IRAQ: As if there wasnt already enough reasons to NEVER put the GOP back in power

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow. What a mess. This is why so many did NOT wanna go into Iraq in 2003. The Republican Party invaded Iraq twice. Now...a religious war in Iraq, where we sacrificed thousands of US lives. And the GOP wanted a ground occupation in Afghanistan. They want war with Iran. Not drones or missiles. But a ground war.

The Republican Party just cant be trusted. They collapsed the economy. They sparked a powder keg in the Middle East...as if it was possible to make the ME even WORSE...they did it.

Now, the Sunnis and Shiites are gonna push the Middle East to a new level of warfare not seen in centuries.

Its almost like toppling the LAPD...just for the sake of setting the Bloods and Crips "free" to run their own city.

Thanks GOP.

But hey, at least we cut rich guys' taxes we aren't letting homos get married, right guys? Right?

I am surprised that Dick Cheney hasn't shown up on his white stallion and offered to save the republic...

Blame the League of Nations. Dig the old bastards up and slap them around. They created Iraq you asshole liberal.

yeah for sure

all them Democrats who voted for Iraq should be kicked out and hung too

right right right

are you ever happy ?

Ok how many liberal lies can we cram in here?

Moonbat brought up Cheney. I brought up Haliburton. Lets go kids. Blood for oil hey yeah.

We can't have the Keystone we have to have blood for oil!!!!

yeah for sure

right right right

are you ever happy ?

I walked out on two husbands for less than what I put up with in this room day to day.

But then I could never neg rep them :eusa_angel:

Honestly they are never happy.

Wow. What a mess. This is why so many did NOT wanna go into Iraq in 2003. The Republican Party invaded Iraq twice. Now...a religious war in Iraq, where we sacrificed thousands of US lives. And the GOP wanted a ground occupation in Afghanistan. They want war with Iran. Not drones or missiles. But a ground war.

The Republican Party just cant be trusted. They collapsed the economy. They sparked a powder keg in the Middle East...as if it was possible to make the ME even WORSE...they did it.

Now, the Sunnis and Shiites are gonna push the Middle East to a new level of warfare not seen in centuries.

Its almost like toppling the LAPD...just for the sake of setting the Bloods and Crips "free" to run their own city.

Thanks GOP.

But hey, at least we cut rich guys' taxes we aren't letting homos get married, right guys? Right?

Are you competing with RDean for Most Clueless?
The Republican Party did not invade Iraq, dumbshit. America did. Democrats and Republicans in Congress voted for the war and voted funds to continue it year after year.
When the GOP was running the government Iraq was fine. Even Obama said so. Now, because of Obama's world wide withdrawal of America things have fallen to shit. That's what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job.

somebody tell the left-wing nutjob OP who the president is; what Party he's from

and that we're in the 8th straight year of Progressive majority rule in the USA

GEESH!

yeah for sure

right right right

are you ever happy ?

I walked out on two husbands for less than what I put up with in this room day to day.

But then I could never neg rep them :eusa_angel:

Honestly they are never happy.

man they are getting just downright ugly and nasty..Obama is failing, the Democrats are playing games with their lives, yet they blame the Gop and anyone who is Republican for the things happening UNDER the RULE of the Progressives in charge with their wonderful Dear Leader for the last SIX YEARS
It's become so tiring and waa waa waa

Forum List

Back