Iranian information

let's assume imadejihadinmypants did rig the election....what are you going to do about it?

Nothing as there isn't really anything I can do about it. What was the purpose of your question exactly?

to see if anyone believes the US should intervene

I don't think the US should 'do' anything, but it would be nice for the administration to say something about the protests.

Persiankiwi's twitter is pretty amazing. You really get the sense of things on the move.

# Tajreesh is close to Jamaran where Khamenei live. maybe marching to his house. unconfirmed - #Iranelection12 minutes ago from web
# cnfirmed - karbaschi and karoubi heading to Tajreesh sq tonight at 11pm - now after 10pm - #Iranelection13 minutes ago from web
# tonight Kamenei will fight hard - he knows he is close to finish. #Iranelection15 minutes ago from web
# too much happening too fast - cant keep up. we need more telephones. too much calls - #Iranelection16 minutes ago from web

Persiankiwi's twitter is pretty amazing. You really get the sense of things on the move.

# Tajreesh is close to Jamaran where Khamenei live. maybe marching to his house. unconfirmed - #Iranelection12 minutes ago from web
# cnfirmed - karbaschi and karoubi heading to Tajreesh sq tonight at 11pm - now after 10pm - #Iranelection13 minutes ago from web
# tonight Kamenei will fight hard - he knows he is close to finish. #Iranelection15 minutes ago from web
# too much happening too fast - cant keep up. we need more telephones. too much calls - #Iranelection16 minutes ago from web

Yep, there's twitter problems, but so far this has been the 'breakout' story they've been waiting for.

Nothing as there isn't really anything I can do about it. What was the purpose of your question exactly?

to see if anyone believes the US should intervene

I don't think the US should 'do' anything, but it would be nice for the administration to say something about the protests.

i agree...although i don't know at this point what the US should say about the protests

Yep, there's twitter problems, but so far this has been the 'breakout' story they've been waiting for.

Any idea why Twitter hasn't been blocked? Can they not block Twitter?

Obama is supposedly commenting on the situation at 5 PM EST.

6 students reported dead from last nights beatings at the University...

Wow...reports of Iranian civilians attacking Basij camps. Apparently its a backlash from them shooting the protestors before.

Ahmadinejad won the election fair and square.

But young thugs and criminals have taken to the streets to spread violence.

Most likely the CIA and Israel are creating and funding the protests.

Default Viral Title Player

Don't know how to embed that directly...if anyone does would be much appreciated. It contains, in part, some video of someone shooting into the crowd...

Can I please request that this not be put in the Iran section? I know that Iran is, obviously, about Iran, but it would reach much more eyes in the "current events" section, and it is most certainly a current event.

like it really makes a difference which of the two hand picked candidates wins there
:rolleyes:

Can I please request that this not be put in the Iran section? I know that Iran is, obviously, about Iran, but it would reach much more eyes in the "current events" section, and it is most certainly a current event.
i agree, because this IS a current event

oops, i see it has already been moved
:(

Yeah, I didn't post that until after it had been moved. I'm hoping to have it moved back. And if you and me agree on something, there must be some truth to it :lol:

Yeah, I didn't post that until after it had been moved. I'm hoping to have it moved back. And if you and me agree on something, there must be some truth to it :lol:
its something that is currently happening
and its not resolved yet

but just who is covering this?
i cant find anything really covering it, not FNC, not CNN, not Headline news, not MSNBC, not CNBC
its times like this i wish Dish Network had Sky News from the UK

its something that is currently happening
and its not resolved yet

but just who is covering this?
i cant find anything really covering it, not FNC, not CNN, not Headline news, not MSNBC, not CNBC
its times like this i wish Dish Network had Sky News from the UK

Bloggers. There are some links at the beginning of this thread. Cable news networks completely dropped the ball on this, and even the NY Times is doing a pretty crap job (unless they have a link somewhere that I didn't find). I'm liking Andrew Sullivan, Huff Post, and Persiankiwi the best.

bloggers can be so unreliable in so many ways
not that the MSM is really any more reliable

like it really makes a difference which of the two hand picked candidates wins there
:rolleyes:
As long as who ever is president doesn't like Israel :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back