Is An Asteroid Coming?

Asteroid-Public-Domain-768x397.jpg

I’m tempted to post this under the conspiracy thread. But, it does raise some legit questions.

The Proposed Budget For NASA’s ‘Planetary Defense Coordination Office’ Is Suddenly Increased To $150 Million.

And the office’s only been there for 2 years.

The new Planetary Defense Coordination Office—which, despite its science fiction-sounding name, is part of a very real effort to ward off the potentially deadly impact of asteroids that may hit the planet—is charged with supervising “all NASA-funded projects to find and characterize asteroids and comets that pass near Earth’s orbit around the sun.”

Should we get busy building survival bunkers?

More @ Is An Asteroid Coming? The Proposed Budget For NASA's 'Planetary Defense Coordination Office' Is Suddenly Increased To $150 Million
/----/ Libtards will blame Global Warming for causing Astroid strikes.
Trump boot lickers will back it so that the Orange Ogre can get his Buck Rogers style space force and drive the debt even higher.

You are simply unable to do anything but turn every single thread into a hate Trump one.
And the anti-Left comments that came first?

Anyway...Google Apophis.

Trump boot lickers will back it so that the Orange Ogre can get his Buck Rogers style space force and drive the debt even higher.

You are simply unable to do anything but turn every single thread into a hate Trump one.

Hey....................be fair dude....................if you're gonna slap down Progressive Patriot for politicizing your thread, you gotta slap down Cellblock as well, because he's the one that threw the first political shot across.
/----/ A CNN reporter was the first. I just quoted him.
CNN anchor questions whether global warming to blame for asteroid

Actually dude, it was when you said this............................

The first part, yes, was the CNN reporter, but that was Longknife who posted that. You were the one that came out with the Libtard comment.

If anyone has any questions about it, they can click the "click to expand" button.
/----/ Your point being?
Ah...so first you deny by pointing your finger at a CNN reporter and when called on it, you go "So what?" How typical.....

I’m tempted to post this under the conspiracy thread. But, it does raise some legit questions.

The Proposed Budget For NASA’s ‘Planetary Defense Coordination Office’ Is Suddenly Increased To $150 Million.

The new Planetary Defense Coordination Office—which, despite its science fiction-sounding name, is part of a very real effort to ward off the potentially deadly impact of asteroids that may hit the planet—is charged with supervising “all NASA-funded projects to find and characterize asteroids and comets that pass near Earth’s orbit around the sun.”

More @ Is An Asteroid Coming? The Proposed Budget For NASA's 'Planetary Defense Coordination Office' Is Suddenly Increased To $150 Million
Speaking of licking, do you know that Obama actually licked Larry Sinclair's you-know-what? We have video of Sinclair exposing him. It's probably why he doesn't mind "Michelle" (Michael) Obama is a Tranny.
Fascinating. Do tell. :71:

You morons are so full of love and tolerance. As you insult over and over and over. Hypocirte. What a weak ass pathetic statement.

Talk about HATERS you stupid fkrs hate this man more than the blacks hated KKK and your all pretty sickening with your hypocritical bs.
I hate T-Rump more than he LOVES the KKK

The DEMS created the KKK dam it learn history . That's part of it we were never told, but it's in the history of " facts". Even D'nesh D'souza points that out in his oe more " America what would it be like without her" .
Historically it is all there.

Hey....................be fair dude....................if you're gonna slap down Progressive Patriot for politicizing your thread, you gotta slap down Cellblock as well, because he's the one that threw the first political shot across.

The first part, yes, was the CNN reporter, but that was Longknife who posted that. You were the one that came out with the Libtard comment.

If anyone has any questions about it, they can click the "click to expand" button.
/----/ Your point being?
Ah...so first you deny by pointing your finger at a CNN reporter and when called on it, you go "So what?" How typical.....
/----/ I didn't deny anything. I asked what was your point.

You morons are so full of love and tolerance. As you insult over and over and over. Hypocirte. What a weak ass pathetic statement.

