Iraqi officials: ISIS extremists execute 50

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The bottom line is hat the members of ISIS are psychotic serial killers. One can imagine how petrified those innocent people are who are unfortunate to happen to live in the places ISIS has taken over.

Saturday, 1 Nov, 2014
Print This Post
UN report says 1,273 Iraqis killed in violence in October
ISIS-march-in-Raqqa.jpg

This undated file image posted on a militant website on Tuesday January 14, 2014 shows fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) marching in Raqqa, Syria. (AP Photo/Militant Website)

Baghdad, AP—Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) extremists lined up and shot dead at least 50 tribesmen and women in Iraq’s Anbar province, officials said Saturday, the latest mass killing committed by the group.

The shooting happened late Friday in the village of Ras al-Maa, north of the provincial capital of Ramadi, Anbar councilman Faleh al-Issawi said.

Militants accused the men and women of the Al Bu Nimr tribe of retaliating against them after being displaced from their homes when the group seized the Anbar town of Hit last month, al-Issawi said.

“These killings are taking place almost on a daily basis now in the areas under the control of ISIS and they will continue unless this terrorist group is stopped,” al-Issawi told The Associated Press.

An official in the Anbar governor’s office confirmed the death toll. He spoke on condition of anonymity as he is not authorized to brief journalists.

On Thursday, authorities found the bodies of 48 Sunni tribesmen killed by ISIS in Anbar.

Continue reading at:

Iraqi officials ISIS extremists execute 50 ASHARQ AL-AWSAT?

What's new..............they are animals...............too bad our aircraft weren't there for the march.............a 20mm would have done wonders there.

Hey Sunni man...........here's your hero's from ISIS..............

WARNING some combat missions may be disturbing to some viewers........

The video isn't ISIS

It's an old video showing Taliban in Afghanistan. ....... :cool:
You can now take pride in the fact that the vast majority of the killing in the Islamist Middle East is moslems killing other moslems....... :cool:

ISIS ethnic cleansing in Iraq...

Islamic State kills 85 more members of Iraqi tribe
Sat Nov 1, 2014 - Islamic State has executed 85 more members of the Albu Nimr tribe in Iraq, a tribal leader and security official said on Saturday, part of a mass killing campaign launched last week to break local resistance to the group's territorial advances.
Tribal chief Sheikh Naeem al-Ga'oud told Reuters Islamic State had killed 50 members of Albu Nimr who were fleeing the group in Anbar province on Friday. A further 35 bodies were found in a mass grave, a security official said. Islamic State has executed a total of more than 300 tribe members in the past few days, Ga'oud and the official said. The sustained bloodshed appears to demonstrate the group's resilience to the U.S. air strikes that have been targeting its fighters in Iraq and Syria. Ga'oud said he had repeatedly asked the Shi'ite-led central government in Baghdad for arms but that his pleas were ignored. Albu Nimr had held out for weeks under siege by Islamic State, but finally ran low on ammunition, fuel and food.

Hundreds of tribal fighters withdrew and the tribe fled its main village of Zauiyat albu Nimr, but many were intercepted by the militants who shot them at close range and dumped in mass graves. Islamic State's advances have fueled sectarian bombings, kidnappings and shootings which occur almost daily in Iraq, echoing the peak of a civil war in 2006-2007. Also on Saturday, a truck bomb killed 13 people at a vegetable market in the town of Yusufiya just south of Baghdad, police and medical sources said. In the capital's Doura neighborhood, a bomb killed seven people, including four policemen, security and medical sources said.

ANBAR SQUEEZED BY MILITANTS

In Anbar, fighters have encircled a large air base and the vital Haditha dam on the Euphrates. They also control territory ranging from towns on the Syrian border to parts of provincial capital Ramadi and the lush irrigated rural areas near Baghdad. Anbar was the main battleground between U.S. Marines and al Qaeda during the "surge" campaign in 2006-2007, when American troops enlisted the help of local tribes, including Albu Nimr. Ga'oud said the 50 tribe members were killed near Tharthar Lake near a desert area. They had been traveling on foot when they were intercepted by the Sunni militants.

