Iraq wants us to leave

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Ravi, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    WORLD Magazine | Today's News, Christian Views

2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,157
    Finally the truth is coming out? Where did you hear this? Because I heard this weeks ago on Randi Rhodes and no other "liberal" media mentioned this fact.

I've even been arguing with a guy at work. His son is in Iraq and he said that the Iraqi's want us to stay. I told him, "your son is in the green zone".

But, I have a feeling Bush is going to make Malaki an offer he can't refuse.

I hope Exxon gets thrown out too. And I hope we Nationalize our oil like Venuezuela did. Screw the oil companies.

And while we are at it, abolish the Federal Reserve. Those are rich men that own our country. They control the money, so they control EVERYTHING.

And break up the media. It has been taken over by neocons. Time for truth to come back to the news. :clap2:

3. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Terrorism is defeated ...

We want a time table ...

All this coming from the Iraqi gov't who are "calling the shots," and in control of their own destiny.

Right ... right?

4. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,157
    What I hate is that the people we argue with will just pretend to forget they were dead wrong about "Iraqi's wanting us to stay", and they'll swallow the next lie that Rush feeds them.

Just like the mission changed a million times.

Now I don't even care or believe that we are succeeding in Iraq. They lied about that so many times.

And the surge was meant to lower violence enough that they could make politicial reconciliation. So don't tell us General Betrayus that the surge worked, because there still is NO POLITICIAL RECONCILIATION.

Oops. Did I say Betrayus? I meant Petrayus. Obama, osama. You know. LOL.

5. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Iraq wants to be independent, and those who are corrupt and evil would like to see our backsides sooner than later.

We're on the verge of having a beacon in the middle east that will be an example to everyone else. A place where a representative government is in place, a place that is friendly to the US, a place where people can live happily and in peace. And dumbasses who have claimed we lost from the beginning will ruin it all by whining and wringing their hands and pulling us out of there microseconds (figuratively speaking) before it happens.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,157
    One Of The Terrorists Number One Reason For Hating America Is That We Have Bases In Saudi Arabia. Infidel Invaders Is What They Call Us.

Dude, You Want A 100 Year War. What's Wrong With You.

How About We Secure Our Borders And Stop Letting Terrorists In To Attack Us?

People Like You Made The Same Argument In Viet Nam.

You Are Simply Wrong.

We Have Afganistan Already.

Iraq Wants Us To Leave. Malaki Wants Us To Leave. Time To Leave.

The War On "terrorism"? How Can You Beat That? Who Are "terrorists"? Evildoers. Insurgents.

Dude, You Got Mad When 4000 Americans Died On 9-11. We Have Killed Over A Million Iraqi's. How Angry Are They?

You Need To Take Your Brainwashed Head Out Of Your Patriotic Ass.

7. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    The troops aren't going to get "yanked" out.

Even *if* Obama withdraws from Iraq it will be done over a period of time.

We're talking 2 years from today at the earliest ...

So if we are "on the verge" now is not possible that it "will be" in two years?

8. Steerpike

Steerpike VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +182
  9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650

Let's talk about brainwashing. Brainwashing is when you think the best place on earth, the United States, where people have the highest standard of living in the world, is bad simply by way of being good. When you think that because we have a high standard of living, we should suffer. Or because we treat our citizens well, other countries are right to target and resent us. Because we have freedom, we should die at the hands of tyrants and terrorists. That's brainwashing. The inability to see that terrorists are not good guys, that they don't have justification for targeting innocents (they don't just target us, you know, you fucking moron. They target people indiscriminately. They kill their own children and women, for God's sake).

I suggest that if you're going to play with the big boys, you take a deep breath to make sure your tiny pea brain is fully oxygenated, and think for yourself, instead of mindlessly regurgitating the pap you've been fed by anti-American, terrorist-supporting pieces of shit who think it's cute to bad mouth the very country that allows you to speak at all.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. busara

busara wanasiasa wapumbava

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    incorrect
    Statistics - Human Development Reports (UNDP)
    Human Development Report 2007/2008 - Human Poverty Index (HPI-1) value (%)

did you read what he wrote? he didnt say we should be attacked or that terrorists are nice people.

i have a question. can you be critical of someone or something, even if you love them or it? youre talking like america is purely a victim, while that doesnt seem to be the case.

take a deep breath and calm down. lets get back to an intelligent discussion instead of name calling.