Is an "idea" above debate?

One of the WEIRDEST conundrums of the modern age is WHY the left SUPPORTS a cult that KILLS HOMOS, HONOR KILLS DAUGHTERS, SUBJUGATES WOMEN LIKE DOGS, MARRIES LITTLE GIRLS, WORSHIPS A PROPHET THAT WAS A PEDOPHILE, BELIEVES ANYONE THAT ISN'T A MUSLIM SHOULD BE KILLED... EVERYTHING that the left SUPPOSEDLY is DIAMETRICALLY AGAINST!

WHY?

One of the WEIRDEST conundrums of the modern age is WHY the left SUPPORTS a cult that KILLS HOMOS, HONOR KILLS DAUGHTERS, SUBJUGATES WOMEN LIKE DOGS, MARRIES LITTLE GIRLS, WORSHIPS A PROPHET THAT WAS A PEDOPHILE, BELIEVES ANYONE THAT ISN'T A MUSLIM SHOULD BE KILLED... EVERYTHING that the left SUPPOSEDLY is DIAMETRICALLY AGAINST!

WHY?
I always figured votes

WHY?
I always figured votes
I'd have to say that's probably a large part of it. The dems will whore themselves out to any filthy perverted, illegal, corrupt, toilet dwelling pile of shit so long as they'll vote for them.

I think the other part is dems hate Christians as much as the muslims do.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

This guy hits the nail on the head when it comes to the left & Islam

I don't want to watch a video.

Can you summarize this idea that is or is not above debate?

Not going to even attempt. Watch the vid or don't.

I don't like vids. I like written material. Are you saying you can't summarize in your own words? (something besides FU :D)

They are not my words. Plagiarizing is not my cup of tea. As to your "likes" that's just a ridiculous position. It's a damn YouTube video not a vile with a contagious disease.

Yes. I noticed that.

The muslims do not even appreciate freedom of speech and the left say that we have to be understanding to them because they are not used to it.

Fuck.

Not going to even attempt. Watch the vid or don't.

I don't like vids. I like written material. Are you saying you can't summarize in your own words? (something besides FU :D)

They are not my words. Plagiarizing is not my cup of tea. As to your "likes" that's just a ridiculous position. It's a damn YouTube video not a vile with a contagious disease.

I'm a luddite. I like the written word. ptthhwww.

What I understood was he reduced his understanding of Islam to basically just an idea, and he says there is no way to be abusive to an idea. He acknowledges that you can be abusive to the people that practice the religion, but not the religion it's self. All just a bunch of double talk and bullshit mostly.

I believe that Richard Dawkins is brutally, bluntly accurate in what he says about all religions, particularly Islam. He is a devout atheist who has been a scathing critic of Christianity for many years. He correctly singles out Islam as evil because it is. Why? Because it disguises itself as a religion when it is much more than that. And further, it's Mullahs and clerics viciously attack any criticism of them or their "religion". Dawkins is dead nuts on target.

WHY?

Because they also hate the west.

I don't think any of the major religions are evil...I think there are evil people who USE those religions.

What I understood was he reduced his understanding of Islam to basically just an idea, and he says there is no way to be abusive to an idea. He acknowledges that you can be abusive to the people that practice the religion, but not the religion it's self. All just a bunch of double talk and bullshit mostly.

90%+ of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic with large percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ and Hamas. Not all Muslims are bad people but the overwhelming majority of them are, I'm sure there were some good Nazis too.

90%+ of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynistic, and theocratic with large percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist organizations; such as, AQ and Hamas. Not all Muslims are bad people but the overwhelming majority of them are, I'm sure there were some good Nazis too.

Aaaaaaand another dumbass unsubstantiated comment. Oh and brownie points for throwing in the Nazi's.

Forum List

Back