Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh2:

Really, how much did the Saud family pay him for that one? You really should check out your sources before you post this crap.

who would the SAUD FAMILY pay and for what purpose? Do you imagine that the saud family is desperate to libel Iran? Are you suggesting that the pictures of demonstrators in Iran is fake? even the bevy of shrouded sluts-----all fake? what is wrong with the source? who pays you-----I mean for this job online-----not your gutter activities. You did mention that you believe Saudis are jealous of Iranians. I have known a few Saudis well-----none ever mentioned Iran or cast evil glances at Iranians-----I have known lots of Iranians well------all DESPISE arabs----I learned about that long before I understood the SHIITE /SUNNI divide----- From where do you get your information about Saudis and Iranians?------you seem to imagine that you know SO MUCH-------did you read it somewhere or do you have Saudi relatives?----Saudi patients? you work with ---Iranian or Saudi health care providers?

Yes, IRosie, these two creeps know more than Amir Tahiri who was born in Iran. So many Iranians who fled the country still have contacts back there who tell them what is going on. Evidently these creeps don't know any Iranians who tell them about their contacts back in the old country. Here I thought that since the two creeps had nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon, they would have gotten together in the kitchen and cooked up a storm while they talked about those "lousy Jews.". Remember -- Nothing Says Lovin' Like Something From the Oven. By the way, you see how fast they were to make a silly comment to this thread when they have had nothing to say about the huge humanitarian crisis going on over there. Makes you wonder if they are agents for Iran and want to distract everyone's attention from what Iran is doing even to their own people.

Lunch at the Desert s Edge SAVEUR

sally-----I have no idea why Penelope licks ayatoilet ass------I, simply, know that she does. Maybe it is just that she likes the Iranian approach to jews and Israel and is willing to giggle as the Iranian "holy men" send their thugs out to murder in the hundreds of thousands no matter who the rest of the victims are

So if reclaiming Muslim land is the reason Israel has to be destroyed, is Spain next?

iran_nuclear.jpg

NEWS

By Amir Taheri

August 1, 2015 | 3:00pm

Modal Trigger
palestine.jpg

“Palestine”

While Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama do their best to paper over the brutality of the Iranian regime and force through a nuclear agreement, Iran’s religious leader has another issue on his mind: The destruction of Israel.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has published a new book called “Palestine,” a 416-page screed against the Jewish state. A blurb on the back cover credits Khamenei as “The flagbearer of Jihad to liberate Jerusalem.”

A friend sent me a copy from Iran, the only place the book is currently available, though an Arabic translation is promised soon.

Continue reading at:

http://nypost.com/2015/08/01/iran-publishes-book-on-

..................and they want Israel to disarm?

you can't blame them for "wanting" ------they want what they want.
It's a modest request. They want spain too? ok-----the pope gave
Jerusalem to abu mazen------he can give spain to Iran. How about sicily---
does Iran get sicily? ---south france? rome? who gets Brooklyn?

But spain wants to have the jews granted return to their country

Will I have to eat CALMARI? ---uhm octopuses???? I actually do not mind the uhm chorizo (??) hubby won't touch the stuff. ----but I cannot bear the thought of eating an octopus------or even washing it and cooking it----YUCK.
I have relatives by marriage who speak Ladino-------I do sesame street Spanish.---uno dos tres..... Is that enough? ------must we run with the bulls?
-------is Isabella dead? ---bitch that she was------I blame HER for the death of
Montezuma. I am amazed that the pope apologized-------apologies are all fine and good-----BUT WHERE ,,,, the hell,,,, I mean ?DONDE ESTA EL ORO??????

After the 1967 war, in which Israel could have gone to capture the capitals of all of the frontline Arab states, Zionism had a problem because its assertion that the Arabs were a threat to Israel’s existence was no longer credible. Israel desperately needed a new enemy if it was to succeed in preventing its occupation and ongoing colonisation of the West Bank becoming the subject of serious concern in the corridors of Western power and possibly action.

The revolution in Iran gave Zionism what it wanted and needed: a new enemy which could be presented as a threat to Israel’s existence. Provided Israel’s leaders and their lobby in America could make their false charges about Iran’s nuclear intentions stick, the ayatollahs were the guarantee that Israel would not be subjected to real pressure to end its occupation of the West Bank and be serious about peace on terms the Palestinians could accept.

Forum List

Back