Irish premier Leo Varadkar attacks VP Pence for his religion

Living in Boston Irish people are very dumb and are against traditional Americans.. they always argue and support the Latin invasion.. I just smh

You do NOT say that out loud in Boston. Enjoy your internet.
Why are Bostonians violent? And you comment that abhorrent behavior? Of course you do.

The Irish sound like the pollacks in Michigan.
All towns run by democrats are violent

But you and pence do judge people for their sexual orientation

And people like you judge him for his religious views, even though he doesn't let them impact his job or his interactions with people while he does his job.

Why is your "judging" better than his?
Because my judging doesn’t say gay couples should get benefits that straight couples get. He was against gay marriage. I’ve never been against straights marrying and adopting kids.

Do you see the difference?

gay marriage is a concept that has only sprung up in the past 30 years. His religion considers homosexuality sinful. All he is doing is voting his conscience.

You can beat him at the ballot box without being bigoted towards him.
All the guy did was voice his opinion. Some might say pence is a coward for not verbally defending his position on things. Come on! If you believe what you think speak up.

If he runs in 2024 he will have to tell all. Although some of us already know.

My point is that all the guy did was voice his opinion. That’s why our judging is better than yours. Our judging doesn’t say deny you things that people not like you get.

Pence has only been a politician the last 30 years. Who cares about what was going on 31 years ago. I’m talking today.

Mike pence doesn’t have the power to push his views on us. Give him some Supreme Court picks then we will see.
So you would prefer Pence create an international incident instead of putting the priorities of the nation ahead of his personal feelings? Interesting characters, these liberals.

I think he handled himself properly.

Remember you republicans bashed obama for bowing to a Saudi king or something like that? Then you didn’t care when trump did it?

How about when trump saluted a North Korean murderous general?

Interesting you let trump do what you don’t let democrats do. He’s above the law. Like when he has t mobile staying at trump hotel when he’s deciding on a merger. You investigated Hillary’s foundation and found nothing but won’t see the obvious when it comes to trump.

Living in Boston Irish people are very dumb and are against traditional Americans.. they always argue and support the Latin invasion.. I just smh

Why are Bostonians violent? And you comment that abhorrent behavior? Of course you do.

Yea yea we’ve had that debate before. I’m not chasing my tale with you.

Start putting factories back in these cities and see crime go down stupid. Stop sending jobs to Mexico and China George bush. Put those jobs in Detroit and chicago

Yea yea we’ve had that debate before. I’m not chasing my tale with you.

Start putting factories back in these cities and see crime go down stupid. Stop sending jobs to Mexico and China George bush. Put those jobs in Detroit and chicago
Lol I’m with you! But its democrats who are control building codes for businesses.. they would never move to a urban city because of the fake climate hoax

Leo Varadkar says sexuality should not be an issue in front of Mike Pence | Daily Mail Online

Rude Irish premier Leo Varadkar tells VP Pence 'Don't judge people for their sexual orientation'. Thanks Leo, but everyone already gets it, Liberal bigots loath Christians. Pence was very gracious and polite.
Trump said Pence wants to hang all the gays. See, I don’t believe Trump lies all the time. I believe what he says this time.
Republicans call hanging gracious and polite.

Of course you believe that. You base your belief on whether you agree with it or not.

And people like you judge him for his religious views, even though he doesn't let them impact his job or his interactions with people while he does his job.

Why is your "judging" better than his?
Because my judging doesn’t say gay couples should get benefits that straight couples get. He was against gay marriage. I’ve never been against straights marrying and adopting kids.

gay marriage is a concept that has only sprung up in the past 30 years. His religion considers homosexuality sinful. All he is doing is voting his conscience.

All the guy did was voice his opinion. Some might say pence is a coward for not verbally defending his position on things. Come on! If you believe what you think speak up.

My point is that all the guy did was voice his opinion. That’s why our judging is better than yours. Our judging doesn’t say deny you things that people not like you get.

Pence has only been a politician the last 30 years. Who cares about what was going on 31 years ago. I’m talking today.

Mike pence doesn’t have the power to push his views on us. Give him some Supreme Court picks then we will see.
So you would prefer Pence create an international incident instead of putting the priorities of the nation ahead of his personal feelings? Interesting characters, these liberals.

