Iran says U.S., Israel ordered September 11 attacks

I repeat:

What are you doing about it?

NOTE: "Raising awareness by posting on the internet" is the only thing a coward can do.

Patience faggot...You people have started two war in order to loot the American treasury.

You planned and financed 9-11 to try and replace American freedom with communism masked as security.

You have corrupted the youth, and the entire American culture with your wicked Zionist media.

You have stolen millions of homes from Americans with your corrupt Debt/usury system just like you did with the savings and loan scheme from the past.

You have destroyed border security so you can have invaders serving in our military for ("jobs Americans won't do").

You repealed the Posse Comititus act so our military can fight against the American people.

You destroyed the Christian way of life.

You gave our industrial base to the "communist" Chinese (Zionist Kissinger).

You took the public option out of health-care (Joe Lieberman).

You bribed both political parties, most of Government, and your lobbyist have derailed any efforts toward working for the common good.

You have been very convincing in having our water poisoned with fluoride.

You also think it's unknown who planned, financed, and profits from the 50 millions+ American babies since 1972 that were murdered by abortion.

All this that is mentioned here is just beginning to scratch the surface of all you Zionist/Israeli's have done, and continue to do in destroying America.

You ask what will be done about it?

Well if history is any help in foreseeing future events, the list below reveals what individual cities and nations have done about the Jewish/Israeli problem.

Now that you feel you people are clever enough to take-over the entire world with an communism world order it's just nothing us goy can do about it.

You people have learned from your past mistake, and this time you Israeli's will get away with the take-over of America and the world....Right?

Somehow it will be different this time....Right?
My goodness, I've been busy. :lol:

So: In answer to my question, you post on the internet. And as I said before, "Raising awareness by posting on the internet" is the only thing a coward can do.

Coward.

I find it amusing you are using the worn out "tin foil hat" thing. In that movie though..there really were aliens :eek: The posters in this thread you mock have posted verifiable facts concerning the infiltration of a foreign entity not only destroying our nation, but the world by deception.
Real Americans, and patriots :clap2:

Yes, but you're an idiot. :clap2:
And you are this...

Sheeple: Why They Are The Way They Are…

Part Of The Herd

For people in the Liberty Movement who are privy to so much background knowledge of world events, it is often tempting to immediately label those people who have not yet been exposed to the facts as “Sheeple,” but this is not always the case. At one point or another, every one of us in the movement were completely unaware of the big picture, or had only a very vague impression of what Globalists were and how they manipulate the political and financial underpinnings of our society. Were we also Sheeple? If not, then what set us apart from others who did not take the initiative to learn more?
The fact is, it takes more than simply “not knowing” to be a part of the herd. It takes a special kind of willful ignorance.
When members of the Liberty Movement were first confronted with the reality of the “New World Order” (termed by global elitists, not us), we perhaps scoffed at first, but our intuition told us to look deeper, and we listened. Sheeple, on the other hand, are people who are confronted with the truth consistently, perhaps even daily, yet make the internal decision to ignore it, to block it out completely, to consciously make the decision that they will not even consider the possibility of the information’s validity. In psychology this level of denial is often associated with mild to very severe forms of mental illness, and in a sense, that’s exactly what Sheeple suffer from. Let’s examine further…

This creates a level of suggestivity akin to hypnosis,
Neithercorp Press Blog Archive Sheeple: Why They Are The Way They Are?
...says the Stormfront sheep. :lol:

Can you think of any good reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Yeah, I can't either.

1276625_P.JPG

I repeat:

What are you doing about it?

NOTE: "Raising awareness by posting on the internet" is the only thing a coward can do.

Patience faggot...You people have started two war in order to loot the American treasury.

You planned and financed 9-11 to try and replace American freedom with communism masked as security.

You have corrupted the youth, and the entire American culture with your wicked Zionist media.

You have stolen millions of homes from Americans with your corrupt Debt/usury system just like you did with the savings and loan scheme from the past.

