Iranian Antivenoms Treat Snake Bites Of US Forces In Afghanistan

Tell those iranians to come after our fighters then. They should fight back idiot, cuz as far as i can tell, they are the ones that refuses. Tell your beloved Ahmadinejad and Khamenei to stop killing our civillians, and stand up man to man, we shall see who will win.

Doesn't sound like the CheeseKurds have any real men, you're all too afraid to fight.

Your heroes are afraid to fight. Otherwise they would have grown some balls, and not turning their weapons towards civillians.

Not my heros, but they do have their own countries, unlike like you pussy CheeseKurds.

Doesn't sound like the CheeseKurds have any real men, you're all too afraid to fight.

Your heroes are afraid to fight. Otherwise they would have grown some balls, and not turning their weapons towards civillians.

Not my heros, but they do have their own countries, unlike like you pussy CheeseKurds.

Listen up you pile of sh*t. We as kurds did more for this region, than all four of our enemies combined.
We defeated the crusaders, we fought the romans, a kurd protected all muslims, a kurd protected all jews, kurds we're the founders of several persian empires, we supported the turks, arabs and persians, when they needed help, we fought the brits, when they invaded and god knows what else.
So instead of giving us our own state, for all of our struggle to protect this region, they betray us. Go read history before calling us pussies. I would like to see you fight for freedom, in this lost part of the world

Last edited:

Listen up you pile of sh*t. We as kurds did more for this region, than all four of our enemies combined.
We defeated the crusaders, we fought the romans, a kurd protected all muslims, a kurd protected all jews, kurds we're the founders of several persian empires, we supported the turks, arabs and persians, when they needed help, we fought the brits, when they invaded and god knows what else.
So instead of giving us our own state, for all of our struggle to protect this region, they betray us. Go read history before calling us pussies. I would like to see you fight for freedom, in this lost part of the world
You're such a pussy you don't even live in the area. The people who do live in the area are cowards and can't fight for their own country.

You're such a pussy you don't even live in the area. The people who do live in the area are cowards and can't fight for their own country.

Before calling us cowards, the please realise what we're up against. It will make any other struggle for freedom look pathetic.

Before calling us cowards, the please realise what we're up against. It will make any other struggle for freedom look pathetic.

No, it makes you cowards look pathetic, everyone else around the world is fighting for their country, all you do is bitch like a coward.

No, it makes you cowards look pathetic, everyone else around the world is fighting for their country, all you do is bitch like a coward.

We are fighting for our country idiot. We have, PKK, PJAK, PYD, HPG, KDPI, KNK, TAK, KNC (11 syrian kurdish parties) and political parties like, KDP, PUK, BDP and so on.

Most people living under such opression as our's have given up. But we still keep on going, and we're stronger than ever before.

We are fighting for our country idiot. We have, PKK, PJAK, PYD, HPG, KDPI, KNK, TAK, KNC (11 syrian kurdish parties) and political parties like, KDP, PUK, BDP and so on.

Most people living under such opression as our's have given up. But we still keep on going, and we're stronger than ever before.

You have nothing, buncha pussy cowards. Where your CheeseKurd Spring?

It's coming you turkish neanderthal. It's official, you are just another enemy. Now go lick a** on your beloved Ataturk.

It's coming you turkish neanderthal. It's official, you are just another enemy. Now go lick a** on your beloved Ataturk.

I'm white, sorry, please try again soon, you fucking pussy coward who doesn't even live in a CheeseKurd area.

I'm white, sorry, please try again soon, you fucking pussy coward who doesn't even live in a CheeseKurd area.

Hey turk, please stop being such a white wannabe.

There's no such thing as a "cheesekurd area" It's Kurdistan, the land of the kurds.

Hey turk, please stop being such a white wannabe.

There's no such thing as a "cheesekurd area" It's Kurdistan, the land of the kurds.

I LOVE CheeseKurds, but the real ones. :D

I LOVE CheeseKurds, but the real ones. :D

:cuckoo:

So when does the CheeseKurd Spring get under way? Have you all picked out a date yet? 2113?

You mean the kurdish spring?;) It depends on the will of the Northern kurds. They will strike when time is right. It started with the heavy increase of PKK attacks, and will eventually turn into a kurdish spring, your ultimate fear as a kemalist racist turk.

So when does the CheeseKurd Spring get under way? Have you all picked out a date yet? 2113?

You mean the kurdish spring?;) It depends on the will of the Northern kurds. They will strike when time is right. It started with the heavy increase of PKK attacks, and will eventually turn into a kurdish spring, your ultimate fear as a kemalist racist turk.

Not at all. If you ever do start fighting, I'll be watching on CNN. :popcorn:
I don't really care who wins, when camel jockeys kill each other, it's all good. Makes for very entertaining tv.

Not at all. If you ever do start fighting, I'll be watching on CNN. :popcorn:
I don't really care who wins, when camel jockeys kill each other, it's all good. Makes for very entertaining tv.

Do as you fell, but when we finally liberate Kurdistan, then please don't start to lick a** on us too. We have already seen through your ten-faced lies. And i did indeed say ten, shows how many sides you've taken at different points in time;)

Forum List

Back