Iran threatens to restart nuke enrichments program in matter of days

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Iran Threatens to Restart Nuke Enrichment Program in Matter of Days
Iranian leaders are threatening to restart the country's contested nuclear enrichment program in just a matter of days as the Trump administration and European allies scramble to address a range of flaws in the landmark nuclear accord ahead of a May deadline that could see the United States walk away from the accord, according to regional reports and administration insiders.

--------------------------------

Obama's bs being undone............ Oh here we go again................ seems today is a news gone wild day.

upload_2018-4-9_12-3-54.png

Iranian leaders are threatening to restart the country's contested nuclear enrichment program in just a matter of days as the Trump administration and European allies scramble to address a range of flaws in the landmark nuclear accord ahead of a May deadline that could see the United States walk away from the accord, according to regional reports and administration insiders.

Obama's bs being undone............ Oh here we go again................ seems today is a news gone wild day.

View attachment 187022
So? You voted for Trump. Didn’t you want this?

They are damned either way. Ask Qadafi (rhetorical). He tried to play the game and got a pole up the ass...literally. Screw it...go hard or get raped I say.

View attachment 187022
I hope they do. They need a deterrent to stop the Israeli/US onslaught of destroying and controlling every country in the ME with puppet regimes.

Forum List

Back