Is anyone watching Messiah?

• Banned
I might start it tomorrow. Maybe.

I was binge watching it recently. The first few episodes.

Then I had to leave to return home. Don't have catch-up facilities on my system.

But it was very well done, and made one think.

Hebrew, Arabic, and English - the languages used.

I watched the entire series because it was recommended to me by someone that has similar taste in movies that I do.

I didn't think I would like it and I kept looking for an excuse to turn it off. However, like somebody else said. it pulls you in.

Actually a very good series.

Up until the last scene I was really think he was a really good con man.

• Banned
I watched the entire series because it was recommended to me by someone that has similar taste in movies that I do.

I didn't think I would like it and I kept looking for an excuse to turn it off. However, like somebody else said. it pulls you in.

That's how I felt about it. I'll have to binge watch it in the US.

sheeeeesh

Netflix.

Meanwhile...doesn't the bible say how the return of Christ will happen? In short...if you hear it from news or other people...its not him so don't let a movie sway you to think otherwise.

Christ’s second coming will be bright, loud and glorious. This event cannot be hidden, every human on planet earth will see Jesus. He will come back personally and literally. Revelation 1:7 says, “Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him.” There will not be a person on earth who is unaware of Jesus’ return. Jesus Himself describes the manner of His coming. Matthew 24:27 states that the return of Christ will be like the brightness of lightning illuminating the entire sky from the east to the west. Verses 30 and 31 of the same chapter describe Jesus coming with power and great glory and with the sound of a great trumpet, that awakens the righteous dead who are then gathered from the ends of the earth.

Last edited:
PLEASE tell me there are not that many gullible people on this planet to believe that dude is anything other than a con man????

Even the end. Pay attention to it. Malik is the kids name that came across the you know what. And what is Malik known for?
Like I said..pay attention.

Also...since when would Jesus do or act in any way, shape or form as this guy? Never, that's when. Oy.

Forum List

Back