the border crisis is paying millions of migrants to come to America and steal from us.

asdsdfsf.gif

So their solution to Hamas supporters breaking into the Capital last month is to go out and arrest anyone who was at the Capital on Jan 6th whether they were peaceful or not.

Anyone who was there that day was there to see the government of the United States overthrown.
That is a dangerously ignorant, arrogant and stupid comment even for you, Jack. Second, just what CRIME or LAW did going there to stand around at the capitol that day to attend a simple rally/speech by the president violate? Go ahead Jack, tell me.

I don't care if you have to hire 10,000 FBI agents. Track em all down.
And there it is. The beginnings of the Nazi/totalitarian/fascist tyranny of America, where little tin god fascists like you try to take this country from a government of the people answerable to the law, to a people of the government above the law who imprisons anyone who dares challenge their authority no matter what the level of corruption to assure unchecked, corrupt power.

Unfortunate for you Jack that the matter of the stolen 2020 election will never go away until the truth is fully vetted and all of the individuals behind this lawless tyranny are brought to justice and the thousands imprisoned for no good reason are freed, vindicated and recompensated.

GFY

Good thing you're in charge of nothing, and never will be.

You're a pathetic excuse for an 'American', in fact, you don't deserve that label at all.

That is a dangerously ignorant, arrogant and stupid comment even for you, Jack. Second, just what CRIME or LAW did going there to stand around at the capitol that day to attend a simple rally/speech by the president violate? Go ahead Jack, tell me.

And there it is. The beginnings of the Nazi/totalitarian/fascist tyranny of America, where little tin god fascists like you try to take this country from a government of the people answerable to the law, to a people of the government above the law who imprisons anyone who dares challenge their authority no matter what the level of corruption to assure unchecked, corrupt power.

Unfortunate for you Jack that the matter of the stolen 2020 election will never go away until the truth is fully vetted and all of the individuals behind this lawless tyranny are brought to justice and the thousands imprisoned for no good reason are freed, vindicated and recompensated.

I'd place good odds that asshole was someone who showed up with 'ballots' at 3am on election night.

GFY

Good thing you're in charge of nothing, and never will be.

You're a pathetic excuse for an 'American', in fact, you don't deserve that label at all.
Whine to someone else. I have no sympathy. You could have just admitted you lost and moved on to the next election. But you backed a loser and when he lost, you pitched a fit and tried to overturn the results.

All of em...no matter how long it takes.

Whine to someone else. I have no sympathy. You could have just admitted you lost and moved on to the next election. But you backed a loser and when he lost, you pitched a fit and tried to overturn the results.

All of em...no matter how long it takes.

Says the keyboard warrior with zero power to do anything, let alone 'round up' anyone. :laughing0301:

No it isn't. You knuckeheads like to bitch and threaten on anonymous Internet message boards.
But when it comes down to brass tacks, you run away and hide.

So go hide.
Very true. If they REALLY thought the election was stolen; they’d be shooting folks. Not planning how to win the next supposedly fraudulent election.

Because insurrection is against the law. That's pretty straightforward. Yes, I'm sure I've read that somewhere.
Stop using big words. The people spoke. They threw the last guy out of office...and he pitched a fit....and you went along with it. Got nothing to do with challenging authority. YOU TRIED TO OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT!! Do not pass Go! :auiqs.jpg:
It's only alive in the minds of you lemmings. Why? Because you immerse yourself in alt-right media. And they lie to you. And you accept it.

All of em. No matter how long it takes.

And there it is, punish thought crimes, not actual crimes.

Forum List

Back