Iraqis Fleeing Islamic State Describe Militants' Tactics

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It appears that with ISIS still going strong in Iraq, more and more of the citizens will be trying to escape the fighting.

Sharon Behn

April 14, 2016 12:00 PM

MAKHMOUR, IRAQ —
Islamic State militants across Iraq have proven to be a formidable force: experts in a hybrid of traditional and guerrilla warfare against their enemies, while terrorizing civilian populations under their control. But a combination of economic sanctions, relentless coalition airstrikes and Iraqi army attacks are cracking IS's armor. Families escaping through the chinks describe how IS wages war.

Ahmed Saleh Mohammed sat on a thin foam mattress in the concrete room he calls home in this refugee camp. Looking at his mother, brother and children, he gestured at the walls as he described the night the war against IS arrived in his village.

"Imagine the situation: a room this size with 60 people, my family, my brother's family, my cousin's family, and there is bombing, and we are ducking down because there are bullets coming through the windows and through the walls," he said.

U.S.-led coalition fighter jets have been bombing IS areas for 20 months, and recently turned their firepower to the area around Mosul as the Iraqi army launched a now-stalled offensive to retake the city from IS in March.

Continue reading at:

Iraqis Fleeing Islamic State Describe Militants' Tactics?

While I am sorry for their suffering, Sally, I have to ask how many of them in the past treated a Jew or a Christian the way they are being treated now? How many spoke against a Jew or a Christian neighbor once upon a time way back when? How many plotted against a Jew or a Christian, lied about them in court, oppressed them because they thought their religion of Islam was enough to justify such behavior? You see, what a man or woman sows is what they will reap. The Hebrew prophets warned not once but TWICE in the Scriptures - Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. How many of them ignored that warning to their own harm?

Maybe they need to repent of what they have done in the name of Islam and confess publicly their sins against Jews and Christians and plead on the mercy of Almighty God (not allah who is a pagan moon god based on Baal worship). Apart from Jesus Christ there is no hope for them. They are doomed.

It appears that with ISIS still going strong in Iraq, more and more of the citizens will be trying to escape the fighting.

Sharon Behn

MAKHMOUR, IRAQ —
Islamic State militants across Iraq have proven to be a formidable force: experts in a hybrid of traditional and guerrilla warfare against their enemies, while terrorizing civilian populations under their control. But a combination of economic sanctions, relentless coalition airstrikes and Iraqi army attacks are cracking IS's armor. Families escaping through the chinks describe how IS wages war.

Ahmed Saleh Mohammed sat on a thin foam mattress in the concrete room he calls home in this refugee camp. Looking at his mother, brother and children, he gestured at the walls as he described the night the war against IS arrived in his village.

"Imagine the situation: a room this size with 60 people, my family, my brother's family, my cousin's family, and there is bombing, and we are ducking down because there are bullets coming through the windows and through the walls," he said.

U.S.-led coalition fighter jets have been bombing IS areas for 20 months, and recently turned their firepower to the area around Mosul as the Iraqi army launched a now-stalled offensive to retake the city from IS in March.

Continue reading at:

Sally, I feel NO SORROW for these people..... American's would take up arms and FIGHT for their freedom and country... seems MOST muslims are COWARDS, except when raping, robbing, and murdering Christians, Jews, and even muslim's of a different sect.... they need to either stand up for themselves, or be eradicated.

Sharon Behn

MAKHMOUR, IRAQ —

Continue reading at:

Sally, I feel NO SORROW for these people..... American's would take up arms and FIGHT for their freedom and country... seems MOST muslims are COWARDS, except when raping, robbing, and murdering Christians, Jews, and even muslim's of a different sect.... they need to either stand up for themselves, or be eradicated.
It is no coincidence that they are suffering at the hands of people who follow their own faith of Islam, Vigilante. AND that their land is under a curse. What they have sown they are reaping 100 fold.

ISIS after all is the poster children for Islam. (The Real Islam) Still, the LORD says do not rejoice when he punishes your enemy or he'll stop punishing them. When God destroys the enemies of Israel, I will hold my tongue believing that He will do a thorough job and burn them up like chaff.

Something that just came to me, Vig. God uses the wicked to destroy the wicked. There is precedence for this in the Scriptures. When God sees that a people are wicked he uses the wicked as his sword to destroy them. (later he will destroy the wicked who were used to accomplish his purposes) I see that is part of what is happening over there. It will happen here in America too and then you'll see liberals and those who spoke against the Jews and Christians suffering the brunt of the worst of it. It's coming. Thank God for the mercy of God that Americans still have a chance to repent and turn from their wicked ways. Perhaps God will have mercy upon their own dwelling places & children when his wrath is poured out on this nation. If I were not right with God, I'd get right with Him real fast. Hope the liberals are reading tonight. They were alright with the blood of 50 million babies being poured out on this land - in the name of Baal - how will they feel when it's their own children's blood being poured out in the streets? Perhaps they will sound much like these Iraqi's who are fleeing. Exactly where will they flee to? Americans? Where are they planning on going? This is the last great bastion of freedom. They had better wake up and repent fast.

Forum List

Back