Iraq embassy under attack by Iran lead protests!

What, now your playing the SOMEONE DID SOMETHING Squad bullshit...fucking muslims did that, I, for one, never forgive or forget!

There isn't actually much evidence the 'fucking muslims' did that you know and lots of questions how 3 skyscapers managed to fall down in their own footprint because of fire...

But besides that, even if you believe the official propaganda, it was the Saudis that did it... how come you ended up in the wrong country?

:popcorn:
So you are a Russian troll or a troll in general. Interesting how Purge easily identified you. You also believe in Big Foot and Santa?

If you’re not American why are you on a US Messageboard other than to troll?

So you are a Russian troll or a troll in general.

That depends on who you ask, I'm not Russian but I admire the great Putin and I praise him for free
Interesting how Purge easily identified you.

Nah, he already has some experience due to his visits to the sewer
You also believe in Big Foot and Santa?

Would that help?

You muricans troll the entire world with endless coups, regime changes, liberations etc., I'm simply here to return the favour and make you see the error of your ways... hopeless task...I know.. but it has become a hobby..

:coffee:

upload_2019-12-31_8-19-7.png

IDF preparing for confrontation with Iran – Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi – The DEFCON Warning System

So you are a Russian troll or a troll in general.

That depends on who you ask, I'm not Russian but I admire the great Putin and I praise him for free
Interesting how Purge easily identified you.

Nah, he already has some experience due to his visits to the sewer
You also believe in Big Foot and Santa?

Would that help?

You muricans troll the entire world with endless coups, regime changes, liberations etc., I'm simply here to return the favour and make you see the error of your ways... hopeless task...I know.. but it has become a hobby..

:coffee:

Favour? LMAO. It is a hopeless task. What you don't see is that we are in your head as you're wasting your time for a self admitted hopeless task. That makes you a loser.

Let the Sunnis and Shi’ites kill each other off.

Our only involvement should be selling them the guns to do it.
Ya, I am tired of spending good money after bad over there. We should take the money we have been spending over there and fix our roads,bridges and sewers. Fuck Iran and Iraq.

What, now your playing the SOMEONE DID SOMETHING Squad bullshit...fucking muslims did that, I, for one, never forgive or forget!

There isn't actually much evidence the 'fucking muslims' did that you know and lots of questions how 3 skyscapers managed to fall down in their own footprint because of fire...

But besides that, even if you believe the official propaganda, it was the Saudis that did it... how come you ended up in the wrong country?

:popcorn:
As Turkey says...

Bq2MI3MCIAEdhl5.jpg

Am now waiting for the outrage that Mike Pompeo allowed the US embassy in Iraq to be stormed & entered.

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
I know you call yourself Bush, but that doesn't mean you have to continue to do the same dumb shit Bush did....

Trump needs to leave Iraq.....and if he does, not one of these war-hawk republicans will say a single word...…

And if Iraq gets too out of hand in the future, just blame it on liberals as usual

Iranian terrorists flags flown by the dipshits attacking the embassy.

Thank you Obama for giving your Iranian Mullah buddies the billions in cash so they finance anti American demonstrations like this, you fucking asshole.

ENIHPLAWoAgcO--

Thank you Obama for giving your Iranian Mullah buddies the billions in cash so they finance anti American demonstrations like this, you fucking asshole.

ENIHPLAWoAgcO--
Clearly, retaliating against Iranian proxies in Iraq is a failed tactic. The next retaliation has to be against Iranian targets, preferably inside of Iran.

ENIHPLAWoAgcO--
Clearly, retaliating against Iranian proxies in Iraq is a failed tactic. The next retaliation has to be against Iranian targets, preferably inside of Iran.
Or we should just get out of Iraq.....

Seems like ever since we fucked up and invaded Iraq, Iran has gotten stronger and Iraq has gotten weaker.....

But here we are --- nearly 20 years later and you neo-cons are sneaking back out of the closet again like we don't recognize you

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.

Trump should blow some shit up, but I don’t believe he will. It’s not that he’s a pacifist, but I believe he believes if he governs like one he’ll get re-elected. I think if Iran pulls this shit in term 2 they’re toast.

Forum List

Back