Is Biden a thief?

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
IS BIDEN A THIEF? Over two years of his thievery (inflation), the average American LOST $9,600 in salary value under Biden. If average salary is $71,000, take 7% inflation from 2021, add to 6.5% for 2022 and the value lost is $9600. Under Trump, inflation rate was 1.4 percent. What happened to the good times?

Attachments

• Mark hatless bay.jpg
    Mark hatless bay.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 9
IS BIDEN A THIEF? Over two years of his thievery (inflation), the average American LOST $9,600 in salary value under Biden. If average salary is $71,000, take 7% inflation from 2021, add to 6.5% for 2022 and the value lost is $9600. Under Trump, inflation rate was 1.4 percent. What happened to the good times?

He's no theif. He's a puppet.
It's true that theives do not require brains, but in Bidens case, he's never HAD brains. He's always been a puppet and will be a puppet until they cut his strings, he gets assassinated, or just croaks.

Personally, I'd like to see him walk into a helicopter tail rotor.

Hiltery, Obozo, Bush, and Pelosi are his puppetmasters. And Jinping is THEIR puppetmaster.

It is greedy, big businesses that are the thieves. They are making more money than they have in decades by raising prices because they can, not because they have to.

He's no theif. He's a puppet.
It's true that theives do not require brains, but in Bidens case, he's never HAD brains. He's always been a puppet and will be a puppet until they cut his strings, he gets assassinated, or just croaks.

Personally, I'd like to see him walk into a helicopter tail rotor.

Hiltery, Obozo, Bush, and Pelosi are his puppetmasters. And Jinping is THEIR puppetmaster.

Republicans are the brainless fools. If I had one wish, it would be that every Nazi Republican drop dead.

It is greedy, big businesses that are the thieves. They are making more money than they have in decades by raising prices because they can, not because they have to.

Walk me through the math and give me examples.

Do you mean Big Pharma getting billions from a mandated experimental gene therapy shot that was mandated across the globe in many nations? They got windfall profits.

Let's see. Under Trump, inflation was 1.4%. Were businesses not greedy then? They just became greedy January 20, 2021? It doesn't work, does it? Biden's brainlessly shutting off the XL Pipeline (which would have been online this year) raised gasoline prices. Biden's throwing trillions of dollars at the populace (I received $1400 which I did not need) is another cause of inflation. It's called cause and effect.

Let's see. Under Trump, inflation was 1.4%. Were businesses not greedy then? They just became greedy January 20, 2021? It doesn't work, does it? Biden's brainlessly shutting off the XL Pipeline (which would have been online this year) raised gasoline prices. Biden's throwing trillions of dollars at the populace (I received $1400 which I did not need) is another cause of inflation. It's called cause and effect.
The value of the dollar is up compared to other currencies. The dollar has more power today than at any time under Trump. This means the inflation isn't something that is happening in the USA, its happening everywhere.

The US president doesnt run the world, whether its Trump or Biden or whatever.

How much have wages grown in the past two years?

The OP is a child.
A very stupid child.

Forum List

Back