Remember you republicans bashed obama for bowing to a Saudi king or something like that? Then you didn’t care when trump did it?

Interesting you let trump do what you don’t let democrats do. He’s above the law. Like when he has t mobile staying at trump hotel when he’s deciding on a merger. You investigated Hillary’s foundation and found nothing but won’t see the obvious when it comes to trump.

So the whole thing has nothing to do with Pence, but as usual, Trump.

No it’s about how you guys nit pick democrats and someone is nit picking mike pence about his encounter with some gays.

I think he handled himself well. Doesn’t mean I agree with his politics

The Irish people are wonderful folks...as individuals.
As a whole they are shite and that they loved the Clintons and wet themselves in excitement when Obama visited
doesn't speak well for them though I can see how any attention the little nation of self promoters gets would
cause them to flip out.

No it’s about how you guys nit pick democrats and someone is nit picking mike pence about his encounter with some gays.

I think he handled himself well. Doesn’t mean I agree with his politics

'Tis the nature of partisan politics. You don't expect partisan democrats, for example, to find anything negative to say about either Pelosi or AOC.

A part of me wants Republicans to ban abortion. I want women to see I wasn't crying wolf.

Most Republicans just want Roe overturned and the issue sent back to the States. And in places like Alabama, plenty of women want to see it at least restricted if not outright banned.
I just wish women 18-39 knew this and voted based on this. Tell them this election is about overturning roe v wade.

It's the democrats job to sell women on this. If they don't do a good job then Trump will replace Ruth Bader Gingsberg. It's that simple. Women either want the right to choose or they don't. But they should be told that is at stake.

Most of the ones who would be terrified live in States that would never ban abortion anyway, or right now are even expanding the ability to get abortions to almost absurd levels.

The Dems sell Republicans as all wanting to ban abortions right now anyway.

It's only at stake in States where a majority of women probably are pro-life.

Federalism, it's a beautiful thing.

What would be "an absurd level"?

Women who are anti-choice are already exercising their right to choice. If they get pregnant, nobody in government is forcing them to have an abortion. That they want to deny other women the same choice is disgusting.
And half of them get abortions.

Think about that. Half of the women picketing abortion clinics have had abortions. It’s why they feel so guilty. Sorry they shouldn’t have gone through with it.

Most women carry the guilt the rest of their lives. Still they’d do it again if they were in the exact same situation. You can’t be anti abortion just because now you’re in a better place. Don’t forget the place you were in when you decided to get one

I’d say if women were honest 75% would be pro choice. Don’t ask a 50 year old who has money. Of course she would keep it.

On the whole, I tend to agree with you. But I must mention an issue that I never see discussed. You, as a male, are indoctrinated in a different manner, "man up," "don't cry," "you must kill them as they are enemies."

We females get an entirely different set of emotional manipulation. It is very much oriented in greeting-card sentimentality, cute babies, puppies, kittens.There is a whole cottage industry dedicated to manufacturing guilt among women.

I've never had an abortion, but I've known women who did, and also a dear friend who chose, although she was a type 1 diabetic, to go against her doctors' advice, and go through a pregnancy that she and her husband started despite an IUD. She almost died afterr months of bedrest..

There is no doubt in my mind that women who get an abortion are showered with this "oh, my dear, you must feel so bad, I'm here to help you with your mental-health issues following the loss of your baby," assuming that this person is suffering from them.

The overarching message is that "if you don't have them, you should."

All this amounts to is cold emotional manipulation. I have been in situations that genuinely made me cry, as a human being, but many of these women have been indoctrinated to feel guilt.

Long ago, there was a book called "The Managed Heart," which I never was able to get hold of. From what I heard, it dealt with women being told to smile," like flight attendents, or as Warren Jeffs said, "stay sweet.."

What would be "an absurd level"?

Women who are anti-choice are already exercising their right to choice. If they get pregnant, nobody in government is forcing them to have an abortion. That they want to deny other women the same choice is disgusting.

Think about that. Half of the women picketing abortion clinics have had abortions. It’s why they feel so guilty. Sorry they shouldn’t have gone through with it.

Most women carry the guilt the rest of their lives. Still they’d do it again if they were in the exact same situation. You can’t be anti abortion just because now you’re in a better place. Don’t forget the place you were in when you decided to get one

I’d say if women were honest 75% would be pro choice. Don’t ask a 50 year old who has money. Of course she would keep it.

