Irrational Pet Peeves

I do this...I thought it was being nice..

View attachment 160360
I might for an old lady..... Others can open the freaking door themselves.

I wait until old ladies are about to walk through the door and pull it closed as fast as possible. Sometimes in their surprise they'll fall over, and their wig falls off. I just laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
Perhaps you will do this someday to Bonzi... she isn't getting any younger.

View attachment 160360

I wait until old ladies are about to walk through the door and pull it closed as fast as possible. Sometimes in their surprise they'll fall over, and their wig falls off. I just laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
I'll never wear a wig. I'll go chrome dome!

View attachment 160360

Well I say it to her all the time...she usually just says "uh-huh"...I don't think she buys it. I guess she figured out that is pretty much the last thing I would ever do. But I don't have to, she does things for me all the time. :)

I hate when people leave a mess behind thinking that someone else will be nice enough to clean it up. Learn to clean it up yourself since you are the one who makes the mess in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When you are trying to merge into traffic and the other driver refuses to even glance at you

My biggest pet peeve is useless people.
I have no patience for them. None.
I absolutely cannot stand people who do nothing but sponge off of others, lazy, pathetic excuse for a human being. Zero sympathy for all the bad that befalls them by their own choices.
Which brings me to my second biggest peeve...people who go to great lengths to provide all manner of things to these useless sloths which only enables them to continue!
Ugh!

Do you like things in the fridge or dish washer a certain way?

When I managed properties, during the move out phase of checking off the move IN list when they first rented..and finding pubic hairs still around the bolts of the supposedly clean toilet.

Parking in someone elses space "only for a few minutes" but it was more like an hour and the poor schmuck coming home from work couldn't even park in his own space due to that schmuck.

Dirty houses.

People who smack their pets on the face with their hand...like spanking a child but its a dogs face. (If i see it..they only do it once before I give them what they just gave the dog).

Mean people who find joy in hurting others. Yes, I am guilty of it. Trying to change that.

Non swept porches or porch steps.

Crooked art on the walls.

Drunks.

My pet peeve:

When a lane is obviously closed ahead, and instead of people merging in time so traffic can keep flowing, there's always 5-6 dumbass assholes that try to cut in at the front, causing a complete stoppage. :mad:

Forum List

Back