Talk about HATERS you stupid fkrs hate this man more than the blacks hated KKK and your all pretty sickening with your hypocritical bs.

The DEMS created the KKK dam it learn history . That's part of it we were never told, but it's in the history of " facts". Even D'nesh D'souza points that out in his oe more " America what would it be like without her" .
Geeeezus Fucking Christ! Not that horseshit again. It is ancient history. History that we do not deny but you dumb fucks keep dishonestly accusing us of trying to hide it. Pluss you all appear to be to stupid to learn by your mistakes and realize that you are going to be called out on your petty tripe. I'm sure that you would not want to talk about how, when and why the racists fled the Democratic party and found a home with Republicans.

Geeeezus Fucking Christ! Not that horseshit again. It is ancient history. History that we do not deny but you dumb fucks keep dishonestly accusing us of trying to hide it. Pluss you all appear to be to stupid to learn by your mistakes and realize that you are going to be called out on your petty tripe. I'm sure that you would not want to talk about how, when and why the racists fled the Democratic party and found a home with Republicans.

Watch the video , omg you crack me up when your pissed.

upload_2018-10-18_10-15-0.png

Candace Owens on Twitter

"created" as in past tense......or are you asserting that those who started the KKK are still alive and are still Democrats?
Who are the ones marching with con-federate flags and NAZI flags these days?

/----/ Your point being?
/----/ I didn't deny anything. I asked what was your point.
"So what?"

"created" as in past tense......or are you asserting that those who started the KKK are still alive and are still Democrats?
/-----/"Who are the ones marching with con-federate flags and NAZI flags these days?"
democRATs. Thanks for asking.

/-----/"Who are the ones marching with con-federate flags and NAZI flags these days?"
democRATs. Thanks for asking.
Suuuuuuure. You go with that. Add it to your "Up is Down", "Black is White" and "War is Peace" files.

Asteroids have hit earth at least as many times as they have hit the moon, if its visible craters represent asteroid hits. However, earth may well have been an asteroid several trillion years ago, so someday in the next hundred billion years or so, we may get hit by an asteroid that does away with life as we know it. Our destruction, however could precede that occurrence, as we are a warlike specie, unless politicians team up with scientists to learn to use dna as an agent of change for the better.
Depending on far into the future it is, we might be so advanced by then in science, technology, and weaponry, that taking out an asteroid could be easily done.

That is, if we don't end up destroying each other.

Exactly. If we have a weapon capable of hitting and removing an asteroid, what's to stop us from using it on each other?

I mean..............the whole reason the Nobel Peace Prize was developed was because Alfred Nobel (inventor of dynamite), quickly realized his safer way of providing miners with explosions could also be used for war.

Matter of fact, at first, when airplanes were invented, they were used strictly for checking out troop movements and positions, and the pilots used to wave at the other side as they flew over.

Then....................someone realized that they could fire on the troops from the air, and the warplane was born.

Mankind has a penchant for developing very useful stuff. We also have a penchant for weaponizing new technology as quickly as possible.

View attachment 223342

Candace Owens on Twitter
What is this shit??!! There is no video . And Owens is a crackpot Trump supporter

View attachment 223342

Candace Owens on Twitter
What is the shit??!! There is no video . And Owens is a crackpot Trump supporter
Oh there is too, you are just full of chit lol.

Hollywood Sometimes Reveals the Truth But Judges It Wrong

Just as in the Sean Connery movie, Meteor, the real motive for that is to reverse the outward aim and give us Star Wars protection.

Last edited:

--------------------------------- Signs in the Heavens . That'd really put a bee in their bonnets . Maybe there is Government seen evidence of Jesus and Gods Army of Angels coming back with SWORDS to lay waste to 'dems , libs and other perverts' in an Armegeddon last battle type deal .
-------------------------------------- to me the thing is , who knows what USA and World Government can see with their millions of dollars of advanced spy type equipment ??

Forum List

Back