Is a McKinney/Sheehan ticket happening?

You might get enouogh k00ks to be interested in a ticket like that. I can think of a couple of dozen that post on this forum that could be had hook, line and stinker by such a nutball ticket.

Heres MarcAtl's hot presidential ticket..................

huge_mofo_ass-2.jpg

Anyone who would vote for McKinney and Sheehan has to dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

OK, who do you like and what policies draw you to that person?

Well, first thing I look for is a brain. Cynthia McKinney and Sheehan are stupid. I don't know how else to say it. We're talking about running the country here. You've got to be kidding.

Anyone who would vote for McKinney and Sheehan has to dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Well, first thing I look for is a brain. Cynthia McKinney and Sheehan are stupid. I don't know how else to say it. We're talking about running the country here. You've got to be kidding.

Really? Mckinney has a masters degree and had been a college professor. She is working on her doctorate. She served four years in the Georgia legislature and twelve years in congress.

They are both virtually lockstep with Ron Paul on foreign and monetary policies but more moderate on domestic issues.

What makes you say they are stupid?

Really? Mckinney has a masters degree and had been a college professor. She is working on her doctorate. She served four years in the Georgia legislature and twelve years in congress.

They are both virtually lockstep with Ron Paul on foreign and monetary policies but more moderate on domestic issues.

She is what I call an "Educated Dummy". Ron Paul is a few steps saner, but same class of twits. Education is nice, but what kind of education? Being indoctrinated in Marxist ideology is not what I call an education. College professors do not impress me as qualified in running my country. You're talking about people who live in a bubble and have never actually built or ran anything. Like the President. How's that workin' out for ya?

She is what I call an "Educated Dummy". Ron Paul is a few steps saner, but same class of twits. Education is nice, but what kind of education? Being indoctrinated in Marxist ideology is not what I call an education. College professors do not impress me as qualified in running my country. You're talking about people who live in a bubble and have never actually built or ran anything. Like the President. How's that workin' out for ya?

McKinney earned a B.A. in international relations from the University of Southern California, an M.A. in Law and Diplomacy from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

Where do you find "Marxist ideology?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YuvDvAk2G8]YouTube - ‪Green Party Prez hopeful Cynthia McKinney interview‬‏[/ame]

LOL...oh, Cynthia has a few impressive degrees. Gee, she must be one smart cookie. Ooops, but it's not the degrees that make the person.

As a corporate turn around guy, the first person I fired at one company was it's CFO. His contribution to the company wasn't worth the paper his Wharton School MBA was printed on.

Well if they insist in wasting their time as candidates I suggest their ticket be called Dumber and Dumbest.

McKinney or Ron Paul. That would be who I'd vote for. A Paul/McKinney ticket would help get the female and black vote too.

I have heard some people recommend that. They are virtually lockstep in foreign and monetary policy but she is more moderate on domestic issues.

Forum List

Back