Is a McKinney/Sheehan ticket happening?

Green Party Watch » Blog Archive » Is a McKinney/Sheehan ticket happening? - America’s #1 Source for Green Party News & Views

216169_1959168984187_1391650854_2230865_3175237_n.jpg

:rofl:

If that wasn't intended as a joke it should be :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f7s-_A53wg&feature=related]YouTube - Cynthia McKinney 4 President - KPFK interview, 8/23/08[/ame]

I no longer vote, but if I did this is probably the ticket that would have my support.

There's a very sensible and growing alliance between the genuine left and right based on principled support for individual rights, the rule of law, opposition to foreign intervention and the wanton slaughter of innocent people, a desire for greater transparency and accountability and less unchecked or authoritarian power in government, etc. etc. Most would consider me pretty far left, but I have a lot of respect for and common ground with real conservatives and libertarians who practice what they preach, preach what they believe, and believe in personal liberty.

Most mocking you in the thread and on the board generally voted for either McCain or Obama and are a reliable vote for one of the two major parties PF, so take what they say with the grain of salt it deserves.

Last edited:
This is preposterous. A black person with absolutely no qualifications to be president is nonetheless going to run for the office? What a joke! Where do they think they are, America?

wow... cool... a nutbar and a peace at any coster.

continued idiocy from the terrorist supporter. i love it.

The cost of peace is war. That's what you have to pay, to give up, in order to acquire it.

I'd say that's quite a bargain. A steal really.

Caution language

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI&feature=feedrec_grec_index]YouTube - George Carlin -"Who Really Controls America"[/ame]

I spent some time talking to Jonathan Carter, who is probably Maine's most famous Greeniac. He ran for governornor a few times and did pretty well.

My original plan was to go to work for the Greens until I spoke to the guy for a while.

My conclusion? He was just another rich arrogant scion on a personal mission of self agrandizement, politicing behind the environmental issue.

He seemed completely indifferent to workers' reality and I got the impression that he would happily throw the working class under the environmental bus if he got the chance to do so.

And for ME to think somebody is arrogant is saying something, too.

My own sense of self worth isn't exactly nominal,(some of you may already suspect that, eh?) so usually I'm normally pretty forgiving of other's apparent arrogance.

I'm afraid that the GREEN PARTY that I've run into isn't my cup of tea.

Last edited:
I spent some time talking to Jonathan Carter, who is probably Maine's most famous Greeniac. He ran for governornor a few times and did pretty well.

My original plan was to go to work for the Greens until I spoke to the guy for a while.

My conclusion? He was just another rich arrogant scion on a personal mission of self agrandizement, politicing behind the environmental issue.

He seemed completely indifferent to workers' reality and I got the impression that he would happily throw the working class under the environmental bus if he got the chance to do so.

And for ME to think somebody is arrogant is saying something, too.

My own sense of self worth isn't exactly nominal,(some of you may already suspect that, eh?) so usually I'm normally pretty forgiving of other's apparent arrogance.

I'm afraid that the GREEN PARTY that I've run into isn't my cup of tea.

Good point. I vote person not party.

Gee Jillian, two negative reps in two days (and, of course, many in the past) yet you do not say who you like or what policies you support.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJtidD1MZiE]YouTube - Cynthia McKinney Part 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OOeNuHgazg&feature=related]YouTube - Cynthia McKinney Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bXr1kdTbvk&feature=related]YouTube - Cynthia McKinneyPress Conference in Utah-Capitol Steps[/ame]

It's like asking is a Black & White Idiot Party happening ?

Why waste time except to warn ignorant people to not get more ignorant ?

OK, who do you support and what issues do you consider to be important?

Whatever these two political idiots are for I'm against.......and vice versa.

It's like asking is a Black & White Idiot Party happening ?

Why waste time except to warn ignorant people to not get more ignorant ?

OK, who do you support and what issues do you consider to be important?

Whatever these two political idiots are for I'm against.......and vice versa.

End the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Leave the WTO.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Completely withdraw from Iraq.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Close all military bases around the world and bring all troops home.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

End the Patriot Act.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Against the bailout.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Single payer universal health care.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

OK, good choice.:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtY_Mpc9d2U]YouTube - Cindy Sheehan Interview On The Issues-The War & The Economy[/ame]

Forum List

Back