Is 50% of 58% a "Mandate?

The only derangement here is the belief that Obama does not have a mandate to raise taxes on the rich. He only campaigned on it in every speech for the last several months. He made it the central plank of his platform.

The American people voted on whether or not they approved of a tax increase on the rich.

They voted "Aye!".

Deal with it. It is going to happen. Obama has all the cards. Stop living in denial.

Bull.....Stupid talking points for the Obamanuts. Raising taxes on people making over 250,000 without real tax reform is stupid red meat for stupid people

Last edited:
It's as close to a mandate as is possible to an American president in this era of opposition for the sake of opposition. Had Romney won with that kind of margin you can bet that Democrats would be involved in some serious self examination but not the republicans, they are looking for any justification to lash themselves to the mast of their sinking conservative ship.

Self-examination for what? Obama demonized Romney. Those 9 million who didn't vote Obama this time just didn't vote. The union thugs got out just enough in key states for Obama to win

Romney demonized Obama and many conservative groups were involved in incredibly massive voter drives as well, does that stuff only work for democrats? You need to come to terms with the awful beating republicans took in this election and quit blaming it on imaginary dirty tricks. I know conservatives are allergic to self examination but they had better get over it soon or face the worst election loss in history in the 2014 midterms.

It's as close to a mandate as is possible to an American president in this era of opposition for the sake of opposition. Had Romney won with that kind of margin you can bet that Democrats would be involved in some serious self examination but not the republicans, they are looking for any justification to lash themselves to the mast of their sinking conservative ship.

Self-examination for what? Obama demonized Romney. Those 9 million who didn't vote Obama this time just didn't vote. The union thugs got out just enough in key states for Obama to win

Romney demonized Obama and many conservative groups were involved in incredibly massive voter drives as well, does that stuff only work for democrats? You need to come to terms with the awful beating republicans took in this election and quit blaming it on imaginary dirty tricks. I know conservatives are allergic to self examination but they had better get over it soon or face the worst election loss in history in the 2014 midterms.

Romney wasn't my first choice, but he never demonized Obama, he ran on the issues for the most part, he didn't even bring up the Libyan debacle much. Obama ran on lies and deception and you libs sucked it up like lap dogs

The only derangement here is the belief that Obama does not have a mandate to raise taxes on the rich. He only campaigned on it in every speech for the last several months. He made it the central plank of his platform.

The American people voted on whether or not they approved of a tax increase on the rich.

They voted "Aye!".

Deal with it. It is going to happen. Obama has all the cards. Stop living in denial.

Bull.....Stupid talking points for the Obamanuts. Raising taxes on people making over 250,000 without real tax reform is stupid red meat for stupid people

Aaaaaaaand the point sails a mile over your head.

It is going to happen. Stop living in denial.

It's not like it's a surprise. Obama was out there demanding it, day after day, week after week, month after month. And the vote went his way. The message is loud and clear.

If you don't like it, then you should have come up with superior ideas instead of dumbing down to the retards who have taken over the GOP. The GOP got outwitted. Deal with it.

Last edited:
I think not... Obama has no mandate for shit. I say the Republicans should fight Obama on every issue where he robs us of our liberties. Once we lose them it's almost impossible to get them back

Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”

Benjamin Franklin

Obama won 100% of the Presidency.

Scoreboard.

Romney wasn't my first choice, but he never demonized Obama, he ran on the issues for the most part, he didn't even bring up the Libyan debacle much. Obama ran on lies and deception and you libs sucked it up like lap dogs

Question: What exactly are you calling "demonizing"? The portrayal as a 47% hating, rich loving, corporate raiding, robotic, stuffed suit flip-flopper? He did that shit to himself. The only issue he ever really ran on was the myth that Obama is a lousy president and he never made his case amid the worst run campaign I have ever witnessed.

They voted "Aye!".

Aaaaaaaand the point sails a mile over your head.

It is going to happen. Stop living in denial.

It's not like it's a surprise. Obama was out there demanding it, day after day, week after week, month after month. And the vote went his way. The message is loud and clear.