You have destroyed border security so you can have invaders serving in our military for ("jobs Americans won't do").

You repealed the Posse Comititus act so our military can fight against the American people.

You destroyed the Christian way of life.

You gave our industrial base to the "communist" Chinese (Zionist Kissinger).

You took the public option out of health-care (Joe Lieberman).

You bribed both political parties, most of Government, and your lobbyist have derailed any efforts toward working for the common good.

You have been very convincing in having our water poisoned with fluoride.

You also think it's unknown who planned, financed, and profits from the 50 millions+ American babies since 1972 that were murdered by abortion.

All this that is mentioned here is just beginning to scratch the surface of all you Zionist/Israeli's have done, and continue to do in destroying America.

You ask what will be done about it?

Well if history is any help in foreseeing future events, the list below reveals what individual cities and nations have done about the Jewish/Israeli problem.

Now that you feel you people are clever enough to take-over the entire world with an communism world order it's just nothing us goy can do about it.

You people have learned from your past mistake, and this time you Israeli's will get away with the take-over of America and the world....Right?

Somehow it will be different this time....Right?
My goodness, I've been busy. :lol:

So: In answer to my question, you post on the internet. And as I said before, "Raising awareness by posting on the internet" is the only thing a coward can do.

Coward.

Hush ....faggot.

Witness how your words apply to you and your kind.

Hush ....faggot.

Witness how your words apply to you and your kind.

No, I don't believe I will hush.

What are you going to do about it, coward?

Faggot....you're really asking for it.

You wouldn't last 4 seconds.

Silly punk why don't join Madoff's Zionist son...that's more your speed.

You frail edomites don't hold up well.

The special olympics is the only physical contest where you people are well represented.

Faggot....you're really asking for it.

You wouldn't last 4 seconds.
Against what? You, you internet tough guy? :rofl:
Silly punk why don't join Madoff's Zionist son...that's more your speed.
No, I'm not a coward. But we've firmly established that you are.

You frail edomites don't hold up well.
The special olympics is the only physical contest where you people are well represented.
Big talk from a soft squishy coward like you. :lol:

15nlkbm.jpg

Hush.....Faggot.

The distraction is not working.

Everyone already knows you people are suffering from the "backward complex".

Everyone already knows when you Zionist blame others you are ready talking about yourselves.

As in terrorism, 9-11, U.S.S. Liberty, Etc, Etc, Etc.

From the greedy Zionist debt merchants at the top to pathetic peons as you the story is the same.

Last edited:

I find it amusing you are using the worn out "tin foil hat" thing. In that movie though..there really were aliens :eek: The posters in this thread you mock have posted verifiable facts concerning the infiltration of a foreign entity not only destroying our nation, but the world by deception.
Real Americans, and patriots :clap2:

Yes, but you're an idiot. :clap2:

In the twisted minds of you Zionist/communist anyone telling the truth about Jews, and all your wicked schemes is a idiot!

In the twisted minds of you Zionist/communist anyone telling the truth about Jews, and all your wicked schemes is a idiot![/QUOTE]

Spent quite a while reading & lurking & finding it amusing Iran puts it's 2 cents worth of revelations up after they put Islam oil in to fund Kristallnacht at the start of the Holocaust, where Germans collected by promising a better home & promised land while loading them onto railroad cars like they knew why; as there has been virtually nothing on Christianity's second coming crusade of "liberty & justice for all the Christians" thru the 50's up to it's failed megalomaniacal 9/11 where the burning Bush's only got to wage war on Arabs & not Israel since they came up with immaculate drug conceptions to let Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount go free, having Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops baptize eyes by urinations in enforcing their "serve the Pope or die" edict. Learned the term "sheeple", which certainly defines those practicing jihad thieving US Constitution arsonists cross conditioning way beyond therapy to uphold the US Constitution, and also forgot the term false flag; but when Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality propaganda of one nation under God with equal justice under law disavows how many have been stolen & burned it's no wonder the Islamidiotocracy has such colorful alternative press.

Forum List

Back