Iran's leader at UN sounded like Obama

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Same tactics. It looked like they share notes. Same class warfare bullshit, except Ahamdinejad wants to take from the wealthier more successful nations and give it to the poorer. Same "level the playing field" and make things "more fair and just" and "unfair competition" sloganeering. Same crap with "the rich nations are raping the poor nations". Same preaching of "free speech and freedom" while taking people's rights away behind the scenes. And of course let's not forget the 1% vs 99% and how "capitalism has failed" and "unethical leadership" themes while they both continue to be examples of it.

I didnt even watch that clown speak.
I don't think anybody else did either. I stopped watching it on youtube after the first ten minutes. It was noted for the record number of nations that were walked out, and his failure to mention Syria at all.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKy4dfSF-o]YouTube - '[/ame]

He did sound like obama. What do you think the thousands of Iranian's protesting Ahmadinejad have to say about that?

I didnt even watch that clown speak.
Ahmadinejad%27s%2BInspiration.jpg

He did sound like obama. What do you think the thousands of Iranian's protesting Ahmadinejad have to say about that?
Yup, his comparisons were eerily similar to Obama's. The wealthy nations are abusing the poor, 99% vs the 1%, wealthy nations need to "pay their fair share", wealthy nations are raping the poor ones, creating unfair competition which we need to "level the playing field".

Ahmadinejad is one of the greatest leaders of modern times.

A true patriot who stands up for his nation against the evil zionists and Israel. :cool:
Yeah right, you're such a fucking moron that even if the devil himself spoke, he would be considered a "great leader" as long as he was against Zionism. You may be unaware that Adolfinejad not only murderers and tortures his own people, but has provided unlimited assistance to Assad in massacring tens of thousands of Syrians as well. Such a "great" leader.

I'm betting you didn't listen to either one because nothing could be further from the truth.

Ahmadinejad United Nations Speech: Full Text Transcript

President Obama's speech to the UN general assembly
I listened to Adolfinejad's Islamist Marxist Imperialistic speech and he basically repeated Obama's class warfare baloney but on an international scale. Hoping to incite "the oppressed nations" to revolt against the wealthier nations as Obama incites and preys upon the 99%. What's the fucking difference between the two hypocrites?

Last edited:
I'm betting you didn't listen to either one because nothing could be further from the truth.

I listened to Adolfinejad's Islamist Marxist Imperialistic speech and he basically repeated Obama's class warfare baloney but on an international scale. Hoping to incite "the oppressed nations" to revolt against the wealthier nations as Obama incites and preys upon the 99%. What's the fucking difference between the two hypocrites?

So the next time someone tut-tuts about “class warfare”, remember that the class war is already happening, in real policy — with the top .01 percent on offense.

The Class-Warfare Election - NYTimes.com

So the next time someone tut-tuts about “class warfare”, remember that the class war is already happening, in real policy — with the top .01 percent on offense.

I love liberals, so the rich get a bigger tax cut.....why is that...oh yeah they pay more in taxes.....it's not really that hard to figure out.

What we have here is a pathetic impersonator and a bullshit artist as president who has done nothing for this country but divide people and pit American against American to his own benefit. We can't expect anything better going "forward", in fact it will be much worse.

OBAMA'S RESPONSE TO AHMADINEJAD's SPEECH?!?!
LLLL-88730130491_xlarge.jpeg

Netanyahu-obama-ahmadinejad+Obama+and+Ahmadinejad+birds+of+a+feather.jpg

What we have here is a pathetic impersonator and a bullshit artist as president who has done nothing for this country but divide people and pit American against American to his own benefit. We can't expect anything better going "forward", in fact it will be much worse.

I love how you rabid righties lies and accuses the other side of what you are guilty of. Good job!

Last edited:

I love how you rabid righties lies and accuses the other side of what you are guilty of. Good job!

It's called projection, but I'll give you a pass as only educated people would know that.

Forum List

Back