You have hard numbers for that, or more baseless talking points?
Yes. Google the only moral abortion is my abortion and read all the stories.

It's stories, not hard numbers.

And doesn't the regret they feel tell you something? Or do you choose to ignore it?
No one thinks abortions are a good thing. They are a necessary evil.

Don’t want poor women to have abortions? Make it so a single parent can support 5 kids without government help.

Affordable day care and insurance. A wage that single woman can afford 5 kids.

If you want to make laws against poor women having kids they can’t afford I’m all ears,

Shout Your Abortion — Abortion is normal. Our stories are ours to tell. This is not a debate.

Abortion Is A Celebration Now. That’s Insanely Wrong

In June, actress Martha Plimpton (of “The Goonies” fame) spoke at a “Shout your abortion” event in Seattle. The footage was recently released, and her remarks are a bit surprising—if not disgusting—even for an event created just to brag about abortions.

“I also had my first abortion here at the Seattle Planned Parenthood!” she exclaims, followed by a long, loud, “Yaaayyyyyyyy.” The crowd and host erupted in raucous applause. Plimpton continues: “Notice I said first. And I don’t want you guys to feel insecure. It was my best one. Heads and tails above the rest. If I could ‘Yelp’ review it I totally would.” Plimpton goes on to thank the doctor who performed the abortion, as if she had received a gift from a total stranger.

Why would we want to subsidize someone having 5 kids by themself?

Typical progressive thought-line. Figure out a way to throw money at a perceived problem.

And doesn't the regret they feel tell you something? Or do you choose to ignore it?

Don’t want poor women to have abortions? Make it so a single parent can support 5 kids without government help.

If you want to make laws against poor women having kids they can’t afford I’m all ears,

Shout Your Abortion — Abortion is normal. Our stories are ours to tell. This is not a debate.

In June, actress Martha Plimpton (of “The Goonies” fame) spoke at a “Shout your abortion” event in Seattle. The footage was recently released, and her remarks are a bit surprising—if not disgusting—even for an event created just to brag about abortions.

“I also had my first abortion here at the Seattle Planned Parenthood!” she exclaims, followed by a long, loud, “Yaaayyyyyyyy.” The crowd and host erupted in raucous applause. Plimpton continues: “Notice I said first. And I don’t want you guys to feel insecure. It was my best one. Heads and tails above the rest. If I could ‘Yelp’ review it I totally would.” Plimpton goes on to thank the doctor who performed the abortion, as if she had received a gift from a total stranger.

Typical progressive thought-line. Figure out a way to throw money at a perceived problem.

I don't want to subsidize someone having 5 kids by themselves. I want them to have an abortion after the first mistake.

Yes, we should throw money at the poor women so they can go get abortions. Rather than 18 years of free food and obamacare.

I don't want to subsidize someone having 5 kids by themselves. I want them to have an abortion after the first mistake.

Yes, we should throw money at the poor women so they can go get abortions. Rather than 18 years of free food and obamacare.

So asking them to show a little personal responsibility isn't in the cards?

They need to show a lot of personal responsibility. And we need to stop paying for their mistakes. Make them work for it too.

I like the idea of raising the retirement age on anyone who has taken welfare or foodstamps. The money you take now will be deducted from your retirement benefits. If you take $5000 in help to raise your kids then you owe that money before you can retire at 65. Maybe you won't retire until 67 or 69.

Many people might not take the money now if they know they're going to have to pay it back down the road.

And it's not a big deal right? You guys say all the time more and more people are working into their 70's because they want to. Well these people will work into their 70's because they have to.

They need to show a lot of personal responsibility. And we need to stop paying for their mistakes. Make them work for it too.

I like the idea of raising the retirement age on anyone who has taken welfare or foodstamps. The money you take now will be deducted from your retirement benefits. If you take $5000 in help to raise your kids then you owe that money before you can retire at 65. Maybe you won't retire until 67 or 69.

Many people might not take the money now if they know they're going to have to pay it back down the road.

And it's not a big deal right? You guys say all the time more and more people are working into their 70's because they want to. Well these people will work into their 70's because they have to.

I don't see how the issues are related.

Forum List

Back