If you don't like it, then you should have come up with superior ideas instead of dumbing down to the retards who have taken over the GOP. The GOP got outwitted. Deal with it.

Demanding? :lol:Obama can't "demand" shit..Get a clue

Go gridlock!

Nope. The American people want Obama to raise taxes on the rich. It's what they voted for. They sent the message. It is going to happen. Stop living in denial.

All Obama has to do is NOTHING. If he does nothing, taxes go up for EVERYONE. He can veto every bill that crosses his desk that extends tax cuts for the rich and he wins.

He has all the power. Give him what he wants or off the cliff we go. And the country will blame the Republicans because the country voted for a tax increase on the rich.

Now...Obama is pretty damned incompetent. He could have achieved this a year, even two years, ago. But he is such a gutless boob, he failed at it.

Now the issue was put to a vote by the American people instead of the GOP House. And the American people said they want taxes raised on the rich.

You guys go on and on about doing what the people want. Well, they want the rich to pay "a little bit more".

Obama would have to have seven pounds of brain damage to fail now.

Sure. It's within the realm of possibility, but extreeeeeeeeeemely remote.

Last edited:
Will we be that generation?

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDouNtnR_IA]Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction - YouTube[/ame]

I think not... Obama has no mandate for shit. I say the Republicans should fight Obama on every issue where he robs us of our liberties. Once we lose them it's almost impossible to get them back

Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security”

Benjamin Franklin

A newGOPer not accepting the will of the people?

I'm shocked I tells ya! SHOCKED!!!

Go gridlock!

Nope. The American people want Obama to raise taxes on the rich. It's what they voted for. They sent the message. It is going to happen. Stop living in denial.

All Obama has to do is NOTHING. If he does nothing, taxes go up for EVERYONE. He can veto every bill that crosses his desk that extends tax cuts for the rich and he wins.

He has all the power. Give him what he wants or off the cliff we go. And the country will blame the Republicans.

Now...Obama is pretty damned incompetent. He could have achieved this a year, even two years, ago. But he is such a gutless boob, he failed at it.

But he would have to have seven pounds of brain damage to fail now.

boy... how incompetent must your party be to be unable to beat this 'incompetent' president?

:lmao:

reality: most people think he's fine.. he might not be great... but he's not bad either.

you guys need to grow up and start getting a sense of your own extremism.

Go gridlock!

He has all the power. Give him what he wants or off the cliff we go. And the country will blame the Republicans.

This is the problem. You think taking everyone's money by force is winning.

Go gridlock!

boy... how incompetent must your party be to be unable to beat this 'incompetent' president?

:lmao:

reality: most people think he's fine.. he might not be great... but he's not bad either.

you guys need to grow up and start getting a sense of your own extremism.

If liberty is "extreme" than I'm an extremist...You?

Go gridlock!

No I don't. I hate Obama and everything he stands for. But I refuse to live in denial. I accept reality. Taxes are going to be raised on the rich whether I like it or not.

This the GOP's fault for letting itself be taken over by people who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

"Death panels".

"Food stamp president".

Notice how all the catch phrases are attacks instead of better ideas?

How'd that work out?

Last edited:
Go gridlock!

That's how it is with these people, they look at it as their side won. This is how narrow minded they are ...Sad

No I don't. I hate Obama and everything he stands for. But I refuse to live in denial. I accept reality. Taxes are going to be raised on the rich whether I like it or not.

This the GOP's fault for letting itself be taken over by people who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

"Death panels".

"Food stamp president".

How'd that work out?

Lie down and get steamrolled by the left, I choose not to

You dipshits have failed. You got your ass kicked by a retard. Think about that. What's that say about you?

This tax increase is YOUR fault.

Wake the fuck up or go away. You are destroying the Republican party.

"Death panels".

"Food stamp president".

How'd that work out?

How much have the rich spent in the last 6 years to elect people who will not raise their taxes? As single issues go it was not worth the effort, time and money to simply defend the Bush tax cuts from expiring. Pretty lousy issue for the republican party to destroy themselves over.

Forum List

Back