Zone1 Is Autism a legitimate reason to euthanize a human being?

I think we were capable on our own to deal with the Ar 15 stuff,

No need for moderators to butt in.

I think we were capable on our own to deal with the Ar 15 stuff,

No need for moderators to butt in.

I used to think that too........but letting the leftists get away with this just encourages them....

AR-15 interjections into the conversation and responses have been removed from view as not germane to the OP Thread Topic of euthanasia and thread title. Please remain on OP topic and thread title:

Is Autism a legitimate reason to euthanize a human being?​

Autism is NOT a reason to euthanize a human being!

Last edited:
When the government gets in the business of murdering people......or euthanizing them............they have crossed a line that leads to the slippery slope...

Do you think those who believe in euthanasia ever thought that healthy people who were autistic would be viable subjects for murder........I mean,........euthanasia?

The number of people euthanized in the Netherlands since the practice was allowed is astonishing.

60K over 10 years in a population of 18 million aint that much, ok..

and i support responsible euthanasia.
you shouldn't force people to grow old when they don't want to, for whatever reason.

on the flip side of the coin, facilities for the poor and disabled had better improve soon, before we see another round of evil rich elitist doctors abusing euthanasia laws to further their hideous agendas.

60K over 10 years in a population of 18 million aint that much, ok..

and i support responsible euthanasia.
you shouldn't force people to grow old when they don't want to, for whatever reason.

on the flip side of the coin, facilities for the poor and disabled had better improve soon, before we see another round of evil rich elitist doctors abusing euthanasia laws to further their hideous agendas.

We are not talkimg about people who are of sound mind....we are talking people who are compromised

it depends.

But I will say that Down's and autism do not have a lot in common.

Downs syndrome is a genetic disorder that affects brain development Autism doesn't necessarily include mental retardation

So each case is best decided individually.
I worked fourteen years with both kinds.....downs people will make you love them.....autistic people will beat your ass to a pulp and do it every day unless you show them the bad man in the room really is

The established mental competency criteria.

And this isn't even a thing in this country and you're all worked up about it.

What leftists do in other countries ends up getting pushed by democrat party leftists here....

If any person is deemed by both the medical and legal authorities to be capable of living independently and making his own choices what's the problem?

As I said I have no problem with anyone making the choice to end his own life.

I wonder why any doctor would assist in that if the person was not terminally ill.
The doctors have killed millions of healthy unborn babies so why would living humans be any different?

Listening to BBC Radio 4 the other day. The topic was about the Nazis wanting a supreme race and a better society of abled folk. So they promised families to take care of family members who where disabled. All they did was kill them, then let the families know sometime in the future they had died.

But I don't know if this included such things as Autism, Downs etc... cos although it was on the radio in the van, I didn't fully concentrate on the discussion.

Just say the Nazis included Autism, do people want their government to go down the Nazi route?

When the government gets in the business of murdering people......or euthanizing them............they have crossed a line that leads to the slippery slope...

Do you think those who believe in euthanasia ever thought that healthy people who were autistic would be viable subjects for murder........I mean,........euthanasia?

The number of people euthanized in the Netherlands since the practice was allowed is astonishing.

Is Autism a valid reason to KILL CHILDREN?

Meet Kodi Lee. Lee has severe Autism, and he has more talent than most 'normal' people:

To answer the 'stupid' thread question:

NO!

Is Autism a legitimate reason to euthanize a human being?​

No. The idea is an abomination.

Forum List

Back