He said one managed to escape the carnage and get word to tribal leaders. "Forty of the dead were men. Six women and four children were killed while trying to protect their husbands and fathers," said Ga'oud. His account was confirmed by Faleh al-Essawi, the chief of the security committee of the Anbar Provincial Council. In the other incident, 35 corpses were found on the outskirts of Ramadi. "They were handcuffed and blindfolded. Some were wearing tracksuits and others were wearing dish-dash robes," an eyewitness told Reuters. Iraq's Shi'ite Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi wants Sunni tribal leaders to support the Iraqi army against Islamic State, which has threatened to march on Baghdad. But mistrust has undermined efforts to revive an alliance.

Islamic State kills 85 more members of Iraqi tribe Reuters

The video isn't ISIS

Eh, ISIS, Hamas, Taliban...who cares. Same Sunni Moooslem terrorist animals, different geographical location.

But as far as Sunniman is concerned, he's an ISIS cheerleader.

The video isn't ISIS

You can now take pride in the fact that the vast majority of the killing in the Islamist Middle East is moslems killing other moslems....... :cool:

It's just crazy. Things over there are crazy. I can't imagine living over there. It is like another world to me.

The bottom line is hat the members of ISIS are psychotic serial killers. One can imagine how petrified those innocent people are who are unfortunate to happen to live in the places ISIS has taken over.

Saturday, 1 Nov, 2014
Print This Post
UN report says 1,273 Iraqis killed in violence in October
ISIS-march-in-Raqqa.jpg

This undated file image posted on a militant website on Tuesday January 14, 2014 shows fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) marching in Raqqa, Syria. (AP Photo/Militant Website)

Baghdad, AP—Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) extremists lined up and shot dead at least 50 tribesmen and women in Iraq’s Anbar province, officials said Saturday, the latest mass killing committed by the group.

The shooting happened late Friday in the village of Ras al-Maa, north of the provincial capital of Ramadi, Anbar councilman Faleh al-Issawi said.

Militants accused the men and women of the Al Bu Nimr tribe of retaliating against them after being displaced from their homes when the group seized the Anbar town of Hit last month, al-Issawi said.

“These killings are taking place almost on a daily basis now in the areas under the control of ISIS and they will continue unless this terrorist group is stopped,” al-Issawi told The Associated Press.

An official in the Anbar governor’s office confirmed the death toll. He spoke on condition of anonymity as he is not authorized to brief journalists.

On Thursday, authorities found the bodies of 48 Sunni tribesmen killed by ISIS in Anbar.

Continue reading at:

Iraqi officials ISIS extremists execute 50 ASHARQ AL-AWSAT?

It looks like there are children in that picture. Either that or very small adults.

The video isn't ISIS

It's just crazy. Things over there are crazy. I can't imagine living over there. It is like another world to me.

It is another world. It's savages with 7th century mindset armed with 21st century weapons. Not a good mix.

The video isn't ISIS

It is another world. It's savages with 7th century mindset armed with 21st century weapons. Not a good mix.

It's fascinating that they continue on this way even today! I cannot fathom what it must be like living that way and in such a culture. Don't want to either. Lol.

The video isn't ISIS

It's fascinating that they continue on this way even today! I cannot fathom what it must be like living that way and in such a culture. Don't want to either. Lol.

The Middle East is a great example of why multiculturalism that the American left promulgates doesn't work. In each of those Middle Eastern countries are various sects, tribes and ethnicities that have been at each other's throats for centuries. The only time they've stopped killing each other is when there is a strongman and thug in power that everybody is afraid of.

The video isn't ISIS

The Middle East is a great example of why multiculturalism that the American left promulgates doesn't work. In each of those Middle Eastern countries are various sects, tribes and ethnicities that have been at each other's throats for centuries. The only time they've stopped killing each other is when there is a strongman and thug in power that everybody is afraid of.

And the dictators are awful too. What a mess. That's why I wish we could just have nothing to do with them at all. Just let them be and then they can't complain about us interfering anymore.

And the dictators are awful too. What a mess. That's why I wish we could just have nothing to do with them at all. Just let them be and then they can't complain about us interfering anymore.

The US has to do what's in its best interest. It's not good or evil, it's choosing between the lesser of evils.

The area has been invaded and conquered for thousands of years, and as a result various ethnicities and sects have been spread out over the region, creating these blood feuds that will never end.

The US has to do what's in its best interest. It's not good or evil, it's choosing between the lesser of evils.

The area has been invaded and conquered for thousands of years, and as a result various ethnicities and sects have been spread out over the region, creating these blood feuds that will never end.

I don't see how continuing to fight with these people is in our best interest. Why can't someone else go fight with them? Why does it always have to be us?

Forum List

Back